It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare: Lies All the Way Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
We know about the now infamous "If you like your plan and doctor you can keep them" quotes.

And we know the source(s)

And we know it was all lies designed as a selling campaign.

And we all know Obama has admitted to the "exaggerations".

So where did that magic "average family of four will save $2,500 a year in premiums" lie originate ?

The "$2500 Lie" is the 3rd lie in the Triad of disinformation that was oh so hypnotic to the already financially stunned American Public and probably was a major selling point.

First, Obama promised on numerous occasions that the average family of four will save $2,500 a year in premiums. Where did that number come from?

Three Harvard economists wrote a memo in 2007 in which they claimed that then-Senator Obama’s health-care plan would reduce national health-care spending by $200 billion. Then, according to the New York Times, the authors “divided [$200 billion] by the country’s population, multiplied for a family of four, and rounded down slightly to a number that was easy to grasp: $2,500.”

In September, the Obama administration’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services used far more rigorous methods to predict that Obamacare would increase national health-care spending by $621 billion. Using Obama’s own math, that would mean — according to Chris Conover, an economist at the American Enterprise Institute and Duke University — each family of four in America will spend an additional $7,450 thanks to Obamacare.

Of course, that methodology is still bogus. But it’s probably closer to the truth.

Obamacare: Lies All the Way Down

As the old saying goes....
something built on lies and deception always stays that way.

I wonder if preventive care for BULLitis is one of those "minimum coverage" mandates ?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I tell you what, all presidents lie, but darn this one we got today has gone the award for the biggest liar of all.

And still he got the face to come out public and keep lying.

I can not wait when ACA finally collapse what kind of laws the government will force upon us to keep to save face.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's obvious to most by now that the Obama game plan is to batter us into submission with BS. Frankly I'm getting worn out by all the lies and deceit which up to now I didn't think was possible (even with all the lying Bush Jr did.)

Maybe they're using a preemptive strike approach to get the $621 billion by double debiting peoples accounts as reported earlier. Just wait until they "authorize" the IRS to confiscate tax returns for past due obamacare bills. Don't say it couldn't happen people.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Obama has always struck me as the American version of Carlos Menem . Sold as a populist hero of sorts he and his policies along with the IMF and other foreign institutions essentially gutted Argentina and created the collapse in 2000/2001.

This isn't Obama's plan but he did his job selling it to people. Leftist actually think this form of gov. healthcare hurts the insurance companies. This is fascism of the iron fist velvet glove variety.
edit on 15-12-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

top topics

join