My Girlfriends Dreams

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ok so this is completely new to me, I have been a Christian my whole life. my Girlfriend of 1 year who is pregnant for the past week is having these bizarre dreams.
The dreams are almost like the ghost of Christmas past...only the topic is actually...My ex girlfriend past. Now here is the bizarre thing, I haven't discussed the past "too" much. But what she is telling me these girls coming to her in her dreams are ABSOLUTELY TRUE and I haven't told her anything about it or even close. Weird things like what these girlfriends actually said to me on certain times etc. Whats worse is they seem to be going through each girlfriend and my girlfriend was told "ok tomorrow we go into April" (an ex girlfriend of last year) I fobbed it off as coincidence at first like pfft just a random dream. But its been every night for the whole week and it keeps getting deeper and deeper. It seems whoever is controlling the dream is taking my gf to places like where my dates were, who was all there etc.

Im being told in the morning about it and it freaks the hell out of me. Is it a demon, is it an Angel? is it God himself. The weird thing is the girl that is doing the tour is a heavy Christian herself and at once point fancied me. But according to the dreams my girlfriend Crystal is having, she didn't want me back then but now she did and she says Crystal stole me from her and that because I was pure and she was pure (virgin until I met my current gf) she is saying that my gf should be damned when she dies and im just like WTF is going on. So apparently my gf said to the girl guiding to go and bug me in my sleep and ask me instead and the girl said she cant get inside my dreams due to protection or something. So that automatically makes me think either its a demon or my prayers each night cause some sort of blockade against her.

Does anyone know anything or can give any leeway or explanation. Anything from Astral, Spirit, God. Just give me something to go off of. Has anyone heard of something like this before other than in a movie?
edit on 16/12/13 by Detrucci because: Spacing/Paragraphs

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would suggest that you never, ever try to lie to the mother of your child.....

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I get that lol. Anyone have any idea how its happening?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Who knows maybe she have a gift to read your past in dreams and communicate with it too, sounds bit far out there for many but i believe many things are possible. It also could be that shes obsessed psychopath, maybe serial killer and have followed you from your past and studiet your ex girls so she knows quite bit of them and now she finally got you down and likes to play mind games
)) You know at this point there could be various of explanates but only you and her can truely seek the truth in the case.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You talk about angels and demons and even God telling her these things. Did you once thought of your kid? I mean you say she is pregnant. I assume of your kid right? He or she is half of you and so connected to you right?

So try to talk to your kid and ask to give his or her mom a little rest or he she will be grounded for a couple of weekends when he or she is 16.
edit on 16-12-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

do you get drunk a lot you may say things you do not remember

that is all i can think of

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sorry but gee. Wish my girl had dreams like that..I'm jealous...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Interesting. But don't forget that these days we have internet, texting, "tweets", social websites and other ways for people to make contact and find out a lot about who knew who, when, and even what was said and/or done. I'm not saying she's been checking up on you and perhaps contacting former gfs (or they are contacting her), and I certainly do not intend any offense. But on the other hand I feel it's necessary to suggest the possibility, no matter how slight.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting a dream walker. It is your girlfriend that has to put her foot down and say no and not allow the connection if it is external and not your girlfriend own innate third eye that is reading you.

She can use prayer with intent to god if she is into prayer as a manifestor to stop it by believing that god protects her and have set a barrier to not allow the communication thru the third eye.

If she is into magic instead, there is probably some spell she can say that if she believes it protects her, will protect her.

Seek a tool that fits her view of reality and go from that. For the tool to work she has to believe in it.

By the way. The reason you are blocked is probably because you do not believe in, that this person can talk to you in your dreams and that makes her ability useless. What you believe will increase or decrease other peoples abilities. That is both good and bad since these abilities can also be used for healing and giving information to you.
edit on 16-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

imho . . . FWIW . . .

1. You are plausibly not in as full a 'right standing' as you could be vis a vis The Lord and your relationships.

2. This may well have opened you to what may well be some serious inputs from the spiritual realm. The odds are . . . NOT via Holy Spirit.

3. It doesn't have the ring of Holy Spirit and God's angels about it because of the tortured conflicted anxiety ridden nature of the inputs, sources, content etc. Even if The Lord wanted to show you such things, He'd do it in a different way. His interventions lead to peace and wholeness vs anxiety and discord.

4. Sounds like you have some things to put in order. Perhaps you'd do well to consult with some spiritually mature, anointed, humble etc. oldsters in your area. Preferably those who can think outside the box and hear The Lord clearly regardless.

5. Certainly you can put a stop to ugly inputs from the spiritual realm. You might have to clean up some things in your own life between you and The Lord first or in the process.

6. You may have some repentances, forgiveness etc. to extend to past relationships.

7. Most clearly, you'd do well to take the "Sword of the Spirit" and cut yourself off from all "soul ties" to past individuals and relationships . . . ties of an intense spiritual nature out of carnal soul force--i.e. human co-dependent stuff not under Holy Spirit's guidance and control.

8. Find mature, experienced, humble, loving oldsters in your area who are familiar with such issues and dynamics and submit to their exhortations and guidance as The Lord leads you.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I disagree with me not believing it can happen because I do believe it can happen. Infact with the weird things that happen in my life with the Sli-der street lights etc and not getting hit by bus when I should have done. I know very well that there are other things into play in the universe.

I like the idea that its the child giving her these gateways. it makes sense seeing as the child is half mine and so knows what I have been through. My girlfriend herself isn't protected by the holy spirit as far as I know. Today more revelations were unfolded and her sleep wasn't even all that great last night and she kept waking up but the sleep she did get, she got some good information from that too. So yes its been 1 full week now that she has had these dreams.

top topics

join