It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

51 Sailors from USS Ronald Reagan Suffering Thyroid Cancer, Leukemia, Brain Tumors After Participati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DexterRiley

Thank you Dexter for all the research into this. Wonderful work.

I was only repeating what my brother told me happened. I am glad to see he told me a consistent and verified narrative of the events as he perceived them.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Get him on Youngevity's Beyond Tangy Tangerine and liquid colloidal minerals, and ESPECIALLY Ocean's Gold which will help protect him with different types of Iodine. Also the selenium in these medicines reduces many types of cancers by insane percentages.

For example just 250-500 MICROgrams of selenium everyday was shown to reduce the occurence of:

prostate cancer by 69%
lung cancer by 48% whether you smoke or not
esophageal cancer by 71%
colon and rectal cancer by 64%
breast cancer depending on the type by 50-85%

University of Arizona took 1300 people over ten years and gave them 250-500mcg of Plant derived selenium every day.

JUST IMAGINE IF THEY HAD TAKEN ALL 91 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS EVERYDAY!

My doctor had to SUE the FDA for me to make these claim, so I WILL.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Thank you, I will advance this knowledge to my brother; I have already sent him the liposomal Vit C recipe as a precaution, I know high doses can have anti radiation effects on the cellular level. Hopefully the two treatments combined can help hold off the advancement.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed that Navy men seem to have more little girls than little boys? This is especially true for guys serving on/near nuclear powered subs and aircraft carriers. I've known several Navy families, all with more little girls than boys.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm so, so sorry for the suffering all these poor people are experiencing now (and will keep experiencing in the future). They signed up to serve their country, and their country knowingly sold them out.

Not until more people wake up to the fact that THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND will we see widespread nonviolent nonparticipation and a complete drought of willing candidates for the military meatgrinder. I've got nothing but respect for the people who go out and put their lives on the line to serve their country, but I've got nothing but contempt for how TPTB abuse our fellow countrymen.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The desalinization systems on navy ships now are a mix of steam desalinization and reverse osmosis.

If radioactive water is getting through the system everyone has a problem.

The navy desalinization systems on the USS Ronald Reagan were built after they found agent orange and a number of other toxic chemicals not found in US ports but common in overseas ports was getting through the old steam desalinization systems.

This means no water treatment plants in the US are stopping the radioactive fallout from japan because no US water treatment plants clean the water near as clean as modern navy ships.

The systems on modern navy ships are so good that the water is hard and they have to add water softer salts to the water to soften it so soaps wash off

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

drinking radioactive contaminated water? this will be scrubbed from all main stream media outlets by tomorrow [until forever] thanks to our little lovelies running the ugly circus that used to be the dream of civilization.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome to planet earth, one of the only few places in this galaxy where this kind of B/S happens. Things like this anger me so much, I don't even know where to begin. Do we begin with the fact there was a radioactive spill in the ocean in the first place, the fact the sailors were potentially forced to sign a waiver, the fact they may or may not receive benefits for what they're going through medically, where do I begin to express my disdain for what's happening? I feel for these poor souls, I hope things like this stop being seen as acceptable by our world leaders and that they just stop happening ASAP period. Ugh!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Not at all surprising that none of the sailors were informed of the danger they were facing. I won't be surprised either, when these sick soldiers are denied medical care by their government, or they will make it so complicated to get help, that all these men and women will be dead before they ever get the help.

It is beyond me why anyone sees any honour at all in serving the Military in the US anymore. They will lie to you to get you to risk your life for nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

MamaLeonne

Tusks
"Server not found"

Doesn't sound like acute radiation sickness.

I will doubt this story until there is some real documentation.

I think the answer might be a radiation leak but maybe not from the Island of Japan. The Navy has been known to cover-up on radiation leaks in the past.

USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ronald_Reagan_(CVN-76)‎
USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) is a Nimitz-class nuclear-powered supercarrier in the service of the United States Navy. The ninth ship of her class, she is named ...

edit on 16-12-2013 by MamaLeonne because: (no reason given)

Can you show us an example of the US Navy covering up nuclear leaks from Nimitz class ships?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

wrkn4livn
First off, it sounds a bit sensational.
No other ships reporting this? Carriers don't travel alone. There are 20+ ships traveling with a carrier and they are the only ship reporting illnesses? Has to be fake. Now if other ships in the group start reporting issues, then there might be something to it.
edit on 16-12-2013 by wrkn4livn because: (no reason given)

They don't always travel in groups of twenty, I was stationed on one for 4 years and we went out by ourselves multiple times. The only time we had ships out with us was when we went into the Persian Gulf; Carrier Strike Group 9

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

GaryN

SirMike

Its amazing how many diseases you can contract when there is a lifetime disability check involved.

