It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Incontrovertible evidence" that the Saudi Government helped the hijackers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wonder if this is in any way related to the current tensions we are experiencing with SA. They now seem to be in a big rush to ramp up their military and form tighter ties with some of their neighbors. Supposedly this was due to the Iran negotiations but maybe it's not just that.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Bassago
Wonder if this is in any way related to the current tensions we are experiencing with SA. They now seem to be in a big rush to ramp up their military and form tighter ties with some of their neighbors. Supposedly this was due to the Iran negotiations but maybe it's not just that.

Planning to upgrade their military with US built weapons…

What’s up with Saudi Arabia’s 15,000 anti-tank missiles?

BY DAVID KENNER
No one is expecting a tank invasion of Saudi Arabia anytime soon, but the kingdom just put in a huge order for U.S.-made anti-tank missiles that has Saudi-watchers scratching their heads and wondering whether the deal is related to Riyadh’s support for the Syrian rebels.

The proposed weapons deal, which the Pentagon notified Congress of in early December, would provide Riyadh with more than 15,000 Raytheon anti-tank missiles at a cost of over $1 billion. According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies’ Military Balance report, Saudi Arabia’s total stockpile this year amounted to slightly more than 4,000 anti-tank missiles.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

No way they would do this right before a classified report is released that brings US and SA into a war with each other. That would be like arming the people you are about to fight which has never happened before, which would be silly, which would be very profitable, which doesn't make much sense, but isn't completely unimaginable in the odd world we live in.

War with someone else in the region? Allies usually don't become enemies over night even with tensions…
edit on 15-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Off topic post removed by Staff

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
You will receive an immediate account termination for all T&C infractions other than large quotes and off-topic posts. Unless, of course, in the opinion of our staff, your repeated off-topic (or large quotes) are an attempt at disrupting the forum.

Sauron,
Super Moderator
edit on 16/12/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, given I've always held the belief it was a joint Saudi/Israel (with the Israel portion involving internal US government) effort, I wouldn't be surprised to see this coming out to try and divert attention away from the co-conspirator.

I would hazard a guess that the damning information is damning for both countries.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I know this topic is very controversial.

However the fact is that Saudis are involved in Sunni terrorism all over the world.

However the governments keep mum despite knowing the truth due to the massive numbers of Muslims worldwide and their mischief making capability.

The Americans are unable to deal with this problem.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, the word "incontrovertible" is pretty sensationalized to use in a headline. But it IS the Post.

Actually, even the author admits that the rest of what he wrote has already been out there. Only the "leaked memo" is new. And, if it's real ....

Until those 28 pages are declassified, we are left with the already sourced info, which is pretty damning, but nothing like would be proof of Saudi involvement other than funding.

My question would be at what point did the Saudi govt get involved with an Al Qaeda plot to turn planes into missiles? Did the Saudis gamble on the United States to go after OBL and do the dirty work of assassinating their unfavorite son, thus keeping their hands clean? (And if OBL was dead, that would free Saudis from paying Al Qaeda the millions of protection money to keep terrorism off their soil.)

I have contended that the Twin Towers did not necessarily have to fall in order for the 9/11 plot to be effective. IMO too much has been made of their collapse, as if that were the end game. If one wants to speculate about a Bush-Saudi connection, then a start might be to look back to the 1980s, when the Saudis donated $32 million to GHW Bush's contra war in Central America.

A lot has been hidden from Americans over the years, and what has been revealed has been ignored. The information in those 28 pages are really only part of a bigger picture, however. The world stage is a very complicated place, but we still can determine the story.

There are some only too happy to let war be the default. Americans alive today have been at war most of their lives. War is the business Eisenhower warned us about.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, listen. We seem to be unable to go after the oil in Iran. It seems other people with sticks just as big as ours told us NO! NAUGHTY!

So I guess we have to have a new enemy with lots of oil and gold and all round nice things.

So it starts, turning an ally into an enemy in just a few short steps. Saudi Arabia is the new Iran.

This extract is from War 101, Chapter 1, the people will believe any old crap!

P

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Concerning the NY Post, it's written in tabloid form but I wouldn't dare put it in the same league as the National Enquirer or Weekly World News. It reports actual news and is one of NY oldest newspapers.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

pheonix358
Well, listen. We seem to be unable to go after the oil in Iran. It seems other people with sticks just as big as ours told us NO! NAUGHTY!

So I guess we have to have a new enemy with lots of oil and gold and all round nice things.

So it starts, turning an ally into an enemy in just a few short steps. Saudi Arabia is the new Iran.

This extract is from War 101, Chapter 1, the people will believe any old crap!

P

No. US and Saudi are on the same side in this game.

If skeletons start tumbling, count CIA in.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wow! a mainstream tabloid finally agrees with ATS 10 years later... It is a sad statement that it takes this long.... We finally find out that the Saudis did have a part in it...

Maybe, this does this have a small relation to the Saudis breaking away from US real politik on Syria/ Iran?
edit on 16-12-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

nice Avatar Boncho! hugs

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16/12/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

the reason it was blacked out because average joe citizen would have demanded the heads of the saud kingdom. amd if we attacked them who would take their side china russia. i have known all along that the real leaders of saudi goverment were responsible the eligious leaders lead that kingdom the house of saud are just the middle men that deal with other goverments for them.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

boncho

War with someone else in the region? Allies usually don't become enemies over night even with tensions…
edit on 15-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Just as an interesting sidebar to this, the United States is getting fairly close to energy independence and doesn't have to rely on Saudi Oil so much anymore. If something like this, the claim that the classified docs hold proof of Saudi involvement, a president in the future would much less to lose than say....

a former president with close ties to the Saudis or...

a current president that is 3/4's through his two terms.

