It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Incontrovertible evidence" that the Saudi Government helped the hijackers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

On my post, click "quote". When the post comes up to be quoted, you will see the complete URL to the .pdf within the quote. Copy that and paste it into the address bar of your browser. You can then click and go directly to the .pdf.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Again, we have the same misconceptions in these post that simply comes from inexperience in Islam, The Kingdom Monarchy and the fact that you can't judge an Islamic Caliphate the way you do a capitalistic democracy!

Continuously, references are made judging relationship with neighbors in the regions of the Middle East, by the strict adherence of policy that governors America and it's democratic allies.

Thankfully insulting comments like 'partners in crime' between the Kingdom and America are the result of sheer laziness in not wanting to put the time it takes to learn other religions and cultures.

None of the posters in this thread speak Arabic, have taken the time to try to learn about other cultures or even know what the Koran is much less open it and try to understand it's message of peace and understanding by adhering to the ways of the Prophet.

You make judgments about a society in which the rule of law is the religious values set forth 18 centuries ago, while at the same time, mesh it together with the western rule of law in which the rights of the individual are paramount, rather than the religious structure of the Kingdom.

Yet you sit here with your fatalist know-it-all attitude about the world that comes from the only scholastic ability you have-that is, of course, typing into Google.

The motor of capitalism is the ability to move and sell products by enticing buyers of these products by any deceptive method available.

In the Kingdom, as precept to Islamic law, one can be beheaded for simply lying about anything.

Read these last to sentences and try to understand the gargantuan differences between these cultures, who happen to need each other to survive.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

spooky24
In the Kingdom, as precept to Islamic law, one can be beheaded for simply lying about anything.

I think this is nonsense. Could you give us a source on this please?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
English translation of the Koran are are difficult-as the languages are thousands of years apart.

Surah Yusuf

They [Yusuf's (Joseph) men] said: "What then shall be the penalty of him, if you are (proved to be) liars

The penalty should be that he, in whose bag it is found, should be held for the punishment (of the crime). Thus we punish the Zalimun(someone who has lied)

May be Allah will bring them (back) all to me. Truly He! only He is All-Knowing, All-Wise."

and as for the other, he will be crucified and birds will eat from his head"

The thief that stole-then lied about it is judged by Allah to lose his head and it will be thrown to the birds.

The Koran in the Kingdom is their Constitution and Bill of Rights

The Koran is vastly different from the bible as the bible tells stories of faith whereas the Koran teaches with the judgement of Allah.

There are more that 7 different translations of the Koran in English.

By the way who is that officer on the right?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Show me some evidence that these 19 hijackers were actually real in the first place, i've yet to see anything that resembles evidence. a few mugshots and a single clip with no date/time stamp does not qualify.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

spooky24None of the posters in this thread speak Arabic, have taken the time to try to learn about other cultures or even know what the Koran is much less open it and try to understand it's message of peace and understanding by adhering to the ways of the Prophet.

Wow you sure made one heck of a generalized statement about every poster in here, bub. You know us all personally or just by what you read on the internetz?

Yet you sit here with your fatalist know-it-all attitude about the world that comes from the only scholastic ability you have-that is, of course, typing into Google.

Again, quite the generalized statement. I neither use or condone the use of said search engine. More likely, I read a good amount of books to acquire my knowledge as it seems Google isn't the best source of information or knowledge. So...want to try again, bub?

The motor of capitalism is the ability to move and sell products by enticing buyers of these products by any deceptive method available.

Read these last to sentences and try to understand the gargantuan differences between these cultures, who happen to need each other to survive.

In the Kingdom, one could lose a hand for stealing. But does that happen on a daily basis? I doubt it. Using quotes from the koran doesn't quite fit the context of this thread. We aren't even raising a question of the law or the culture there. Just because you are getting butthurt or offended by something that was posted on the internet is none of our faults.

I call complete misdirection here.

edit on 16-12-2013 by havok because: proper spacing and etiquette

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
As i've always said, Saudi was upto the hilt in this along with the CIA and the Bush family.

This is what REALLY nailed the coffin shut for me -

When this guy blew the whistle on the fact that the company forced the passport dept in the Saudi embassy to give passports to the hijackers...

The Saudi's, the Bushes and the Bin Ladens have been tight as can be for thirty years now..just add Israel to the mix. The 9/11 attacks benefitted a lot of people, minus those who died in the attacks and those who have died since in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think for once religion was forgotton about within the elite, and the christians, the muslims and the jews got together to screw the rest of the world over

“There’s a lot of really good people here [in Saudi Arabia]. Look, you can’t deny the fact that some, a majority, of the terrorists came from Saudi, but you should not condemn an entire society based upon the actions of a handful of killers.”

It would have been nice if the interviewer, ABC’s Terry Moran, had gotten Bush on the record about the Middle Eastern nation whose citizens were not represented among these 19 mass murderers.