That's the long and short of it IMO. I've heard from Navy personnel who also think it's a total crock. Maybe that lawyer that runs enenews put them up to it?

How does one fake cancer?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I already got downvoted on reddit months ago for suggesting it might be dangerous near Fukishima. The people they assured me it never happened and in fact nobody has ever died or even gotten ill from nuclear power.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MillionsOfPeaches

How does one fake cancer?

I only see Maurice Enis and Jaime Plym named so far, who are the others? Can we see any of the medical assessments, or is that a doctor-patient confidentiality thing? I guess those details will have to come out in any legal proceedings. And for my money, any cancers would likely not be from radiation but more likely from all the other stuff sailors are exposed to. I have a friend who told me about the paint fumes and chemicals they used when he was in the service, out of Florida. He recently had radiation treatment for bowel cancer, but has also had some fairly bad neurological problems for quite a while. He was never on a nuclear powered ship, or anywhere near radiation as far as he knows. Radiation cures more cancer than it causes, otherwise the hospitals would be overflowing with cancer sufferers, so don't try to blame radiation for every ailment under the Sun.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

Is your friend by chance your sisters boyfriends cousins roommates uncles girlfriends son?

Why not hear from actual ex sailors with first hand experience. Yes occasionally on a ship we vcould be exposed to things. Sometimes an area we walked by would have a simple strip of tape blocking it off with an asbestos sign.

You know what has NEVER happened is having so many people all at once coming down with major diseases. So we should assume all of this happens to people who coincodentally took part in the rescue where a major nuclear accident happened. It just coincidentally happened around the same timeframe after the incident but of course it couldnt be related.

Yeah that makes perfect sense, what an assumption there. By the way neither I or anyone I knew in the navy came down with cancer MANY years later.

edit on 17-12-2013 by inquisitive1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is absolutely terrible and not anywhere to be seen in the mainstream news, in fact I see nothing about Japan and Fukishema anywhere in the mainstream these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

inquisitive1977
reply to post by GaryN

Why not hear from actual ex sailors with first hand experience. Yes occasionally on a ship we vcould be exposed to things. Sometimes an area we walked by would have a simple strip of tape blocking it off with an asbestos sign.

You know what has NEVER happened is having so many people all at once coming down with major diseases. So we should assume all of this happens to people who coincodentally took part in the rescue where a major nuclear accident happened. It just coincidentally happened around the same timeframe after the incident but of course it couldnt be related.

I was in the navy.

There is a lot of toxic materiel on navy ships.

When i was in there was Trichloroethane that they told us was harmless. and we used PURE Trichloroethane to wash parts.

Yet you have this.
www.benefits.va.gov...

And us that worked with the pure TCE are not hurt and can not get service connected disability for our medical problems.

Other problems on ships when i was in the navy was the ships water distillation systems allowed toxic chemical into the ships drinking water when in heavily contaminated Foreign ports. This included agent orange off Vietnam.

both the Royal British and Australian Governmental studies that found the same findings. Desalination of sea water to make it potable concentrated the AO. They paid their Navy claims quickly.

www.blogs.va.gov...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Please read my post again, I never disagreed with toxic chemicals being around.

What i said was even with those we never had mass major diseases like this. Something major and unusual (not the normal toxins) caused this and It seems ignorant to say even though they showered in radiated water, drak water contaminated with radiation, ate food cooked in ccontaminated water and so on, to assume the radiation had nothing to do with it.

They all had these come on around the same time aftrr this happened. Coincidences like that are simply not likely. The radiation caused the issues and they deserve the best treatment our government can provide.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

will major US news agencies report this? don't think so, this has been swept under the rug for far too long

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by inquisitive1977

Is your friend by chance your sisters boyfriends cousins roommates uncles girlfriends son?

He happens to be a long time friend, was a 6 foot 2, strapping guy, now he's like a skeleton and shrunk and stooped, very sad to see. We did drink and party pretty good up until he got sick, so maybe it was alcohol that gave him the bowel cancer. He had surgery, chemo and radiation, and all that seemed to worsen his Parkinsons-like neurological problem that of course he got more meds for. One pill to do this, another to counter the side effects, then another to counter secondary side effects. He is an intelligent chap, and his mind is still good, and I don't know how, but he keeps his spirits up despite his ailments. So keep your snidey comments to yourself you insensitive moron, and just hope you never have to go through such an ordeal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join