It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Not So Troubled Common Christian

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by SisyphusRide

You should pick up a psychology book more often. Your education is clearly lacking. You sound like the '' you can't explain that! '' guy.

let's see you do better...

offend me! bring it on

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

AfterInfinity
reply to post by SisyphusRide

You should pick up a psychology book more often. Your education is clearly lacking. You sound like the '' you can't explain that! '' guy.

let's see you do better...

offend me! bring it on

I'm not here to intentionally offend others. I am here to present alternative perspectives that everyone else seems intent on ignoring.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've never seen so many stars happen in...four minutes? Yeah. Wow. Thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

and after you've slain your brother... I am going to throw his blood on you... and possibly his heart!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's because you are LOVED!

I always enjoy your perspective in regards to God/Spirituality. You do add your own little twist and I think its refreshing at times although sometimes you do remind me of my Grandfather/His views. lol

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

and after you've slain your brother... I am going to throw his blood on you... and possibly his heart!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are referring to. Although if I had to guess, I'd say you're one of the troubled Christians. Throwing blood on people? Macabre. And if Stephen King novels are anything to judge by, it's a very bad idea.

edit on 17-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

MamaJ

It's because you are LOVED!

I always enjoy your perspective in regards to God/Spirituality. You do add your own little twist and I think its refreshing at times although sometimes you do remind me of my Grandfather/His views. lol

I try, although sometimes it comes back to bite me, haha.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What does your "psychology book" say about those that have a proclivity toward personal attacks?

I've noticed that self proclaimed atheists, such as yourself, tend to be much more prone to such, than most of ATS's Christians are.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

it's the best time to do it... throw blood ya know

after the act guilt sets in... they're always more vulnerable.

metaphor my man metaphor

you may want to be cautious talking with me cause I talk funny

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

BenReclused

What does your "psychology book" say about those that have a proclivity toward personal attacks?

I've noticed that self proclaimed atheists, such as yourself, tend to be much more prone to such, than most of ATS's Christians are.

See ya,
Milt

I've also noticed your observational skills tend to be a little lopsided. Don't bother responding, it'll just be a waste of energy on your part. Although it's intriguing that you continue to exchange with members you reportedly "have no interest in".

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
but by all means, if the way I sound offends you... crucify me!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I've also noticed your observational skills tend to be a little lopsided.

I'm sure that you feel that way about everyone that disagrees with you, but that doesn't make it true, so let's give that a little test...

Explain why you feel the following isn't a "personal attack":

Don't bother responding.

What does your "psychology book" say about those that are intent upon silencing opposing views?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Let's get back to the points Semper was making. Evidently, being confronted with the imaginary upsets the unbeliever. I feel the reason for this is very simple: when the majority of society models its behavior and virtues around that imaginary ideology, it impacts unbelievers whether they like it or not. And that's a scary thought.

If you need an example, try the Nazis. Even if you weren't a Nazi, it didn't mean Nazis weren't directly influencing your world whether you liked it or not.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This is to address your edit:

Although it's intriguing that you continue to exchange with members you reportedly "have no interest in".

I only told you that I wasn't interested in accepting your beliefs, or your reasons not to believe. That didn't mean that I wasn't willing to contest them.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

lol nevermind... let's get back to something the opposition has a chance at cutting a corner, cheating, or possibly winning all together at.

I bet it says in communism they suppress others, where they have dictators and supreme dear leaders and all that jazz?

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by BenReclused

lol nevermind... let's get back to something the opposition has a chance at cutting a corner, cheating, or possibly winning all together at.

I bet it says in communism they suppress others, where they have dictators and supreme dear leaders and all that jazz?

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

You seem pretty obsessed with communism lately. Or maybe you're just too lazy to come up with something that actually sticks.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Evidently, being confronted with the imaginary upsets the unbeliever. I feel the reason for this is very simple: when the majority of society models its behavior and virtues around that imaginary ideology, it impacts unbelievers whether they like it or not. And that's a scary thought.

If you need an example, try the Nazis. Even if you weren't a Nazi, it didn't mean Nazis weren't directly influencing your world whether you liked it or not.

My "psychology book" defines that as "Psychobabble".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

BenReclused

Evidently, being confronted with the imaginary upsets the unbeliever. I feel the reason for this is very simple: when the majority of society models its behavior and virtues around that imaginary ideology, it impacts unbelievers whether they like it or not. And that's a scary thought.

My "psychology book" defines that as "Psychobabble".

See ya,
Milt

I'm sorry you find my responses so far beneath your standards. Unfortunately for your refined tastes, I don't give a crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

actually I've already got something that works...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm sorry you find my responses so far beneath your standards.

There's no need to apologize. The only "standards" one should be concerned about, are their own, and those of their children.

Unfortunately for your refined tastes, I don't give a crap.

Your avatar seems to indicate otherwise.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join