It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kerry Conceded Though He Had the Most Votes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Corinthas says:

"Yeah the US really likes its black population, look it even counts their votes.. and one day we might even see a black president."

The good news (from Corinthas' view, anyway) is that he's right; we will see a Black president, hopefully sooner rather than later.

The bad news (from Corinthas' view, anyway) is that she will be a Republican.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ok going back to the original thread, Why Kerry conceded?

I am going to bring my own conspiracy theory.

Perhaps Kerry was black mailed by interest group that wanted Mr. Bush in power with the promised that he will be next in the 2008.

Or, perhaps Kerry was black mailed into not pursuing the recount because he was going to be kill along with his family.

You never know.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Marg dijo:

"I am going to bring my own conspiracy theory. Perhaps Kerry was black mailed by interest group that wanted Mr. Bush in power with the promised that he will be next in the 2008. Or, perhaps Kerry was black mailed into not pursuing the recount because he was going to be kill along with his family."

Quiz� Sr. Kerry concedi� porque �l perdi�.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey mijo, me gusta la conspiracy mia mejor.

El Bush, stoled las elections.

Kerry was black mail, te lo digo he was, OK.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's an idea.

Let's just do away with the democrats & republicans altogether. This world would be a lot better off without them.

Bring the power BACK to the people.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I hope I do not offend anyone with this. I think a black president would be a great idea.
It would finally bring some soul to this country. Maybe if this country had a little soul we would be able to see the hardships and suffering of the less fortunate.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Jamuhn:

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but those republicans are today's democrats.

I guess Abraham Lincoln was a 'Democrat'? How is that he is still labeled and documented as a Republican today?
I made no mistake in what I mentioned:
*SNIPED OUT THE GOOGLE SEARCHES*

Lincoln was pro-Union, traditionally the Republicans are pro-State's rights. If Lincoln was fighting against the rights of the states, than he is a democrat. But I can see where you are coming from, after all, neither political party cares about state's rights anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Originally posted by Seekerof
...you are aware that it was the Republican's that fought for the end to slavery? That it was the Republican's that 'freed' the slaves? The only "hatred" that there was for Republican's in the South was that they defeated the South.

seekerof

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but those republicans are today's democrats. But to fend for the south, many of the states there had abolished slavery before reconstruction and all that happened with the exception of mississippi i believe. The Civil War was about a lot more than "slavery." It was about turning over state citizens to federal control. The plan worked to a tee and now we have strangers running our lives 1000 miles away.

Ohhh yeah - the Republicans were really Democrats. I mean - that whole party thing they ran under sisn't really count.

GIVE ME A #ING BREAK!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Ohhh yeah - the Republicans were really Democrats. I mean - that whole party thing they ran under sisn't really count.

GIVE ME A #ING BREAK!

HAHA, I suggest you review your history lessons again. The democrat and republican parties have switched many times over the past. If you believe my "bias" is influencing my post, then I'll tell you that I don't like what Lincoln did including his influence over passing the 14th amendment. And no, I'm not racist.

On a side note, calm down man, blind rage never makes coherent postings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join