It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 or so Logical Questions about Sandy Hook. Logical answers would be appreciated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
j. ...Plus, that is his HONDA key, right?

That's a Honda valet key...a lot of people do not carry the valet key with them, just their main car key. You can scratch that one off I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"why are some of the parents known actors"

Uhh.. that's the stupidest question I've read.

"Could they be crisis actors for the government?"

Ok, THAT is the stupidest question I've ever read.

"This guy looks like a emotionless actor."

Yeah because to be a good actor you go out on stage and fail at the part you're told to play. Especially one which is trying to deceive all you smart folk. No pulling the wool over your eyes, huh.

"He must be an actor, look, he aint acting very well!!!111"

Love the ignorance of the OP too... "closing threads for whatever reason."

"Mommy the fire keeps burning me."
"Stop putting your fingers in it then hon."
"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU BITCH!!111!"

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Phage
The only question that really matters and will never be answered:
Why did he kill children?

Isn't figuring out what happened the first step to understanding why it happened?

I find your demeanor to be crude, almost as if you brush off all the weird non-sensical reports as if they are meaningless?

For one, if it were determined to be a conspiracy, that would point toward a motive.

You seem to not even care that the reports make no sense/are altered/are faked...

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by VoidHawk

No.
I apply principles of critical thought.

Critical thought does not involve substituting speculation for data.

Yeah, but -- speculation is how you find new data.

Speculation is the driving force of investigation. Without a suspicion, an investigation cannot commence.

All known things in science all derived from speculation.

You should know better than anyone here... Science man.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

Why is that?

Because I put no stock in rumor and little in MSM reporting.
I don't fill in blanks with speculation.
I don't connect dots that don't have numbers.

edit on 12/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Speculation is the driving force of investigation.

Investigation is based on evidence.
When speculation leads to nothing but more speculation what do you end up with?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Phage

Speculation is the driving force of investigation.

Investigation is based on evidence.
When speculation leads to more speculation what do you end up with?

More speculation that could lead to evidence.

I admit it doesn't always, but you would never find any evidence if you didn't speculate first.

This is the scientific method.

Someone has to put stock in rumor/theory/speculation in order to find evidence of the suspicion/theory/speculation.

If we just ruled out everything based on it starting with speculation, we'd still be in the stone age.

I believe it was speculation that lead to the invention of the wheel. It was also speculation that lead to us landing on the moon.

Both things evident in history.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I believe it was speculation that lead to the invention of the wheel.

I believe it was observation that round things (like logs)moved across the ground more easily than things that aren't round.

It was also speculation that lead to us landing on the moon.
No. It was a whole lot of hard work and research.

Instead, with this tragedy, what we have is a bunch of people with no access to the evidence, with no first hand experience, speculating that "something is wrong".

Yes, something was wrong. Senseless violence is wrong. Horribly wrong. But it happens. It always has and it always will. There are deranged people.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It was also speculation that lead to us landing on the moon.

No. It was a whole lot of hard work and research.

Yes, but first they would have speculated, is it possible to land on the Moon.
edit on 17-12-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Yes, but first they would have speculated, is it possible to land on the Moon.

Or...
They said:
"Well, space is there, and we're going to climb it, and the moon and the planets are there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there. And, therefore, as we set sail we ask God's blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked. "

Then they figured out how to do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

VoidHawk

It's know because of the footage, and emergency responders who have spoken out about it!

Can you provide some links for this evidence?

I am interested but can't find that piece of evidence.
edit on 17-12-2013 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The mirror image thing is undeniably strange. Everything else rests on subjective impressions or speculation, but if that image is actually an official one from the crime scene then something is very weird with that image. I know so little about this case that I wouldn't claim to know what happened, but when I looked for what the OP was talking about and finally saw it, I had chills. My first suspicion is that it's not really a photo from the scene or has been altered since it was released -- OP, can you verify the source?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Phage
The only question that really matters and will never be answered:
Why did he kill children?

I can think of another question that might matter to some people:
Was he the only person involved?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Phage

The Dunblane school massacre occurred at Dunblane Primary School on 13 March 1996. The gunman, 43-year-old Thomas Hamilton (b. 10 May 1952), entered the school armed with four handguns, shooting and killing sixteen children and one adult before committing suicide. Along with the 1987 Hungerford massacre, 1989 Monkseaton shootings and the 2010 Cumbria shootings it remains one of the deadliest criminal acts involving firearms in the history of the United Kingdom.
Public debate subsequent to these events centred on gun control laws, including public petitions calling for a ban on private ownership of handguns and an official enquiry, the Cullen Report. In response to this debate, the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 and the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 were enacted, which effectively made private ownership of handguns illegal in the United Kingdom.

