It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Neutralized, Soros-Backed Group Declares Victory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Fox News Lies- Yes.

MSNBC Lies?- They would never!?

CNN Lies? HaH- They are the kings at faking a live news scene.

ATS Lies? I see them everyday, lying their fast little fingers across the keyboard at 120 wpm.

NYT? LIARS!

WashPost> LIE LIE LIE.

Alex Jones- Crazy Lies.

Religions- Been lying for thousands of years.

Did you inhale?..no?.... LIAR!

What does a cop do when he gets caught doing something illegal? He Lies.
What does a liberal do when Obama screws up? They lie.
What does Obama do when he screws the pooch? He lies.(Liar of the year Award).
What do conservatives do when you ask them if Bush was a good President? LIE.
What do you do when asked if you ate the last cookie? Lie your ass off and then pretend to act insulted.

What do you do when your ratings are in the gutter?
You LIE.

We are persuaded by liars. We listen to the liars to stay informed. You get your lies from MSNBC, I get mine from Homer Simpson.

I could be right, factually, about everything that was stated in a story as fact- but then you would just call me a liar if you dont like it. Or a racist liar, the bigger the lie the better!

FOX-CNN-MSNBC- They sometimes get their lies from each other. Some lies are so big- it takes all networks to mind- rape the masses.

Hell- if news stations and politicians told us the truth - do you think we would be having all of these problems?

The reason this country is in a mess- is because the people are too soft, too lazy, too jaded, or too stupid to ever change.
People get set in their ways and views, then it is over. All of the sense in the world wouldnt help either, cause everyone thinks that they are the only ones who have it.

That must have been a proxy war between MM and Fox. Cause I didnt even know there was one. Did Fox know?
MM was playing the knockout game with Fox, in 3D Virtual Combat. Or it could be like Dr.Thunder telling Dr.Pepper that they are 2nd rate and less appealing despite the sales figures.

Oh- one more thing(Off Topic)- I think I figured out how to tell when Obama is lying to the people. When Obama is giving a speech, or responding to a question that he knows he has to lie to, he will bite his bottom lip. I been watching the whole lip biting thing for a while cause I thought I was tripping after I seen him do it four or five times, but over time...his lip biting stayed consistent with the lies he has been called out on. I dont think Im wrong about this either, cause he doesnt seem to be very good at keeping his poker face. Maybe I AM indeed tripping- but its just something I noticed when my BS meter spiked during his concerts; I mean speeches.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I went to that website AND my 1st impression ??? ... Whoa, that's "borderline" Insane !?!?!

I mean that I really can't Understand NOR Relate to this groups ... Thought-Processes NOR Thinking ???

I suppose it would take a "Perl Harbor" AND a "Nagasaki" AND a "Hiroshima" COMBINED for these folks (mules?) to see things any differently.

OR

ONE Obamacare ???

( "T Minus 15 Days and Counting" )

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The "victory" is not about decreasing FOX viewership, but decreasing their credibility which they did and rightly so.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by tsingtao

Whoa there guy, chill out. Just because it is popular, doesn't mean it is good or even legit. It just means that it is presented in a way that draws more viewership. Read up on Argumentum ad populum.

lol, i am chilled, i hit the cap lock by mistake and kinda like the way it looked, when i looked up!

i got sick of cnn's slant before i even ever watched fox.
never heard rush on the radio.

bbc is ok, i listen at night, radio.

i'm an old geezer, anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
More people get their "news" from alternative sources online, and shows like colbert report, daily show, and bill maher.

webedoomed
Who cares!

Very few people even bother with these networks anymore.

Being double the ratings of CNN needs to be put in perspective, because one only draws like a million viewers, and the other like a half million, both are TINY!! We need a chart that shows news media numbers by the decades to realize just how little any of this actually matters. Let the old croak already.

comedy news? how bout SNL?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

xuenchen
Not so fast now.

it looks like MM is still bashing....

look at their front page

holy crap!!

is that all they do?

lol!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
fox news goes with the republican mind set. The righties are taking a softer approach so fox mimics them. I don't think they give a damn about media matters. These are not news outlets, they are propaganda to sway public opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The anti left message isn't the problem. It's the left message in itself. Should have tried harder at selling your own propaganda instead of wasting time destroying the opposite. Either way I don't need Fox or Msnbc to realize how damaging this administration has become to our way of living. By the way shouldn't Soros be taking a dirt nap very soon? What age is that dirty old man at now?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
heck of a job Soros

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As a kid I watched the major news networks and assumed that was the truth since nothing else was out there.

After gathering a few years under my belt it's obvious that the major new networks are very left biased. Nothing wrong with that if you want to see the world through their rose colored glasses. They now tout opinion as facts. When Bush was in office they ranted on about the homeless and a gas price raise of 5 cents was cause for special coverage. Since the economy went south worse than before they now ignore the homeless and gas prices don't matter. That's why anyone with a brain isn't watching those fools.

Fox at least can present the news with a known bias. Its not concealed. It's a different shade of those rose colored glasses. If you don't like it don't watch it.

I wonder what happened to our right to disagree with the powers that be? Wait a minute we can only disagree with those they tell us disagree with. When the sheeple stop listening to the approved propaganda that's cause for alarm.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
So then FOX has changed their views?
No.

Then they must have decreased viewership right?
No.

So what exactly did they accomplish?

I say this as someone who doesn't like or watch FOX news.

LOL! I wonder if anyone bother to tell Fox, they were at war, and they lost?
Other than shuffling around prettier female newscasters I don't see any changes in FOX!
Lefties just hate it that most conservative women are more attractive!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join