It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Leedskalnin said all matter is individual magnets (mabey hes right)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Very nice video Mary Rose, exactly some of the oddities when doing various experiments with magnetic forces, there are so many experiments left undone. The wheel in the video being powered by a perpetual motion holder is a nice example of one such experiment. Electrons not moving are potential energy, when we put them to moving we are putting them to work, mostly we do this with electricity generation.

The perpetual motion holder sends the electrons on a loop that appears to be unceasing, which garners the term perpetual... they will continue around the circuit until the circuit is broken when the circuit is broken as another poster mentioned... the energy of these electrons are freed which is actually the electrons themselves unbound, or tiny magnets if you will ready to attach their energy to something else... electrons are a transfer.

Why transfer them using energy from one material to power another? When the material itself already is bountiful in electrons? Putting the electrons in motion in the material itself with certain coil winding's is certainly possible... the problem is how little we understand how to create energy out of an atom, must it be in a reactor? Or are we trying to excite them into motion for power in a very caveman like manner... rubbing anything will start generating heat which is from putting electrons in motion, one can rub their hands together so vigorously it can create 3rd degree burns.

There are in my opinion methods yet to be tapped or explored in how to set electrons in motion other than what is currently known, the key is to harness and put this to work. Of course those profiting in the billions off of inefficient means of energy generation certainly, do not want anyone to figure out a better way... anyone cutting their purse strings of profit and control of the power market is certainly an enemy; to be bought or suppressed.

When there is a need for it when all profit and resources are exhausted... then magically out of thin air a solution will be given and accepted hailed as a miracle of modern science, and not a moment sooner... until that time, there will always be dis-info agents, propaganda, and slander against such subversive technologies, experiments and information no matter how credible the source when in opposition to the status quo profiting off of technologies currently in use.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The key to the mystery I believe is in the diagram I drew.

Also think in terms of Eds magnetic current more as Magnetic loop frequencies and also a magnet is made up of many individual magnets. I think we are close to cracking Eds mystery.

edit on 26-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The extract below is from a letter by Canadian Scientist Wilbur smith to his counterpart in US working on Anti gravity research. They are very interested in finding a method of producing moving magnetic field "without" having to physically move magnets. This is back in 1959.

Interesting stuff too bad they didn't speak to Ed who was already deceased by then.

www.rexresearch.com...

Dear Dr Hooper:

Your telegram was phoned to me just as I was getting ready to go on a field trip to determine the electrical conductivity of Lake Ontario, so I grabbed a handful of essays, put them in an envelope and sent them off to you although I didn’t have time to write. I hope there were sufficient copies, if not I have a few more and you are welcome to them. You certainly may make of them whatever use you can of this material.

We have rebuilt our machine and are now about to look for some of the answers to some questions. This unit has about 14 ceramic magnets mounted in a groove cut in a ¼ inch thick 6 inch diameter disc. We haven’t yet run it up to full speed as we are very cautious after the other exploding. We don’t expect much from this machine except maybe answers to a couple of pointed questions.

Our major design effort now is looking towards making a magnetic field move without having to move the magnets. It should be possible, since we found that the converse was true. Also, there are some rules concerning fields, which are not in the literature which might be exploited to attain this end. We refer in particular to the rule that field s can and will remain as separate entities if such arrangement has a lower energy level than that of the corresponding field structure. Also, we found that magnetic fields move only at right angles to their vectorial directions, and in strict correspondence with Maxwell’s equations. They refuse stubbornly to move in their vectorial direction, and apparent motion in this direction is actually a folding in or out of the field, always at right angles.

We have drawn up quite a few designs to make the field move, but have discarded most of them either because the present technology was inadequate to do the job, or there was too much uncertainty as to what actually would be going on. We have one design which looks promising, namely notching a circular DC field with a (1 - cos O) function which is rotating and confining the whole in a shield so that the lower energy level is attained if the field structure rotates. We haven’t tried it yet, and it will probably fall before we can test this principle. However, it looks promising.

With best regards,
W.B. Smith

edit on 27-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Is the quoted image AthlonSavage’s work created in imageshack.us and the second image OatDelphi’s, also created in imageshack.us?

