It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Dog Waiting To Die Rescued - Heartwarming Story

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If you really need a dose of happiness and something that will help lift the human spirit.

This video might do it.

Enjoy!

edit on 15-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
4 flags and 3 stars for a busted video?

Am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sovaka
4 flags and 3 stars for a busted video?

Am I missing something?

I see your in Aussie land maybe they are blocking YouTube there?

Anyhow here is the direct link to YouTube.

I hope it works for you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yep direct link works... Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I got my dog from a shelter, he was sick and wasn't sure if he was going to make it. Today I'm sick and he is right next to me cheering me up same way he did when my wife got cancer. Gratitude is an animal virtue.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A very touching video to watch. You can clearly see the transformation in her. There is nothing like caring and kindness to bring warmth to these animals. I am so happy to see people going the extra mile to rescue these animals in need.

During this winter season especially, my heart goes out to all people and animals who need shelter and someone who cares about them. I have been freezing for the past two days thanks to a faulty heating system, and it really affects everything I do, despite having shelter.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Most of the animals I have had my whole life were rescues, whether from a shelter or rescuing them myself.
All these beautiful animals want are to be loved and cared for and to give love back.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Dogs have an amazing spirit! I hope they find a home that adopts them both! Thanks for posting this...thanks for the sobfest in my coffee lol

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
S&F! Rescue dogs are the best! I think they know that you saved them and they are forever grateful. Looks like Miley is a beautiful dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tearjerker for sure! She looks part Husky, beautiful eyes. Whoever adopts her and her buddy are sure lucky!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I love animals a lot more than humans... in the sense that animals have the right to exist here... we are a sickness on the planet the way we behave... as opposed making this planet better for us AND its inhabitants... (all the animals).

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Miley. The first thing I'd do is change her name. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Amazing video!

I'm so happy that there are people out there doing this work and rescuing dogs. Great stuff.

One of my dogs is from a shelter and is one of the sweetest dogs i've ever known.

Both doggies were very cute. I'm sure that they will find some nice owners very soon!

S+F.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Fantastic video my friend!!

*wipes eyes*

I have 3.
All shelter rescues.

Wouldn't have it any other way!

Ak.

top topics

join