The breakdown was 15 Saudis, one Egyptian, one Lebanese and two from the Union of Arab Emirates (UAE).
None were from Iraq.
edit on AM1Mon20131972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Saudi influence and power?...go to Washington, stand in front of their consulate, pull out a camera and start taking pictures of it....see what happens to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

jimmyx
Saudi influence and power?...go to Washington, stand in front of their consulate, pull out a camera and start taking pictures of it....see what happens to you.

Like Michael Moore tried to do???

Why does the Saudi embassy have secret service protection ???

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow, interesting stuff. Early on in my investigation of 9/11, Saudi Arabia and too a lesser degree Pakistan came up, Iraq had nothing to do with it. It seems whatever covert elements were used internally, supporting variables from those 2 countries were used to make it look like radical Muslims were attacking America.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm happy that this is making the rounds. I've often wondered if all the exotic theories around 9-11 were at some level supported and encouraged by TPTB as a smokescreen for something like Saudi involvement. I'd love to see these 7200 redacted words see sunlight and let the geo-political consequences fall where they may.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
More smoke coming from the chimney at the White House. We have to ask why would this information be coming out now? It seems the Obama and the Saudis are in a pissing match. I'd take this "leak" with a grain of salt.

For something that was redacted and so top secret, they certainly had an awful lot of details in that article. The only thing that wasn't in there is aliens. I wonder if the Dancing Israelis was addressed in that report. I wonder if that part is still as top secret as this info was.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So, they had help. Even if the US helped them, what are you going to do about it? Demand another "official hearing?"
The Powers at Be would maybe let a time wasting discussion take place, then, NOTHING.
Sorry but the System will remain intact until the whole thing is brought down by a huge asteroid striking in the middle of DC, or Saudi, or wherever. Then some other Meglomaniac will takeover and we will find ourselves in the same place. No, it will only change until human nature changes and THAT my friend is hundreds of years out.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
I added a disclaimer to the OP. I had no idea the New York Post was a tabloid newspaper. I'm not from New York, and thought NYC had more than one circulating newspaper.

Therefore, the accuracy of the story in the OP cannot be confirmed or believed at this time.

That's a pretty ridiculous post. The NY Post has every bit of journalistic integrity as any other news source. Tabloid is just format. It has nothing to do with content. The NY Times is just as capable of printing nonsense and propaganda as any other, and as a matter of fact, have been found to do so on many occasions. There's no trusting any media source 100% or even 50% IMO.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Bassago
Wonder if this is in any way related to the current tensions we are experiencing with SA. They now seem to be in a big rush to ramp up their military and form tighter ties with some of their neighbors. Supposedly this was due to the Iran negotiations but maybe it's not just that.
Didn't see your post before making mine, but yes it seems Obama and the Saudis are in a pissing match over Iran. Obama probably has more than one reason to toss a hornets nest into the news cycle. Actually he probably has more than ten.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here is another NYP headline, from 2003

AMERICA HAS ‘HARD EVIDENCE’ ON IRAQ
It is a "sky is falling" headline. For anyone not inclined to read the article, the headline screams a convincing "truth". Even then, unless one reads the article in a critical matter, one still might come away from it with their pre-formed opinion intact, that Iraq was responsible for 9/11

Of course, there is nothing to excuse the New York Times articles by Judith Miller, pre and post the Iraq war.

Bilk22
For something that was redacted and so top secret, they certainly had an awful lot of details in that article.

As the author states, the "details" were not new, they had already been out in the open. The "details" were not the redacted 28 pages. What was new is the "leaked" "CIA memo" supposedly bolstering the details. So, yes, why is that bit being put out? The details have been no secret for awhile.

It is the 28 pages that must come out in the open, not some "leaked" "CIA memo".

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Nice to see a 9/11 thread that actually has some merit and is anchored in plausibility rather than the usual garbage. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This is muddying of the waters. A go-between that's neither here nor there. A bit like the relatively new JFK assassination theory; "Secret Service Agent accidentally discharged weapon".

It's in the same area as the "US agencies had 'foreknowledge'" of attacks argument.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This is a very important piece of the puzzle.

Just somethings to consider. This is a ranked short-list for me.

1. All financial transactions leave a paper trail in this world. There was significant insider trading prior to the event. Therefore at least one group had prior knowledge. I'm 99% sure the USG is covering that up with it's inaction, which means it's very central to the truth. Maybe this links to the Saudis and or the Israelis? I believe the information may be getting out of control or Sn*wd*n has something. It might be an intentional "fire break".
2. WT7 was without a doubt a demo job. 97% of American don't even know a third building collapsed, so the corporate media seems to be following a script of self-censorship. It doesn't prove active prior knowledge but it's highly suspect. IMO, this is where they got greedy.
3. The endSA knows a lot more than it is telling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join