(I’m curious about imageshack.us – how it works.)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I believe the smallest element of reality is magnetic force fields which having a looping motion. The relative movement of two different loops adjacent each other determines if the loops will repel or bind. The loops direction conform to circular motion.
The binding of a group of loops will produce a resonance/frequency pattern that defines a crystalline shape which is at the most fundamental level is the creation of the physical boundary of matter. Above this different crystalline patterns resonate in harmony akin to patterns formed by standing waves, to produce molecular structures.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yes I upload images in imageshack but use paint brush to alter images as required.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

If you don't come to the conclusion that Leedskalnin has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, then I gave you and your education way too much credit, but I'm still hopeful you can see it if you investigate it a little.

Holy Mother F#E$ing cow....could you tone down the personal attack and vitriol from about a 37 down to somewhere between the normal scale of 1-10

"I gave you and your education way too much credit"

Why not just call the person's very existence into question. Why not question why their mother and father ever even saw anything in each other? Why not just call the OP delusional, slack-jawed, obtuse, or even neolithic in his thinking. All of these things would go greatly with the theme of blatant attack you took. Hey, what if the OP has children...you could even go so far as to call Child Services and question their fitness as a parent. I mean, why the heck stop where you did? GO THAT EXTRA MILE......

You really could have simply said "Due to X, I respectfully disagree. If you'd like to understand why I disagree with you, please refer to Y if you'd like to understand the reasoning behind my thinking and why I disagree with you."

Flippant and cavalier retorts like yours are what prevent me from commenting on much here on ATS.

There has been much talk of late about "politeness" and "elitism" with regards to people blatantly looking to shut OP's and posters in general down. Consider yourself a PRIMARY example of such behavior. And btw, I firmly believe that the term "bully" is tossed around too easily today. But honestly, your post? Made me see you as precious little better than a big kid on a playground beating the crap out of a smaller kid "just because".....I'm the first person to say that people should develop a thick skin....but you've got one hell of a sharp scalpel there, pal.....

Hubris wins again.

edit on 9-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: Wasn't done venting yet....

edit on 9-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: STILL not done venting.....

edit on 9-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: Apparently, I'm just not sated yet....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

We already have observations to discredit his ideas. I'm not sure why you'd need more experiments when they are already proven false.

If there is no proof then the appropriate forum would be skunk works, not science and technology. You are actually supposed to provide proof of scientific claims in this forum. There is no such requirement in skunk works and the forum heading says so.

Funny, you seem to really ZERO in on the concept of "discrediting"....seems to be a theme....

I'm sure that there's a role for you in the Vatican back during Galileo's day....

Oh, wait, that's in the past...dammit, we don't have an effective means of sending you there.

How utterly egotistical. Much like the OP, I'm done wasting time on you. You are a screaming example for an "ignore" feature on ATS.

How does that feel

edit on 9-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: /rant

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thank you. So imageshack must provide the tool paint brush to alter your images with.

So, are your altered images then public and searchable online? Is using imageshack a way to spread the word about your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I used the paint assessory provided in Windows7. Then I upload image to imageshack. I am not aware imageshack has a image editor like Paint.

See ancient pictographs showing swirling motions connected together, these are the magnetic loops I was describing. These forces are inside the crystalline structure of the stone. For godsake they inscripted it one a stone and modern humans are so blind not to see the clue these ancient builders provided us with.

Eds fly wheel creates this swirl:

edit on 9-1-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
I used the paint assessory provided in Windows7. Then I upload image to imageshack. I am not aware imageshack has a image editor like Paint.

Okay so I misunderstood you.

AthlonSavage For godsake they inscripted it one a stone and modern humans are so blind not to see the clue these ancient builders provided us with.

I think that in general the mainstream is way off base when it comes to the ancients and what they were capable of.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Athlon I think you might be on to something, but make sure you do some research into the original sight of Coral Castle not just the one that is around today. There was supposedly a lot of work put in by Ed to find the original sight (ie... dowsing for ground water, rock sampling and ley line confirmation). Some have even speculated that the original sight, was on the western vertices of the Bermuda triangle.

I also hope you continue on with the research into the true north pole because it is said that Ed left a clue about using true north on his admission sign. If you can find the photos, pay close attention to the "5 cents" part.

Also I remember learning that Ed was always working with numbers that fell into the golden ratio & sacred geometry, I was always lead down the direction of the golden ratio and it's effects when used in sound frequencies. Which ironically I found is that of the mantra OM. Which very well may answer your question about what shape his energy was taking.

Keep cruising, I think you are putting in some good work.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join