It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy to hide history, the real Noah, and how the minds of people are shaped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Frater X does a great job in exposing the background of the elite; more specifically why they want to present the official history of humanity rather than allow people to explore just how powerful the human being really is. Why is Noah presented as some farmer talking with God when the only way to correctly interpret the story is an advanced society that has taken science to the transhumanist level? What if the Book of Enoch really does present a more accurate account than Genesis?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by edward777

What if YouTube actually had some real stuff on it instead of crackpots?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by edward777

Or maybe Noah was just a guy who built a big boat for his family and pets, the glaciers melted during the last ice age, water levels rose, and everyone else didn't have a boat. History is written by the winners, or in this case, the swimmers.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

edward777
when the only way to correctly interpret the story is an advanced society that has taken science to the transhumanist level?

You see that's where I have a problem. It's not the 'only way to correctly interpret the story', there are many sources from where this story might have come from. My personal favourite is when the landbridge to the Black Sea went and that whole region was flooded by the mediterrenean, the timing is about right to have caused this vast flood that created stories that drifted into neighbouring regions myths, before eventually being picked up by the Bible.

But there are dozens of equally valid interpretations.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Painterz

edward777
when the only way to correctly interpret the story is an advanced society that has taken science to the transhumanist level?

You see that's where I have a problem. It's not the 'only way to correctly interpret the story', there are many sources from where this story might have come from. My personal favourite is when the landbridge to the Black Sea went and that whole region was flooded by the mediterrenean, the timing is about right to have caused this vast flood that created stories that drifted into neighbouring regions myths, before eventually being picked up by the Bible.

But there are dozens of equally valid interpretations.

Then again such a localized flood would not have lent to similar stories all over the world. Now while the entire land mass might not have been submerged an Atlantian scenario is not out of the question, is it?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edward777
Then again such a localized flood would not have lent to similar stories all over the world. Now while the entire land mass might not have been submerged an Atlantian scenario is not out of the question, is it?

Why claim it was only localized?

The Persian Gulf [Which is much closer] to the original source of the Noah story *Gilgamish the fifth king of Uruk. According to the Sumerian King List* was supposedly flooded out around 9,000 BC due mainly to the last of the ice age melt off. Could these events in the Black Sea, Persian Gulf and I'll assume elsewhere be the original event which spawned these various "Flood Stories/Myths" ?

new topics

top topics

join