It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kerry Conceded Though He Had the Most Votes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
How they scrubbed voters from the list:

www.gregpalast.com...

Here we go again I say read this.. and nothing gets said in reply... but hey I dont care... it's not me who actually believes i live in a "democracy" (one of the most loosly defined but most widely used politcal terms).

Edit: adding quote from article by greg palast:

"After the swindle of 2000, who would have the nerve to keep these machines
in operation? Answer: the co-chair of Ohio's Bush-Cheney reelection
campaign, J. Kenneth Blackwell, who also happens to have the convenient post
of Ohio secretary of state. Blackwell, who makes Katherine Harris look like
Thomas Jefferson, concedes the racially bent effects of punch-card voting;
but in spite of this -- or because of this -- he refused to replace or fix
these machines for the 2004 election."

LOL...

[edit on 19/11/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
whatever, this junk just never wins. What he is really saying is that America can not possible vote for a Republicans because they are not like him. They had to cheat, or the voters are dumb. He just can't let it go. Your guy lost Palast.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Because if the investigation proved that there was voting fraud then there would've been a national uproared, the so call "civil war" many have talked about.

But I myself wouldn't call it a 'civilwar" it would be a 2nd American Revolution, think why did Kerry say we all need to unite as one?

I belive there was a subliminal message within that statement.
(Dig deep for the truth)

infact just yesterday they opened the Clinton Libary and good old BUSH and his Sonny were both there along with Carter, hmmmmm again a unity.

The picture is big and things are just a protest away .

where these protesters are beat up by the police and it escalates until the point of a military intervention which then all hell break loose....N.W.O

But with a nation divided N.W.O can not take control due to the big hole Bush's Puppet master made him dig himself into by sending innocent Democratic soilders to die in IRAQ.

Oh yes these soilders were democratic, you actually think a Spoiled brat would be in war, no he would just buy his way out of it.

Have you herd anything in the news about any politicians son,nephew,uncle or even neighbor dying?

No of course not...Because the system is fixed just like the election.

hey do you know that these soilders would've been the ones that would've have gotten bush outta the white house, now thats political conspiracy!!!!!!!

Why didn't they just have these soilders vote before the elections or are they already assumed dead by the Dictator?

Peace

[edit on 19-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
And what a retort by jrsdls!!

Your palast guy lost... well with argumentation like that there is nothing more to say!

Must be surrounded by intellectuals here!

You just carry on thinking you live in a democracy OK?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Why is it you Libs always attack neocon "intelligence" when confronted with facts. Fact, Kerry lost. Get over it. Get some help from a good doctor. Dr Smith & Wesson works pretty well. One shot and your cured and those evil "stupid" republicans can't hurt you anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just get tired of the same old complaint by the Democrats, The Liberal mantra of we lost because they cheated is getting tired and boring. Why do you always assume that only Republicans are quilty of voter fraud, voter intimidation, voter disenfranchisement, ect. ect. ect. The simple fact is that no election is perfect, while I agree that there have been some problems, there have been problems by both sides. I did not read any where in the link where he talked about the Republican get out the vote vehicles being vandallised on the day of the election. No where did i read where Kerry had over 4500 votes on the machines in Philly, before the polls opened. No where did I read about the Crack for Vote effort by a Democratic get out the vote organization. No where did I read about the power being cut off to the Republican HQ's on election day, where they could do nothing, but right across the street and the Democratic HQ, the power was on in Philly. You get my drift? Things go on by both sides. Pennslyvannia has a closer vote tally, but you don't hear about all the things that went on there. The reason is because Kerry won that state. Kerry knows that he lost, you guys just don't get it. Heck, even Corporal que-ball himself, James Carville, knows that Bush won. He won by more than 3 million votes, unlike 2000 where I will admit Gore had more popular votes.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thats why: to prevent a Revolution?

For if Bush was sure why doesnt he have an independent investigation after all he's president he couldn't loose his job right?

Or can we just get 57 million signitures to do this investigation?

Either way to every story there is 2 sides such as in war......

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Why is it you Libs always attack neocon "intelligence" when confronted with facts. Fact, Kerry lost. Get over it. Get some help from a good doctor. Dr Smith & Wesson works pretty well. One shot and your cured and those evil "stupid" republicans can't hurt you anymore.

Wait a moment the nincompoop responded to the article (full of facts as well BTW) with this: Face it he lost!

And now you come with this: face it he lost!

Its fine with me just don't expect to be picking up any prizes for your debating skills anytime soon

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

as mentioned by jrsdls
I just get tired of the same old complaint by the Democrats, The Liberal mantra of we lost because they cheated is getting tired and boring. Why do you always assume that only Republicans are quilty of voter fraud, voter intimidation, voter disenfranchisement, ect. ect. ect.

jrsdls, dude, chill.

When they have lost 7 of the last 10 presidential elections, went from a majority in House and Senate to a minority, what do you expect them to think and say?

as mentioned by 2nd SEED
For if Bush was sure why doesnt he have an independent investigation after all he's president he couldn't loose his job right?

