It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are ufos and aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Large electrostatic potentials are generated by moving a hole between two dimensions. Generally, the round fuzzy ,erratically moving" ball" is really a hole into the dimension next to our dimension-you always see blackness in that hole with a white light at the edge of that hole seemingly "holding the hole open". This assembly moves "stiffly" and jerkingly ,helter-skelter zig-zagging through the sky while morphing in order to attract attention.. To some people it looks like a black ,shiny ball -to Others, it looks like a saucer -ever morphing into almost what looks like a passenger jet, except there's something out of place or the observer sees some "mistake" in the fusilage or engine placement.
What I think a ufo is, is an evil spirit(the white light) right at the edge of the hole it came out of(in the sky) ,in the water ,etc.) The hole is always black-reflecting their character and evil deceptive and lieing nature. The more you look at it -the more it can come over into this side and take you over and cause trouble -like assembling animal and human anatomical parts into physical entities that they can get into and appear as like living beings of flesh and bone .Notice the absence of blood in cattle mutilations-yet they move float walk or float through walls and closed glass windows. These are the ancient Djinn that can inhabit million -pound stones and float them many hundres of miles.. The Djinn can appear at two places at the same time, miles apart and morph into any object like a plane or flying saucer. The Devil Satan is a Djinn and is referred to in the Holy Bible as "The Prince of the Power of the Air". The heas of government and theier military NOW GET ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE FROM THESE CREATURES FROM THE OTHER DIMENSION-the dark colored spirit world. They look so grotesque that they fear mirrors and rather morph into a beautifull woman while dating you.These entities want us to get used to their disgusting presence since the Beast and the Flse Prophet will be accompanyed by these little greys and Reptilians soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Alrighty then!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
... so, just like all the other threads that say the same thing: UFOs are Demons?

*sigh*

Back in reality, "I don't know" doesn't translate into making up things.
Back in reality "I don't know" means "I don't know", and it's entirely okay to keep the UFO phenomenon pegged at "unknown" until there's sufficient evidence to quantify what the phenomenon is representative of.

FYI:
Some of the other countless threads claiming UFOS = Demons ...
UFOs are Demons
UFOs and Demons ...
You people do know ... UFOs ... Demons?
Aliens, Demons, Area 51 Exposed
Extraterrestrials/Aliens are Demons ... Proof!

... and tons and tons of more to be found ad nauseum if one uses the ATS Search function.

It's not a very original line of inquiry or speculation.

My suggestion: Religion less. Science More.

edit on 12/16/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They are products of Si-Fi books and films, if you are relating to Planet Earth
Maybe there are Aliens else were in the Universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Not usually one for punctuation and grammar, but i have to make an exception here!
Use paragraphs and maybe a spell checker, no one likes this style of block writing.

As far as the content goes.. well i have nothing to say that you would like to hear.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Agreed.

I read 2 lines and now I'm just going to answer the thread title.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

Alien = A life form that does not originate from the location it is present in, e.g. A grey squirrel in Britain or an extra terrestrial life form on Earth.

Sorry for being a smarty pants

I'll try to read your post now op.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Okay.

I've read the Djinn theory a few times and although it's not a bad one it's not one that is my cup of tea. Fascinating subject non the less.

Here is a theory for you

What if these lights we see are really a manifestation of your soul/spirit?

For instance, lets say we live 1000 times or more and everything that has happened will happen time and time again. For example, everything you've done today you have done before... like a re-run of a TV program.

So lets say these spirits/lights are like a glitch in the system that are attracted back to itself, something akin to when you drop 2 liquid substances on a flat bench and they naturally want to attract to each other and gather to be one.

When we see multiple lights together, we are really seeing multiple souls that naturally always run together. Something like soul mates, you know that feeling when you meet someone and you feel like you have known them forever?

This could be tied into religious writings too, lets say our souls are tired of the billions of years of trying to change the "end of times" they are sick and tired of doing the same thing 1000 times before and 1000 times to come. The flaw is that the system was built that way... We are the glitch.

So why do we see them?

Maybe, just maybe they are letting us know the SSDD (same s*** different day) is coming to an end OR we need to change to change the projected path.

Maybe this time will be the last time we see the end of days and the days will be started anew in a true way?