If gun laws were the motive... "they've" seen it work in United Kingdom already.

So to answer your question. "Shock Value."

Like I said, it worked in England not too long ago.

AAC

It also worked in Australia in 1996 when, supposedly, a bloke with an intellectual age of 13 shot 37 people in a manner that experts say coould only have been done by one of the top 20 shooters in the wrold

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I feel that it is important to read and interpret the data in this thread.

Many glitches are apparent. The flag/star and message functions are not working.
I tried logging out, computer restart etc....

It seems the servers are constantly loading.

Other threads are affected. But I have been paying attn. to the ones that once bookmarked, disappear.

Good work, AAC. Will notate as servers come up.

# 103

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by alienbiopsy

Could you post links to that? I would like others that consider your questions a direction to fact check.

AAC
edit on 17-12-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

Here's a relevant video. I'll see if I can locate some better imagery.

Good review of evidence here as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

OP, here are some possible explanations to the questions you posed. I'm not a shill and I do think something fishy went down at Sandy Hook... but I like to look at things at various angles before coming to a decision and see what others say or what the general consensus is.

And thank you by the way for posting this, It's a good thread for people to come together and analyse things (hopefully civilly) which seem odd. One thing I loathe about some members of this site, is they constantly dismiss EVERYTHING that is reported as out of the ordinary or shadowy. I shake my fist at them.

Anywho here goes:

5). Why did Adam Lanza not have a yearbook picture? - Possible he was absent or not enrolled at the time of yearbook picture/collation OR he was homeschooled. Or he had requested to not be in the yearbook.

6). Why were some of the victims parents known actors? Could they have been government “Crisis Actors.” Robbie Parker certainly looked like an emotionless actor. Does this look a guy that just lost a kid? Watch the video if you haven't seen it. He clearly "gets into" character. - grief and shock do weird things, especially when faced in front of the cameras. This dude might have an existing mental condition or personality disorder that has made him act this way. Maybe he took coc aine or speed or something before facing the cameras? I have seen here in Australia some people who have acted this way and be accused of the murder or the disappearance of their loved one, with MSM and Social Media jumping on and saying see see, they did it! But like, after diligent investigations of police, the true perpetrators have been found and brought to justice.

10). Why were there no pictures of the 500 more kids that survived that supposedly go to that school? Or where were the 500 parents? - possible because authorities or the parents didn't want their children identified so as to be hounded by the press, rubberneckers etc.

20). Why is there an Amish Grace book on his table? Was he suppposed to have gotten the idea for the massacre from that horrible tragedy in Amish Country? - I'm catholic but I have the bhagavad gita on my nightstand .

24). Why were the ambulances not allowed to go to the school? - possible because there may have been fears of another armed offender or ordnance OR the ambulance people had family in that school. As for doc/police - death, not sure about american laws, but if the police (who are trained in first aid and emergency response) are certain of death in a seriously dangerous situation for a lot of people involved in the rescue, they'll make that call.

a. Why are there no stains on the carpet? - is there supposed to be? Was his mum shot in there? If not, well, he's probably one of those fastidious (or maybe his mum) people who are absolutely spotless and what I term a "clean freak"... and sometimes some people with OCD (not saying Lanza had it) go over the top if something is out of order/aesthetics.

b. Why is there no dust on the gaming systems? - see OCD response above OR the police were naughty and dusted the stuff for prints before taking photos.

You will see that they are XBOX 360 games. They cannot be played on the old xbox that is in the picture. Where is the xbox 360? - possibly in the living room or a friend borrowed it? Maybe he didn't have one and someone gave him 360 games for christmas or birthday thinking he had one. As for the missing controllers, maybe they were somewhere on or around his computer desk or CPU (not in pic) or in the cupboard with the xbox hidden from view?

j. Why is his Newtown school badge located on top of everything? He hasn't been to that school in years. Plus, that is his HONDA key, right? - Key would very well be the spare key for a car. I think for a car key people use all the time, generally there's a keyring attached to it or multiple keys/decorations etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join