Reverse logic necessitates that IF MR. Kerry was so sure of there being widespread voter fraud and a "fixed/rigged" election, why he hasn't utilized that remaining 15 million dollars to open an investigation, eh?

Or can we just get 57 million signitures to do this investigation?

Really? I guess you never considered how many of that 57 million want an investigation... You see, its a definite that not all 57 million are crying and whining like you and others, k?

Either way to every story there is 2 sides such as in war......

Your right, but neither side wants to read or hear the other sides stories. Your stuck believing what you think, and the other side is stuck in believing what they think. Again, if the elections were rigged or fixed, why isn't Mr. Kerry taking legal action? Why is 95% of his campaign staff not taking legal action? Do you have two sides of a story to answer that one?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

quote: as mentioned by jrsdls
I just get tired of the same old complaint by the Democrats, The Liberal mantra of we lost because they cheated is getting tired and boring. Why do you always assume that only Republicans are quilty of voter fraud, voter intimidation, voter disenfranchisement, ect. ect. ect.

Because perhaps they have a history of it?

After the ratification of the Emancipation Proclamation, Republicans stormed into the south, as politicians.......................Democratic Politicians.

Several Republicans ran for public office under the banner of the Democrats, simply because of the hatred inspired by the word 'Republican' In many areas of the south.

Eventually, those southerners caught on to the 'Democrat' ruse, and started voting republican in the south.

They still haven't snapped out of it.

(Okay, that was my dig for the day. Smile, I'm giving you crap.)

A quick question...

Why is it that after 13 elections...these rumours still persist?

Surely that many people can't be that wrong...13 times?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
because your vote was the voice of doomsday, then praise your lord forgiveness.

I didnt vote for starters, didnt like neither one of em two, so I'm speaking from the heart and as I recall at the moment of the when Kerry Conceded it hit me, I seen Americas destuction it was like it the air.

So if your Repulican or Democrat I could care less what I do care about is the future of us the human race, face it Bush doesn't do the work he's just a puppet....

And he has led thousands to die for greed, his GOD.....
the GUARDIAN OF DESTRUCTION, money....

[edit on 19-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

as mentioned by Loki
After the ratification of the Emancipation Proclamation, Republicans stormed into the south, as politicians.......................Democratic Politicians.

Several Republicans ran for public office under the banner of the Democrats, simply because of the hatred inspired by the word 'Republican' In many areas of the south.

Loki, you are aware that it was the Republican's that fought for the end to slavery? That it was the Republican's that 'freed' the slaves? The only "hatred" that there was for Republican's in the South was that they defeated the South.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes.

And they bankrupted ALOT of powerful people there.

It hurts most in the wallet, seeker.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh yeah they freed slaves but a black person still had a hard time getting into a restaurant in 1970s NEW YORK!!

Yeah the US really likes its black population, look it even counts their votes.. and one day we might even see a black president

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Keep it up. How come no one ever looks at Wisconsin where Kerry won by a smaller % of votes than Bush won in Ohio? Why do people assume any voter glitches will always favor the dems (esp when historically democrats are responsible for the majority of voter fraud)

Tell ya what, keep thinking you got cheated. Your ignorance and inability to accept the reality of why you lost just ensures conservative victories in the arena of ideas for years to come. God forbid you even have a sliver of introspection. Ever think maybe the majority of people DON'T AGREE with your beliefs and that is why you continually lose?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
...you are aware that it was the Republican's that fought for the end to slavery? That it was the Republican's that 'freed' the slaves? The only "hatred" that there was for Republican's in the South was that they defeated the South.

seekerof

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but those republicans are today's democrats. But to fend for the south, many of the states there had abolished slavery before reconstruction and all that happened with the exception of mississippi i believe. The Civil War was about a lot more than "slavery." It was about turning over state citizens to federal control. The plan worked to a tee and now we have strangers running our lives 1000 miles away.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Get some help from a good doctor. Dr Smith & Wesson works pretty well. One shot and your cured and those evil "stupid" republicans can't hurt you anymore.

DrHoracid, that is pure poetry. I might have to steal this one from you.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jamuhn:

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but those republicans are today's democrats.

I guess Abraham Lincoln was a 'Democrat'? How is that he is still labeled and documented as a Republican today?
I made no mistake in what I mentioned:
Republicans freed the slaves
Which political party freed the slaves in America

seekerof

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Did "they," get to Greg Palast and have him focus on spoiled ballots in minority communities instead of exit polls?

Well consider the statistics on these polls, and what it signifies. It is not only "spoiled ballots," it is also outright electronic voter fraud. To make matters worse the facts are right in your face, while you go back to sleep after Nachos and Football.

So take a gander, and welcome to the Old World Order, a place where they can do anything unpopular they want. As long as they keep those machines going, they may as well turn them into one armed bandits and put a lever on the side. That way you can be clear about "house odds."

Exit Polls for Dummies

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
kerry folded like a cheap shirt because that's what the skull and bones blueprint called for. DUH!
this partisan crap is WEAK!
GET OVER IT YOURSELF!
donate to blackboxvoting if you care about the future of rule by goodwill.

smith and wesson. how vile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join