It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Neutralized, Soros-Backed Group Declares Victory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

luciddream
lol someone is proud of FOX's viewership? lmao.

if you mean, dumb = proud, i guess go with it!

Whats better than to have your viewers under constant fear of terrorist and coloured people.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THE MOST POPULAR CABLE NEWS NETWORK?

sour grapes?

terrorists and colored people? seriously?
did you hear that on YOUR, msnbc?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THE MOST POPULAR CABLE NEWS NETWORK?

AhAHAHAHAHHA!

Sarcasm? oh please let it be sarcasm!

edit: i never seen msnbc as an actual TV channel, just on youtube.
edit on 12/16/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

Whoa there guy, chill out. Just because it is popular, doesn't mean it is good or even legit. It just means that it is presented in a way that draws more viewership. Read up on Argumentum ad populum.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

luciddream

if you mean, proud = baffled at their stupidity, i guess go with it!

Whats better than to have your viewers under constant fear of terrorist and coloured people.

ROFL!!

Thanks, I needed that laugh. I agree.

But, lest you be accosted by the Political Correctness Police, the proper term is "people of color."

Dex

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Except most news watching Americans don't watch FOX. FOX tops the ratings for cable news, not all news... network news still reigns supreme and by a huge margin.

November viewership for NBC, ABC, CBS evening news respectively.

• Total Viewers: 9,3332,000 | 8,237,000 | 7,293,000
• A25-54: 2,344,000 | 2,050,000 | 1,790,000

www.mediabistro.com...

And this is FOX (FNC) in November.

Primetime (Mon-Sun): 2,011,000 total viewers / 348,000 A25-54

www.mediabistro.com... v-2013-ratings-fox-news-primetime-2-among-all-cable-networks_b205176

And none of those numbers factor in where most younger people get their news... online. Guess what else the young folks, do... they fact check like we're supposed to here at ATS and that's where Media Matters plays a huge role.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by xuenchen

For Media Matters to declare victory is like Guam taking on the rest of the world and bragging about it.

Cute.

Take your victory, MM. You *laughing* earned it.

Please show us how Media Matters is ever wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Kali74

beezzer

For Media Matters to declare victory is like Guam taking on the rest of the world and bragging about it.

Cute.

Take your victory, MM. You *laughing* earned it.

Please show us how Media Matters is ever wrong.

Media Matters is biased.

Media Matters exists only to find flaws in news reported from a conservative angle.

They give MSNBC a pass, don't they? I guess Fox is the only news channel that presents a certain viewpoint. All others must be neutral, huh?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Is anyone else noted noticed how rather obvious this is. I suggest too obvious. They are making a laughing stock of themselves. Are they doing it willingly? Or has someone put their feet to the fire? And why all this talk about Jesus' race lately?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Who cares!

More people get their "news" from alternative sources online, and shows like colbert report, daily show, and bill maher.

Very few people even bother with these networks anymore.

Being double the ratings of CNN needs to be put in perspective, because one only draws like a million viewers, and the other like a half million, both are TINY!! We need a chart that shows news media numbers by the decades to realize just how little any of this actually matters. Let the old croak already.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Spin is bad, no doubt and MSNBC is guilty as hell in that respect. FOX on the other hand straight up lies and that is what Media Matters focuses on. Now please show us how they are ever wrong... I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Please "Excuse" me while I go create more "fear" by watching ... FOX News.

Sentiment: What an AMAZING ... Revelation?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Spin is bad, no doubt and MSNBC is guilty as hell in that respect. FOX on the other hand straight up lies and that is what Media Matters focuses on. Now please show us how they are ever wrong... I'll wait.

Fox news never lies Kali, they just make 'mistakes' apparently.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

You'll be waiting a while.

I've seen the vids and threads on Fox lies.

*meh*

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

gwynned
reply to post by jimmyx

Is anyone else noted noticed how rather obvious this is. I suggest too obvious. They are making a laughing stock of themselves. Are they doing it willingly? Or has someone put their feet to the fire? And why all this talk about Jesus' race lately?

yup, it's like this SUPPOSED war on Christmas...there is no war on Christmas...I've never seen or heard anyone in my life get offended by someone saying "merry Christmas"

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So your whole point to slam er *laugh* at Media Matters was what then? Didn't want to be left out of the echo chamber?

Sad.
edit on 12/16/2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

So your whole point to slam er *laugh* at Media Matters was what then? Didn't want to be left out of the echo chamber?

Sad.
edit on 12/16/2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

(frowny face)

Yes, I laugh at MM. They are the anti-Fox.

I just wish there was a site dedicated to the rest of the biased MSM (propaganda department).

Hmmm. . . . . .

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But why are you laughing at them if they are right? Sure they come from a biased place... hating FOX, does it change the accuracy of what they say?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

jimmyx

luciddream

if you mean, dumb = proud, i guess go with it!

you know...sometimes it's embarrassing to be an old white guy...we art not all like what is depicted on FOX...misogynist, classist, and racist idiots, we all don't watch FOX
edit on 16-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

It's really too bad that you don't watch Fox - you might have learned something besides your hatred. Either way, Lenin prescribed followers to study their enemy, so beware of Politbureau - they might come after your lazy behind!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

I was beginning to have a few doubts ...

HOWEVER

FOX News appears to be its ... Traditional-Self?

-
Sentiment: Georgie-Poo (and gang) getting ... Nuked?

Way to GO! ... FOX News

edit on 16-12-2013 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Fox caters to a certain audience. And while that audience (like all cable news) may be only be only very small percentage of people who watch news on television it is also a loyal audience. Granted Fox has had a problem with losing the few younger viewers they once had but, that is true of cable news in general which as seen as something your grandparents have on as background noise. All the cable news channels have been losing viewers and they will all change formats in time to leave a now defunct buisness model.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join