It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is an "old soul"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

BlackSnake
I like to think that we can move up and out of here.
In an infinite universe they have to have better places than this. So,to me an old soul is a slow learner.

Thank you thank you,I am here all week.

I think you may be on to something, unless they come back to teach.
Star for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'd say and old soul was someone who wasn't what we expect from the average "child"

Reincarnation is a possibility.. but perhaps he's just not conforming to the usual rules of being a child. And that kind of individuality just something to treasure... as im sure you do

There is no wrong way. If he's happy... and doing well.. which it seems he is! Then he has a route in life that he will take, and it's probably going to be a lot more interesting than the average person's!

edit on 18-12-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't believe in reincarnation. By "Old Soul", to me it means he is how mankind is supposed to be. Every time I, myself hear that phrase it is usually someone who has time for everyone, someone who doesn't seem to judge anybody for anything, but realizes people are who they are for whatever reasons.

Basically and honestly, I hope he's never exposed to this site or any like it. I would love to be like him but can't stop myself from prematurely judging people by dead words typed on a computer screen. I DO NOT like the majority of what you say Beezer, but I have no right to judge you solely by that, and for that I apologize. You have a great son, encourage him but don't push him, I have a feeling he knows exactly where he wants to be

<< 1  2  3   >>

join