It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is the Truth Protrayed Before Our Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

TorqueyThePig
reply to post by beezzer

So you are okay with the frisk, just not the way they were made to lineup?

I can understand and even agree with that.

I am sure the situation was chaotic and the decision was made on the fly.

Decisions like this were not made on the fly. This is SOP in this given situation but to save time and grief train the police and others to be able to quick view and observation.

The Israeli Police, Military and security guards have been using this technique for years and not one flight has been highjacked, not one school shooting, no mall shootings. why? they know what a nervous gun totting suspicious person looks like, they are looking at facial and body language, certain types of clothing and attitudes all of which alert them long before the perp gets close to his objective.

edit on 16-12-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

TorqueyThePig
reply to post by g146541

I understand where you are coming from.

However criminals do stupid things all the time.

I guess it's a lose, lose thing for law enforcement.

Don't frisk the students for weapons and someone else gets hurt or a suspect gets away, or evidence is destroyed = the police are not doing their job and it's their fault.

Frisk the students to make sure there are no more suspects or evidence = the police are tyrannical and trying to condition the population.

It was just an all around crappy situation.
edit on 16-12-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

Multi tasking at its highest form that is for sure. you get to search everyone and condition at the same time. Not just the students but the police as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by abeverage

Is there a comma missing there in the beginning? Otherwise I think you are disproving the point you are trying to make.

And how does the above post relate to the picture the OP hinges on?

edit on 12/16/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

There happy? Grammar Nazi lol

It relates to social conditioning, getting used to being seen as a criminal with your hands in the air, then being patted down for something you did not do! Everything I posted is related by a form of social conditioning. When you have people accepting that they can be treated as a suspect without probable cause or motive, then you have people being controlled like sheep...

Everyone in that photo was a potential threat? Really?
edit on 16-12-2013 by abeverage because: of no probable causes...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

abeverage

Chamberf=6
reply to post by abeverage

Is there a comma missing there in the beginning? Otherwise I think you are disproving the point you are trying to make.

And how does the above post relate to the picture the OP hinges on?

edit on 12/16/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

There happy? Grammar Nazi lol

It relates to social conditioning, getting used to being seen as a criminal with your hands in the air, then being patted down for something you did not do! Everything I posted is related by a form of social conditioning. When you have people accepting that they can be treated as a suspect without probable cause or motive, then you have people being controlled like sheep...

Everyone in that photo was a potential threat? Really?
edit on 16-12-2013 by abeverage because: of no probable causes...

that was exactly my point, when you are treated as a criminal without due process and you give up your right to unreasonable search (it was obvious that many were not even suspect or a threat) so it leaves the whole thing an exercise in conditioning whether police or military know they are participating in a conditioning exercise is irrelevant because it is part of their conditioning as well.

It is those behind the writing of these laws that allow this that are needed to be watched, these are the ones who are puppets for those in the real power in this world. It is not just in the US but around the world as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It is those behind the writing of these laws that allow this that are needed to be watched, these are the ones who are puppets for those in the real power in this world. It is not just in the US but around the world as well.

So now it's not just about a picture, but a secret worldwide cabal controlling all the worlds governments to create an entire world of sheeple?

It seems IMO then, that they are doing a piss poor job of it as riots still happen throughout the world, different countries have radically different laws and ways of enforcing them, etc.

I realize this is a conspiracy website, so I'll just have to say I disagree.

I can't change the CT minds of members or MODS (who I hope don't MOD this forum) so enjoy the paranoia.

BTW to the MOD, a comma can make the difference between "Let's eat, John" and "Let's eat John".
If that doesn't make sense then I guess I''m the grammar Nazi you called me.

I'm done with this thread.
edit on 12/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

So now it's not just about a picture, but a secret worldwide cabal controlling all the worlds governments to create an entire world of sheeple?

It seems IMO then, that they are doing a piss poor job of it as riots still happen throughout the world, different countries have radically different laws and ways of enforcing them, etc.

I realize this is a conspiracy website, so I'll just have to say I disagree.

I can't change the CT minds of members or MODS (who I hope don't MOD this forum) so enjoy the paranoia.

BTW to the MOD, a comma can make the difference between "Let's eat, John" and "Let's eat John".
If that doesn't make sense then I guess I''m the grammar Nazi you called me.

I'm done with this thread.
edit on 12/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Well we did have a police offer claiming he is not in on the conditioning exercise, meaning he doesn't know this to be anything other than just SOP whenever there is a school happening.

Just today, I witnessed a school drill at an elementary (mind you none of these people know what they are doing is a societal control exercise training these young minds to obey without question). This was not a fire drill but what the officials (from the county school board) holding it called a "gunman on campus drill" (of course they didn't call it this in front of the kids only in the office). Once the kids were taken, pretty much crawling on the ground, they are herded into special designated areas throughout the school were they are cowering (hunkering down), a practice pistol is discharged and the kids learn not to react to the gunfire so the gunman can't find them. After the all clear is given they are taken outside and lined up, then hands are up and they are given a pat down then allowed to go back to class.

I was standing there during the whole exercise and was not allowed to leave the front office until the all clear was given and that is how I witnessed the pat downs of elementary school kids. I was not allowed to take any phone pictures not that my phone had a camera (old school flip phone) but was told no pictures during the exercise.

I could see that not one person there even considered what they were doing was under the institutes of some higher authority under the guise of "it is for your own safety". Sheeple by example that is what many are today including the Police.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join