It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Execution in North Korea was fight over 4th Nuke test - Uncle who said "No" Executed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

True that.

But speaking strictly conventionally I think South Korea could take the North...

Something to consider

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

When I watched VICE: Guide to North Korea Sean Smith went to the DMZ and they said that the DMZ on the DPRK side is full of mines and explosives. As well as underground tunnels. They estimated the could in Seoul in like a hour.

Also they had monuments that are rigged with explosives that would be used as tank barriers. The DPRK have thought it out and prolly ran many different scenarios.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That would be a insanely hard fought battle for the South. Without the U.S's help I don't think they can pull it off. Seoul is too close to the North Korean border... Making taking it out really easy...

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

SLAYER69

True that.

But speaking strictly conventionally I think South Korea could take the North...

Something to consider

I agree....if they kept conventional.

Which is why North Korea wouldnt. Any war would be life or death and they would use any means.

Rember the KIm family are mad, and they have commited atrocitys that even hitler would likley think twice on, there would be no chance of surrender or running away as if caught they will be excuted.

They would pull out every stop to insnure there suvival and the only way they have even a slight chance is useing there chemical and biological weapons.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Quick and decisive action against the leadership.. locate them.. pin them down.. execute.. done. One-By-One. Let's give the word "Terror" a new meaning.

But why should we care?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyandi

We should care because the Kim regime are dangerous and have made open threats against S. Korea and America many times. Not to mention they have kept our people as political prisoners.

Yet we still waste our time and resources with lesser evils.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

SloAnPainful

Yet we still waste our time and resources with lesser evils.

-SAP-

Thats what makes me laugh.....

Iran who hasnt started a war in 100 years gets NATO breathing down its neck and on the verge of invasion.

North Korea which has Nuclear weapons and thousands of dones of Chemical weapons and reported stockpiles of Anthrax and possible smallpox gets ignored like a toddler haveing a temper tantrum.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The logic of these people now a days has make you think they have some other motive for being there...

Conspiracy alert!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am sitting in the ROK right now...have been for 2 years and have 8 more months to go....not thrilled and ready to go home. In case the crap hits the fan here I already have a 'go bag' ready. I believe that North Korea would decimate the ROK if there was no U.S. assistance here....even with the U.S. assistance, I do not have a good feeling about it. I figure that if I hear that they breached the border it would be a matter of hours and they would be on my doorstep. Kim is evil and his people are brainwashed; that makes for a dangerous combination.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Well, if he's willing to have an uncle shot to death over disagreement regarding a weapons test? This doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about Kim's ability to show or exercise restraint in anything else, either.

I think he see's "HIS" reality as a video game! He is playing the same game as Stalin, execute ANYONE that opposes him! USSR almost lost the war right after Germany invaded because if a general had to pull his forces back to re-group Stalin would have him shot, they quickly started to run out of generals!

Maybe China or Russia might see this Korean brat as a loose cannon ball rolling around the deck and have him 'removed' because he might start a war "before" they are ready?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nah I'm not buying it. It seems to much like the typical boogie man nonsense. Most Americans probably don't give a # that the uncle was killed, but nukes remind them than North Korea is the big scary nuke land.

Instead of a coup which is mostly a North American problem, we get a nuke threat which is a problem for the world. ehhhh.
edit on 18-12-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Danzl51
I am sitting in the ROK right now...have been for 2 years and have 8 more months to go....not thrilled and ready to go home. In case the crap hits the fan here I already have a 'go bag' ready. I believe that North Korea would decimate the ROK if there was no U.S. assistance here....even with the U.S. assistance, I do not have a good feeling about it. I figure that if I hear that they breached the border it would be a matter of hours and they would be on my doorstep. Kim is evil and his people are brainwashed; that makes for a dangerous combination.

It's heavily speculated that North Korea has tunnels going all over South Korea. They probably can't breach the front line but they don't have to, they have the numbers to send waves at the front line to tie up the military while they invade all over the country at once.

Reinforcements would eventually secure everything and push North Korea back to the border but the life loss from the North Korean army, and the property damage from bombing all the cities to take out the invaders would be catastrophic.

After the bloody failed invasion North Korea would be in big trouble. China would likely attack them, South Korea would want revenge, and the US would be very willing to assist.

Really, there are no winners if this happens. Korea eventually gets reunified but they'll have nothing left.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
FREE NORTH KOREA NOW! I would not mind a Chinese Invasion of this hell hole of a country. Although I would rather it be the UN. The Chinese Govt may not be a shining example of democracy especially with Tianammen Square Revolution being so brutally supressed and thousands killed. But at least in China there is more openness and an echo of normalcy. In North Korea there is none. At least I will say one thing for it. You can leave your front door open and never fear of your house being burgled. There is no crime wave in North Korea. In such a brutal dictatorship such as that, you do not dare do so. Unless you want to face public execution by firing squad.

I don't know dude, the people there are quite defiant against the police. The only thing they will shoot you for is insulting the leader. I saw a video of hidden footage that got shipped out, a woman got stopped for wearing trousers (it's illegal in NK but most people defy it) and she was literally PUSHING the police officer and screaming "why don't you arrest some of the other girls!!". If you did that here, you would be done for assault and resisting arrest. They told her to stop being a crazy, manly woman and walked off.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's possible that uncle and his people were sabotaging the nuke and missile tests. If that is the case the next nuke test should be a big one and the missile test will be very successful. Most likely Kim Jong Un was just following the strategy that Saddam followed which he learned from Stalin: eliminate any perceivable threat to your power even if it is within your own family. Most likely there are a number of intelligence agencies that all spy on each other and report to Kim. The North Koreans probably have learned to spy on all communications by studying the methods of the NSA. The willingness to kill any person and the people who work for that person sends a powerful message to anyone who has a thought to overthrow the regime. If they have the ability to monitor all electronic communications they could kill anyone who ever said anything negative about Kim Jong Un in a seemingly private conversation. Maybe he said something bad about his friend Dennis Rodman.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Found this on news.com.au

This is totally disgusting if this is true...

Don't believe it has been posted anywhere else on ATS.

AFTER North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un declared his uncle to be "despicable human scum, worse than a dog," a newspaper claims to have details of his horrific execution.

Unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, the Hong Kong Wen Wei Po reports Jang Song Thaek was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides.

"Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs," the article reads.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
cdn2.sbnation.com...

global.fncstatic.com...

a57.foxnews.com...

Those photos show what got the uncle killed.
He allowed the NSA to visit.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by iRoyalty

He's stupid, but not that stupid. He knows if he launches anything he be blown into oblivion. Plus China wouldn't even allow him to get that far. The DPRK is just a China proxy state.

No, DPRK is not a proxy for China any more. China is very upset at the execution---the uncle was the highest-level bridge to China and some sort of sanity.

DPRK is a proxy for the dictator's mental illness and cruelty.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
China seems to be the only country that could take down NK. NK's battle preparations seem to all be geared to a land war with the south, but the northern border is probably weakly defended, mainly to stop NK citizens from getting out. If ROK, Japan or the US hit NK, the Chinese will support NK, no matter how annoying they are, so if NK is to ever get taken down, we will have to wait for China to do it. Despite all the saber-rattling going on at the moment between China, Taiwan, Japan and ROK, China cannot afford a war with 'the west' if their export market dries up in response to such a conflict.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join