This is all just a thought and theory

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You cant identify a "UFO", because it's "un-identifiable" rt? Otherwise it would be an "I.F.O."

And an "ALIEN" is someone not from where you are. Like my neighbors. One is from Mexico, and the other is an alien from Pakistan!

"Flying Saucers" and "little green men". PFFFT! I dont think so.....
find another way to reference them both.....

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Your name suits you I have to uncrypt what you mean by all this..?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Dimension" is such a vague and odd word. A lot of people seem to think they know what it means, but obviously don't. I'm pretty sure I don't know what it means, and I'm really, really smart. It's too bad that the vocabulary we have available to try and make these concepts functional is so crappy and ultimately useless.

UFOs and aliens are "things from someplace else."

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'm just trying to show that ufos are not extraterrestrial flying machines from another galaxy. Attention toward ufos would decrease in the world if people realized that ufos are demons(all demons are terrestrial). The Return of Jesus Christ to this earth soon ,would then be the more believable extraterrestrial invasion.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

siluriancryptic
I'm just trying to show that ufos are not extraterrestrial flying machines from another galaxy. Attention toward ufos would decrease in the world if people realized that ufos are demons(all demons are terrestrial). The Return of Jesus Christ to this earth soon ,would then be the more believable extraterrestrial invasion.

I'm not seeing how one would be more believable than the other. Everybody's looking for proof of something. Proving UFOs and aliens are demons isn't going to create any less turmoil than proving they're non-supernatural extraterrestrial creatures.

And besides, maybe you're all ready to roll right over and believe any alien/demon fighting guy who shows up claiming to be Jesus Christ, but I think most people would have a lot of trouble going along with that, too. Not because they didn't believe in Jesus Christ, but because as intelligent people they'd want that proven to them also. It's not too much to ask. How would you know who is lying to you? (And don't say the Gospels, because it's not like a fake Jesus couldn't read them too, and tell you exactly what you want to hear.)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

siluriancryptic

You mean "from another star" right? Not galaxy cause that would be = Distance from Milky Way: 2.5 million light-years The Andromeda Galaxy (M31) is the closest large galaxy to the Milky Way
Them demons/aliens would need a lot of fuel for that

I don't know (also)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

siluriancryptic

Well, that's your view, albeit wrong. Et/Alien, by definition means not from here. Nobody assumes ET's are from another galaxy. Getting here from our own galaxy is hard enough!

Also, demons are make-believe! You know, like Santa and the Easter bunny!

Also, what's a Jesus? Is it a fantasy figure? (just want to make sure!!!)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I dunno, but I can tell you what a troll is.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

An inability to keep ones spiritual musings, and ones logical conclusions seperate, renders the results of both trains of thought utterly meaningless, in every and all cases.

What you described in the first three or four lines of your statement, appeared to resemble ball lightning in some respects, which a certain scientist, one Kiril Chukanov, calls quantum macro objects. His particular interest was in harnessing these objects as a source of energy for domestic, commercial and government use. However, he is notorious for his noxious personality and inability to work with others, which might explain why he is not a) better known, and b) responsible for single handedly destroying the fossil fuel market and replacing it with a cleaner option.

However, to even make the inane attempt to connect any such thing, anything which has a recordable echo in the physical universe, with anything that happens in the realms of gods and ghosts is utterly ridiculous. That which is spiritual, by the very definition of the word, has no bearing on matters physical beyond that which is made by the hand of human kind, under the influence of deities or delusions, which ever you believe to be more likely in a given case.

Here is the crux of the issue you posit in the title of your thread. UFO are UNIDENTIFIED. Until they are positively identified, in such a way as to flummox even the greatest skeptic, then we have...

a) No real clue as to what they are
b) No idea where they came from
c) No idea what purpose they serve
d) No reason to link them to the possibility of alien life.

And on the subject of aliens (which I personally believe is best kept seperate from the UFO issue entirely, in order to retain objectivity in investigation and thinking on the subject), we have even less to go on there, than we do on UFO! UFO are reported very often indeed, but only a relatively small number of people have ever claimed to have actually seen an alien (when compared with the number who have seen UFO).