The next president could, if they so choose, turn such a claim into a pretext for war with fewer repercussions that may have been apparent in the previous decade and a half.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This goes hand in hand with irregularities in granting the various highjackers visas etc which was brought up previously......
Definitely case of cullusion between high officials in the both governments....
But this doesn't let Mossad off the hook either.....
Too many coincidences lead to tel Aviv
edit on 16-12-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this and with any luck more information can become available. That said, I found the OP and original article to be missing a very important factor. Which is, no mention of Mossad.....

Quite interesting IMO. Perhaps the 5 dancing Israelis on the bridge during 911 was nothing more than simply 5 dancing Israelis.

Then again many years ago when I read PNAC the document was quite clear about what nations we needed to take out, coincidently Saudi Arabia was on there but huh, wouldn't ya know it, no mention of Israel. Curious and curiouser.

Edit to note: Does anyone have an archived version of the PNAC document? Every online source or links within ATS take me to www.newamericancentury.org...

Which provides me with this:

Cute.

edit on 16-12-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

desert

A lot has been hidden from Americans over the years, and what has been revealed has been ignored. The information in those 28 pages are really only part of a bigger picture, however. The world stage is a very complicated place, but we still can determine the story.

That's partial bull#. Not to say intentional bull#, but bull# nonetheless. Let me explain.

Growing up and becoming awake roughly around 2003 after the onset of the Iraq war, I became obsessed with the news. I was a CNN and MSNBC news junkie, like to the extreme. I read constantly online from primarily major news sources. After some time, easily over a year at least, I stumbled onto some "alternative" views not inline with the "you're with us or with the terrorists mantra".

After about another year or so I became totally disenchanted with my government and the atrocities committed in my name. Of course that's not the point of this post. The point, is that I noticed all major news outlets in lock step with each other banging the war drums. It wasn't until we started approaching the next election cycle that you began to see a slight split in the "views" of the reporting regards different MSN.

Whenever our nation needs to make moves around the globe the news is as one spewing propaganda like the best of them. Election cycle no real moves are made to allow this "divide" to happen to split the masses. It's all a scam. On the reverse and to address your post, when information becomes available via mainstream news and the reason nothing ever happens from it, is because when it is released it is done in drips and drops. Apparently the masses somehow can't get past the 24hr news cycle life and death so before the whole picture is released we as a people have already processed the prior part. So in our hectic world its easy to miss the entire picture. Unless you are one who watches and watches and watches.

Also what I have learned is there is A LOT of things I think I know today that most people would consider absolutely rediculous. But you know what? 10 years ago there was 10x that which has now been accepted as truth at one point or another. The Saudi link is a testament to that....

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The history of the New York Post is interesting. Apparently,

en.wikipedia.org...

It is the 13th-oldest and seventh-most-widely circulated newspaper in the United States.[2] Begun in 1801 by federalist Alexander Hamilton, it became a respected broadsheet in the 19th century, under the name New York Evening Post. Since 1993, the Post has been owned by News Corporation (and its successor, News Corp, as established in 2013), which had owned it previously from 1976 to 1988. Its editorial offices are located at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, in New York City, New York. The modern version of the paper is written in tabloid format.

According to the article, critics of the paper allege that it's news coverage is unduly influenced by the agendas of its owner, Rupert Murdoch. On a story like this, Murdoch may well have an axe to grind. Hasn't he been given some trouble in the recent past by the US government? I think so.

That doesn't mean the story is false. It may well be mischievous though.

The general reader and ordinary citizen might, in this case, simply be fortunate to be able to profit from someone's spite in telling the story.

Anyone who is a fan of the National Enquirer or of CoastToCoastAM will know that many a truth is handed out to the discerning on a platter full of nonsense.

Thanks to the OP for the thread. I'm hoping 9/11 victims who want to sue Saudi Arabia will someday get confirmation that it has been given an official designation by the US courts as a "state sponsor of terrorism", so that their lawsuits might proceed.
edit on 16-12-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

OR....
First consider the hijackers. What motivation do they have to commit suicide. There is only one and that is religious fundamentalism under the orders of some warped mullah. Now I'm sure somebody here will come up with some contrived explanation as to how TPTB forced the hijackers to commit suicide.....which can only be a threat to their families. BUT anyone with half a brain cell would know that once you are dead so would your family simply to close the loose ends. So we end up back at the first and only reason why a hijacker commits suicide.

Now we all know that Osama Bin Laden comes from a very rich Saudi family. We also know that the BIn Laden family have tried to distance themselves from their errant son.

So here's the much more plausible theory and much more in line with all the sh.te that goes on in our world : The Bin Laden family (with the help of the government) gave Osama enough money to "shut him up" or so they thought. Instead he hits the two towers and the Saudis panic because their is a paper trail that links the financing to them. A quick phone call to Bush and the wheels start to turn amongst the rich and powerful as they start to cover up any unfortunate links.

As I have said before a.s covering is what is going on. It's what always goes on all the goddam time. No need for conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Here's a link to a .pdf of the report entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses. This is the document you want. There is more PNAC related material at archive.org.

web.archive.org...://newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Can you repost the PDF? It's not clickable and the link takes me to a search page. Searching isn't producing results. Sorry currently on an Ipad or I'd search more thoroughly myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join