posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:29 AM
Donald Trump confirmed this himself on TV news this morning. He is giving SERIOUS consideration to running for Governor of New York in 2014. He will
announce one way or another soon. This morning when discussing the possible run, he stated that taxes are way too high for New York and that there
is no need for it. He does sound like a politician who is running.
NYC is liberal. Trump is against gay marriage but in favor of legalizing drugs and taxing them. As Governor he wouldn't have any say about gay
marriage so that wouldn't be an issue, but he could work things so that drugs were legalized, regulated, and taxed. He's also pro-life, but again
as Governor he wouldn't have any say about abortion. The SCOTUS has already set the nations law that it's legal.
Republicans Coaxing Donald Trump to Run
for Governor of New York
GOPers Eye Donald Trump for Governor of New York
Increasingly desperate New York Republicans, seeking the political equivalent of a Hail Mary pass, are trying to get Donald Trump to run against
Gov. Cuomo next year, The Post has learned.
They’re seeking to make the case that while Trump is only an apprentice politician, he’s the only Republican on the horizon who has the name
recognition, guts and money to tell Cuomo, “You’re fired!”
Where Trump stands on the issues - Trump on the Issues here
Some of his stands -
- He is Pro life
- He says there will be a crash bigger than 1929
- He says 'No' to gay marriage
- 0% corporate tax would create millions of jobs (according to him)
- Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized (according to him)
- Legalize drugs and use tax revenue to fund drug education
- No Cap-and-Tax
- China is our financial enemy; they're bilking us for billions
- Democrats and Republicans are both wrong on guns
- Kill ObamaCare before it becomes a trillion-ton weight
(on TV he said it will collapse under it's own weight)
More at the site.