It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Sheep Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
We throw around the "sheep" word a lot around here so I thought I would post this little video. Some people just aren't happy with the normal pencil and paper type artwork it seems.
Somebody always has to take it to the next level...

I'm pretty sure this is the coolest sheep video you've ever seen. I say that as someone who has seen "Babe," those terrible Serta ads, and that horror film "Black Sheep," and know that they cannot compare to "Sheep Pong" or the "Leonardo Baa-Vinci."

"BaaaStuds," a group of men who seem to have been contracted by Samsung, "took to the hills of Wales armed to the teeth with sheep, LEDs and a camera, to create a huge amazing LED display."

They strapped the LEDs to the sheep and created expansive works of glowing sheep art by speeding up the footage. This approach helped them make a giant sheep out of many tiny sheep and sheep fireworks.

There's some debate over whether or not the video has been faked. We're hoping it's real, but either way, it's awesome.

I would have to go with "It's real" simply because it isn't anywhere near perfect. I could be wrong, but I hope I am not.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Mods - Please delete is this has already been posted. If you try to search "sheep" here, it's like throwing a thimble full of water on a raging wildfire.

edit on 12/17/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are two expressions that also happen a lot down under.

One is 'Only in America' we use that one a lot.

But that is not the case here.

This is where our expression is used.

'What are the bloody poms up to now!'

P

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

pheonix358
There are two expressions that also happen a lot down under.

One is 'Only in America' we use that one a lot.

I can only imagine....

I catch myself saying it more often lately and I live here.

new topics

join