It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is the Truth Protrayed Before Our Eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This picture is very revealing when it comes to the Government wanting to conform the people into their obeying societal drones.

It is a very simple proceedure.

1) allow and event to take place whether planned or random.

2) convince the masses it is for their own good.

3) Give them the opportunity to follow the govt/police/FEMA orders

these steps reinforce into their minds to give into the govt if it is for your own good.

Be good little sheep and follow us to your slaughter

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So frisking people for possibly more guns after a school shooting eventually leads the population in to a sheeple-nation?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am still waiting for my department to send me the interdepartmental memo informing me of the nefarious plan that exists which involves me, a police officer, in enslaving our nations citizens.

edit on 16-12-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

The common student will not know that they have rights nor that they can refuse the search without proper pc.
But yeah, I see what your saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
geez, c'mon...it was a quick patdown...there might have been someone else there that was going to do the same thing, but got scared at the last minute and tried to get out with the others....this is hardly what the OP is eluding to.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Actually a search without a warrant can be performed if exigent circumstances exist.

en.wikipedia.org...

If there was another student shooter involved they could of easily escaped in the mass exodus. If he escaped he could of harmed more people or destroyed evidence. That would justify a search without PC.

Not saying it is right or wrong. Just simply pointing out that it is currently law.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
So frisking people for possibly more guns after a school shooting eventually leads the population in to a sheeple-nation?

No, Drunk Driving Check Points with involuntary search and seizures, random full body searches at airports lined with body scanners, mandatory school drill lock-downs with random locker searches and finally Compliance in all forms of these. Add to this a military weaponized police force and the mass media promoting a police state through videos, movies and over sensationalized reporting is leading to a population of sheeple
edit on 16-12-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Is there a comma missing there in the beginning? Otherwise I think you are disproving the point you are trying to make.

And how does the above post relate to the picture the OP hinges on?

edit on 12/16/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

The Police exist in the space between the debt slaves, and the banks and other institutions which enslave the masses, in order to protect the banks and other institutions from the slaves when they would revolt.

Just because one does not realize one's place doesn't mean they are not occupying it.

Americans are over-entertained and under-educated.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

abeverage
random full body searches at airports lined with body scanners

When you buy your ticket you are agreeing to comply with security requirements as put forth by the airlines/FAA.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

TorqueyThePig
I am still waiting for my department to send me the interdepartmental memo informing me of the nefarious plan that exists which involves me, a police officer, in enslaving our nations citizens.

You dont have to be informed all you have to do is follow the orders given you and enforce it to the masses.

If you are told to frisk ALL students at an event like this, you do it by informing the students they must get in line, place their hands above their heads and follow your instructions.

This is called conditioning, and you are part and parcel to that conditioning.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

jimmyx
geez, c'mon...it was a quick patdown...there might have been someone else there that was going to do the same thing, but got scared at the last minute and tried to get out with the others....this is hardly what the OP is eluding to.

It is all part of conditioning a sheeple mentality follow instructions, let us do it and you can get along with your lives.

We are already being conditioned via TSA at airports to comply or be denied.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If you are told to frisk ALL students at an event like this, you do it by informing the students they must get in line, place their hands above their heads and follow your instructions. This is called conditioning, and you are part and parcel to that conditioning.

Well then I guess it's preferable to have another student possibly concealing another gun to skip along out of there.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by abeverage

Is there a comma missing there in the beginning? Otherwise I think you are disproving the point you are trying to make.

And how does the above post relate to the picture the OP hinges on?

Look at how they are lined up (like sheep or cattle with no rights), Look how they are complying to the orders to interlock their fingers above their heads (if you stand in line long enough like that your body will pump endorphin into your system to alleviate pain and you become more docile), then one by one they allow themselves to be searched (quick or not it is an unlawful search whereby all are guilty until they have been patted down to verify their innocence.

edit on 16-12-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

TorqueyThePig

Looking at the large picture thought, can you see conditioning taking place?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

If you are told to frisk ALL students at an event like this, you do it by informing the students they must get in line, place their hands above their heads and follow your instructions. This is called conditioning, and you are part and parcel to that conditioning.

Well then I guess it's preferable to have another student possibly concealing another gun to skip along out of there.

Do you think they will get to the pat down with the guns in their pockets. Look closer most of these student don't even have their jackets on and it is very cold out. One is in shorts and teeshirt. proper observation by law enforcement could eliminate half of these students in five minutes.

No this line up is a conditioning control measure to enforce mental obedience in the masses.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Zaphod58

abeverage

When you buy your ticket you are agreeing to comply with security requirements as put forth by the airlines/FAA.

That is the point though, if you want to FLY you must COMPLY. Even if it is something totally not useful or even unconstitutional you have no choice if you wish to use services.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Zaphod58

abeverage

That is the point though, if you want to FLY you must COMPLY. Even if it is something totally not useful or even unconstitutional you have no choice if you wish to use services.

Long term government agenda is "if you want anything you must comply to our commands"

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's all in your mind , the same people that would go to a rock concert, public sports event, travel , usually have zero problems with what essentially is the same procedure , however, you have a real threat or potential of you or someone being injured at a public place or worse and measures being taken to identify or locate the threat and suddenly this is a huge issue or mental conditioning for martial law ? come on, are people's minds really that weak ?
I don't buy it myself.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Businesses also have the right to restrict free speech which is supposed to be unconstitutional. They have the right to impose security measures. It is federal law and has been upheld in court, when the screening requirement was first introduced in the 1970s.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join