It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

38 Test Answers That Are 100% Wrong But Totally Genius

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hah!! Those were funny!! I like this one..

And I liked how one said what was the strongest force on earth and they answered love... Hah! That's great! Cause love is strong!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I know it has been a long time since I was in school, but I thought a number was "even" because it was divisible by 2?

In most of those, I would be more concerned with the teaches, than the students and their answers.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ahhh kids, ruthless open ended logic at all times.

Its a shame they have to be ruined and become conforming adult-sheeple.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Funny you started this thread,

came across the list but was only a list of 10,

when I seen the 38 I couldn't wait to have a look.

so much that I am wiping tears and getting a great abdominal work out all at the same time.

+ I haven't laughed like this for a while, actually a long while now that realize, could actually be over a year now that its December.

Thank you for sharing this thread that reminded me of how laughter really does make you wanting more.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

These were classic. I had the women in the office crying. Mission accomplished.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah, believe it or not, but the thought processes involved with deriving at the child's answers is truly genius. This kid is so lucky to have a parent that can recognize this. For the plight of korrection, they are mispelled, yet for the komprehension involved, there are no wrong answers.

See what I did there?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This list cracked me up...but for one.

The spelling test, it is obvious to me this child has learning difficulties, most likely a form of dyslexia.

I think it is a shame, despite a fantastic effort on the part of the child, that this was put into the public domain.

Not trying to derail, or take away from one of the funniest threads I have read, just making an observation, which for the child concerned, the work would have been a fantastic effort on their part, in fact to be honest I failed to see why it was funny, as all it looks to be is words spelt phonetically.

Perhaps somebody knows better than I and can show me where I have missed the point.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

The joke was the only word that was spelled correctly was "illiterate".

Kind of a "way homer", meaning you get it on the way home.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thank you for making that clear.

Now I'm happy

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks Slayer!!!! Now I have to salvage my laptop from all the beer I just spewed all over it!!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ohio_Ron

You knew the thread was dangerous when you clicked it..

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Killer!
Lmao.

I love #26 - the "Pink Panther".
(don't we all?)
One kid must have had the same Mrs. Edwards
She did meth with us too!
(not really, just methin with you man)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
People who don't know how to use apostrophes properly bug the crap out of me. How did that even become a thing? (apostrophes for plurals)
edit on 19-12-2013 by xmaox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hahahahaha!!! My fav's: #3 "Write < or >" So all the answers were "or"! #25: The boy is ugly and the teacher comments "Enough is enough Judy!" I bet Judy does this all the time! LOL!!! #27: The walrus living in the math book due to global warming, and #30: The graph turned into the Eye of Sauron and the teacher writes ALEX NO. I wonder if alex nd Judy are in the same class? LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Very funny. Full marks all round...

edit on 19-12-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

boncho

First and foremost, the apostrophe should NEVER EVER EVER be used to show a plural (that is, any naming word [a noun] with –s on the end). For example, noodles, chocolates, flowers. This is also true of numbers and dates – tens, hundreds, thousands (10s, 100s, 1000s; 60s, 1840s, etc.).

The –s is added to show that there is more than one of that particular thing, end of. No apostrophe needed, thanks.

The ONLY time you add an apostrophe to a plural noun is if you’re showing possession. [...] 4)

THANK YOU!~!!!!!!! Noone has EVER told me this apart from ONE TIME whilst getting taught in which case I promptly forgot about the possessing part.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would love a teacher that does meth with me too mrs Edwards sounds fun

This proves there is future in humanity yet, Faith restored

#39 is the best i shall use it if i ever have to solve an electron spin orbit by matrix calculations or something
edit on 19-12-2013 by Indigent because: to add fun teacher name

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I just want to add this list that have most of what is in the op but also some nice stuff like the 2 girls and a cup paper

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Many of them I felt displayed an ability to see beyond the banality and/or poor craftsmanship of the tests themselves. I would want to pluck some of the children who filled in those answers and put them in special programs for creative, potentially brilliant minds.

Excluding Judy; she's just mean.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

i538.photobucket.com...

This guy gets it.

edit on 19-12-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join