Global warming scam, cult leader Al Gore said 5 yrs ago today. LMAO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Five years ago to the date, the Global fraudster, junk scientist and global warming billionaire business man, Al gore. Claimed that the Northern Polar Cap would be ice free today. I feel sorry for the tragic morons that follow this clown.

Wake up!
edit on 15-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

you DARE challenge the inventor of the internet?!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And it snows in the middle east.

I wonder what his explanation for that is?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You've got to hand it to them, it is a fabulous psych op. People were so effectively programed as to completely adopt the intended behavior modification.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Mile high in the Rockies...
Snow on the peaks but here in the Rio Grande Valley it's sunny and in the 50s

Thanks AL!!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Didn't we have a nice long thread on this just yesterday.. or the day before. or both? Seems like an excellent opportunity to rehash the same things said then and then. and possibly before that! In such a exemplary manner as.. "Dun dun duuuunnn wake up!".

Now lets all go back to the demanding that climate change is completely normal and good for us, burn down a forest in celebration of this fact, melt some ice, hell lets make something extinct while we're at it -- they die all the time, shut up you guys -- because we're humans damn it and we do no wrong. So enjoy the snowy deserts of the middle east and ignore the articles that claim "in 112 years.."

Huuuuman Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo !!!!! *fist pump*

edit on 15-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Its funny that someone else is talking about the nice weather we are having, I live in Wisconsin and we are use to having snow ect. but recently my kids and I had this same discussion about Al Gore, we took some pictures and it was -17 degrees and 14 inches of snow, not to account for the two inches of rain under it. So Al Gore can suck our snow balls.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He really wasn't that far off. With the data we had back in '08, few were calling for the caps to melt before 2100. Today we realize that it happening within this decade is not only plausible, but probable.

Insightful guy. Funny how people are hardcore failing to see what he was talking about in that little video. He helped introduce an initiative for the development of the internet, not invented the internet, as is often misquoted.

Snopes says it a little better than I, but it should be pretty obvious for anyone who isn't say... autistic or somethin.

Snopes
edit on 15-12-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Maybe the chemtrailers will think that it is cold enough again now. Hopefully it doesn't backfire when the sun goes dormant..

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

webedoomed
He really wasn't that far off. With the data we had back in '08, few were calling for the caps to melt before 2100. Today we realize that it happening within this decade is not only plausible, but probable.

Insightful guy. Funny how people are hardcore failing to see what he was talking about in that little video. He helped introduce an initiative for the development of the internet, not invented the internet, as is often misquoted.

Where is the evidence of your claims?

The Ice caps haven't melted and we are not up to our chests in water. He's a fraud just
Iike every other prophet in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It really only takes a minute to find such data. I wonder what has kept you from researching this on your own?

Arctic News

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

opal13

Climate change

You should look it up

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Bob Sholtz

you DARE challenge the inventor of the internet?!

YEP, and I'd slap him with the gloves off. Lock him alone in a room with me and see what theories survive my peer Review.
edit on 15-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

You should learn about global climate system...

Global warming itself is a fact, the temperature of Earth has risen in the last century significantly. What is not determined fully is the man´s part in it, although vast majority of scientists from amateurs to professionals from every part of the world believe man plays a significant part in it.

The crazy weather happening recently clearly demonstrates that something is changing in the global weather system. Snowstorms are not dependent on the earth´s temperature, but different air masses colliding. The fact that it snows in Middle East means somehow cold air masses managed to reach areas it does not usually and collide with hot air mass there leading to a snowstorm. The Earth´s climate is dependent on all regions, being affected by ocean temperatures, different streams (like Gulf), winds (like El Nino) etc. Changes in the patterns in any of these in any region, can lead to crazy weather elsewhere, including snowstorms. The trend is clear and it is getting warmer in Arctic, although compared to the rest of the world, it is still incredibly cold there and majority of the cold air masses come from polar regions. This year for whatever reason these used a "different" route than usual.
edit on 15-12-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As a disclaimer I'm not trying to argue or discredit or credit I just want to ask a question:

Why can't it be both?

Is there any reason it has to ALL be natural "climate change" with no unnatural impact from humankind - in any degree, or ALL unnatural "global warming" with no natural impact from the earth/sun - in any degree?

Actually there's a ton of stuff that I could ask the same question about.

Is there some reason things can go both ways - in some way?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am sure that Mr. Al has made plenty of profits in his big global warming scam already, from going around the world like a prophet getting pay for his speeches.

What can I say, in the land of all for profits anything is for sell and the global warming scam is one of those things that if you drilled enough people will believe it..

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

marg6043
I am sure that Mr. Al has made plenty of profits in his big global warming scam already, from going around the world like a prophet getting pay for his speeches.

What can I say, in the land of all for profits anything is for sell and the global warming scam is one of those things that if you drilled enough people will believe it..

Can you name one social issue/need someone hasn't profited off of? Healthcare, religion, charity, foodstuffs, etc…

Does it make any of them less of a problem when they become problems?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Al Gore predicted it COULD be ice free.

Do you understand the meaning of the word, "Could"?

Arctic Ice melt has continued to exceed predictions, and it is likely that we could see an Arctic ocean without a solid ice cover before the end of this decade. The Arctic ice cover is very close to breaking up in late August or September. It could happen next year.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sorry bro...... Al Gore has nothing to do with it.

Global Warming is a fact..... stop living in denial!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

opal13

Because it is not "global warming" anymore. It is "climate change" which allows for a change in either direction lol..... even though it has snowed there before, somehow this is new and alarming lol.

edit on 15-12-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join