It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah - Official Trailer (2014)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This will be interesting to watch! Can't wait.

edit on 16-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics[/url]

I Like, thank you

for posting this looks amazing

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
With Aronofsky directing there will be plentiful use of esoteric symbols.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Are they gonna show the nephilim? Because when I saw the trailer the nephilim is no where to be seen and the nephilim is an important part in the story of Noah

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So they are ready to purge us now. From someone who knows him and shared the same circle of people and friends. Russel Crowe is a over rated asshole.
edit on 17-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
russel crowe as noah.........

Noah should be played by a penguin.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I was pretty excited about this until I read that they have butchered the actual account.

Noah fights Tubal-Cain (not in the book)...plus its going to feature 6 armed angels.

I wonder what surprises the upcoming Moses movie (by Ridley Scott) contains.

edit on 16-1-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by mekhanics

Are they gonna show the nephilim? Because when I saw the trailer the nephilim is no where to be seen and the nephilim is an important part in the story of Noah

that's what i was wondering as well..

that was my first thought...if the people going against Noah are them.. hmmmmm....that's not even close to what the scriptures state what they are like..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Emma Watson will always be Hermoine to me.

That being said, people are going to want the movie to 'stay true' to the bible myth.
But, Hollywood has a habit of changing the myths to make them more interesting and/or marketable.
There are many versions of the Hercules myth and the Zeus myth and the Adam and Eve myth.
Just as Hollywood put out many versions of the Hansel and Gretel story and the Jack and the Beanstalk story.
Hollywood will make the Noahs Ark myth more dazzling for the consumer to sell tickets.

We already know one big addition to the Noah myth that Hollywood did. The bible doesn't have Noah having an 'adopted daughter', and yet Emma Watson is being cast front and center with Russell Crow. So that's a Hollywood ploy.

I wonder if they'll get into all the family hanky-panky that supposedly happened after the flood.

Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.

24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

According to Samuel - Ham Sodomized Noah

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I watched it last night....was extremely disappointed.
I knew it was directed by an atheist, and that made me curious. But the changes made to the biblical story really did offend me.
When you take things like the angels that came to be with the women of man, and say they were the watchers, and had come to help man...
yeah
oh yeah and the CGI sucked

top topics

join