In short, the answer to the title question is that we do not know. Some say that this is because the intelligence community have some how covered up the existence of alien intelligences, however I find that unlikely due to the sheer scale of the planet that we are living on, and the interconnected nature of this speices. With massive numbers of people carrying hand held telecoms gear that can send and receive video in fair quality, it seems utterly improbable that any one of, nor indeed the entire global intelligence superstructure, could prevent the word getting out in the event of something really amazing happening.

Whatever the case, people only ever try (and fail) to conclusively link UFO or Aliens to spiritualism, when they are intellectually incapable of interacting with the subject matter in a more realistic fashion.

Now some might read the above and assume I am an atheistic, godless bastard with a loathing or lack of understanding for, the spiritual element of life. I am not. I believe in a higher power, and that belief in that higher power has made me a better person than I would otherwise be. However, for my physical life, and when matters pertaining to the physical universe are concerned, reason, logic, science... these are the tools by which I navigate those elements of my life, and make no mistake, if there is something to the UFO issue, then there will come a time when science is equal to the task of measuring its mass, counting its atoms, and discovering the secrets of its movement and speed.

And even if, in the remote realms where the universe turns REALLY stupid, it turned out that UFO and aliens were just manifestations of a spirit, then it would not matter a damn. You know why? Because science is the only thing that people from nearly every nation on this planet, have ever agreed on totally. Principles, morality, justice, religion... all these things have caused as many rifts as they have sold, and some of them have caused many, many more than that. But mathematics, science, the language of reason and logic, are not things which collapse under translation, they are not beholden to any one theology, and therefore, if it turns out that some spiritual mumbo jumbo IS at work, then you can expect at any one time for two thirds of the planet to either ignore it, or burn those who know about it to the ground, the two thirds of the religious people on the planet, whose religions are challenged by that possibility.

Proving the existence of, never mind the indentity of UFO and Aliens is a challenge which will only have results which will be of any importance what so ever to the MAJORITY, if they are collected by, and interpreted by the BS filter we call science, quite simply because it is the most trusted method by which truth is discerned, world wide. Use it to show others the truth, or fail to use it and be ignored, but know, those ARE the options you have. There are no others, no middle grounds to tread, no grey areas to fill up. Prove things with science, or do not prove them at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Another point of space and time is probably the best answer.

We can only see the universe from our observable view of space, which in turn is somewhat the definition of our universe(considering its that big).

There some ideas like the usual wormhole idea to jump time and space, while the other is possible parallel worlds or universes, which is string theory idea with various possible universe that are divided, again and again with various different results.

Also I think our problem is we think too 2d about the fabric of space sometimes, which is the usual blanket theory.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not to mention, we are never in the same place in space.
If you believe the scientists, the Universe is expanding, along with our Galaxy, moving further away from whatever?
Does our Spiral Galaxy, spin as well?

As someone said, How can you trust and prove, the new "Jesus Christ" with all these deceptive demons around?

Like a Monty Python sketch..." Im am the Messiah" .."How do we know you are the Real Messiah"..."Because I says so"..."Well thats not a reason!!"..."But I cant prove it now can can I?" " Why Not" etc etc..
Ad Infinitum......

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I enjoy this part of the Script.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What I think a ufo is, is an evil spirit(the white light) right at the edge of the hole it came out of(in the sky) ,in the water ,etc.) The hole is always black-reflecting their character and evil deceptive and lieing nature. The more you look at it -the more it can come over into this side and take you over and cause trouble -like assembling animal and human anatomical parts into physical entities that they can get into and appear as like living beings of flesh and bone .

What a UFO is, is not what you think.

The three letters that make up the acronym UFO all stand for a word of their own,

The U standing for Unidentified

The F for flying

and the O for object.

Now a spirit or demon cannot be objects, are not unidentified as you have identified them as demons or angels or what ever, and what about the cases of people witnessing this phenomena without anything flying?

Maybe pic a case and come to this conclusion for a single case of a ufo sighting but not all,

A ufo can be a shoe your neighbor threw into air, you caught a glimpse and thought it was something that it isn't or you question what it was what you saw, that is a UFO to the observer but a shoe being throwing the air by your neighbor in reality.

Once its understood its a shoe that was thrown in the air it becomes what it is and not a ufo anymore.

Are you saying all UFOs are evil spirits?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join