It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow!!! 200000 Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Holy Cow, Nerdlings announcement that he had gone over the 200,000 points mark the other day, caused me to take a look and mine and WOAH, I�m there now as well
. 4042 posts to get to this point. Man I know what my wife is griping about. I came to ATS following a hit on an Area 51 search. Lurked for a few days and then signed up. Earlier in the week the moderators had a bit of fun an pulled up their first post. Here is mine: (note the bad spelling, that has not changed)

After the fact, both sides in the cold war fled that the sattelite surv. served to stablize things. We knew what they had, they knew what we had etc. However, given the general "crazyness" of Kim, who knows how he would react.

Stealthy drones may be the best way to do this without putting our pilots at risk. Also, with us pulling troops out to go to Iraq, they may be keeping a closer tab on things to try to detect any war prep by the NK's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not long after I got a quote warn from a moderator, Zzub, for this reply:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah memories

Rumor has it that if you have 1,000,000 points you get an all access pass to Area 51

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Congrats' Fred

Just don't get R.S.I.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
FredT congats - and you really need to get out more, take up a sport or something get some sun on your face

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Janus]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
FredT congats - and you really need to get out more, take up a sport or something get some sun on your face

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Janus]

Actually I have to take overnight call all the time and have nothing else to do

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good Goin' , Man!

Onward and Upward to 1,000,000!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And I thought I was bad....hehe....there's a few of you guys who make me look like a slacker

BTW, my number of posts (as of this one) 11,034

Hey, wait a minute, I've got more than double your posts...who's counting up these points? Diebold?
What is this? Hogwarts' point system?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Since you have so many points to brag about, how about sending me a couple thousand points, so I can finally get access in to the 'Secret-Hidden-3500-point" forum?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well I'd say congratulations are in order, Fred. So, congratulations, man!.

top topics

join