It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Creations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Good Evening ATS

Tonight I would like to share with you all some of my creations

I do not really know how to explain most of them using titles, descriptive words and/or themes. I do not even know if they are considered art, or even really what to call them.
Most of them were created quite some time ago (found a couple dated 2004) during various circumstances and times in life.

I am not claiming them by any means to be 'good' or remotely 'professional' in terms of verifiable and known art styles, because like I said, they are not based or comparable to any art style that I am aware of. They are kind of something else all on their own. I understand they are unusual.

All I can really say about them is that they were all once ideas/thoughts in my head that found their way to be projected onto paper and other mediums.

Not really sure how this thread will go

So without further adue

Introducing Exhibit A-K

a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)

j)

k)

Have a nice night

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Very cool, thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your art! Someday I will have the courage to post mine as well. Hopefully.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey, thanks guys, at least 2 1/2 to 3 people viewed and somewhat didn't cringe at what they seen. 'Spose that's better than zero.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I love snooping through peoples art, thanks for sharing these.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It takes guts to post your art in a public forum, especially ATS, keep it up.

Where's the color?!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Thank you for saying such nice things

Kind of a weird way to look at it, but I decided to post them on here and now because I was thinkin' and realized my life is technically a little more than a 1/4th over already (time flies) and the hard copies pretty much just sit in storage for years at a time slowly but surely aging.

I thought they should be shared somewhere where they can be digitally archived before the hard copies get lost/ruined over time.

The large glass etching that I created freehand of the demonic woman [figure e] has already been accidentally broken significantly from moving it over the years; it got stepped on at one point while it was in a cardboard portfolio, although thankfully the integrity of the actual image was not cracked or shattered, but a significant chunk of the bottom left corner broke off.

The plan for a while has been to pay a glass cutter to cut and grind the edges smooth to a specific diameter for placement on a steel, gothic-style black stand I have been saving in storage just for the piece. It's eventually going to be a mini coffee table.

Colors: The palm tree watercolor sports soft, natural colors

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nice creations Unb, keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Aww, nice to hear from you Fungi It's been a while, and thank you.

new topics

top topics

join