It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs That You’re Fully Awake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Isn’t it obvious that there is a significant global awakening happening? Just as the Mayans predicted so many years ago, the apocalypse would become apparent in 2012. But many misinterpret the apocalypse to be the end of the world, when in fact it actually means an “un-covering, a revelation of something hidden.

It would be beyond pretentious for us to claim to know all of the secrets of the universe. We don’t. Everyday we are humbled by what we don’t yet know.

However, it is becoming clearer by the day what isn’t true. And by that measure alone, it is possible to determine if you’re one of the people beginning to wake up.

Here are ten signs you may be fully awake:

1. You know there’s no meaningful difference between major political parties (Democrats and Republicans): It’s so easy to get caught up the left-right debate and believe there’s a difference between the two major political parties. However, debate is one thing, while actions are another. By their deeds you shall know them, and it is indisputable that there is no significant difference between political parties when it comes to action on the most important issues. Even hardened ideologues like John Cusack are beginning to wake up.

10 Signs That You’re Fully Awake

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/15/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I stumbled across this article and I have to say that it is very informative and it covers a majority of points.

Something that I quite like about this article is that most of the points raised, I believe to be true.

No.8 for example. “You know that the endgame is one-world control of planet Earth.” Just recently, I created a thread on this, presenting how the ‘Club of Rome’ intends to globalise the planet by the year 2052. Coincidently, the year 2052 is also the transition year in which we move into the age of Aquarius.

Transition of the Ages: 2052

Are you awake?

edit on 15-12-2013 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Those weren't signs of being awake. Those were signs of being politically aware. Two different things entirely.

Wanna wake up....drink 2 Monsters and eat a grilled cheese sandwich.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Read the article and I have to say that, personally, I agree with all of it

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I agree with most of this but this one is over the top IMO:

9. You recognize that there are esoteric powers manipulating our physical world: Whether you’re a religious or spiritual person, scientific or just plain curious, there are many theories about an invisible force at play in all of this. Obviously it’s impossible to prove exactly what it is. You may not want to believe it, but the ruling elite takes their occult rituals deadly serious. And they likely know something we don’t. Just by keeping an open mind about this possibility, you’ll forever keep an open mind about the things we can actually see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only “see” what the visible light spectrum reveals, which amounts to the tiniest fraction of all that can theoretically be seen within the full spectrum of energy. Part of any awakening is realizing that there is much more that is possible than impossible. Read more www.trueactivist.com...

This is the most valuable I believe:

7. You know that your neighbors are not your enemy even if you have fierce ideological disagreements: This is perhaps the most difficult thing to overcome in the awakening process. But it’s vital to understand that your neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized like the rest of the us, until someone helps shine a light on inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of their ideas are not their own. They are suffering just like the rest of us. It’s okay to condemn their actions if they’re harmful, but those who are awake will not give up on spreading information that can enlighten those who might still be in the dark. None of us were born “awake” and all of us can learn even more. Read more www.trueactivist.com...

Great insight tho.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It may be that I agree, but I am curious, what about that do you find to be over the top and why?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The person writing that article was not totally awake. I see deception all over. Some of it is harmless, other deception causes us problems. To limit oneself to thinking one is awake from just looking in one direction at a particular thing is kind of like being half asleep. Look at society as a whole. Look at the reasoning behind the research by some sciences. Is all this actually needed? No. Half is the other half is that we are led to believe something not needed is necessary. Skirting the issue and offering a treatment without examining what is causing the problem in the first place. Most times eliminating or reducing the cause can cure the problem.

If we were to look at a whole new crew to run the country, with a much better philosophy, and restructure society to see the misconceptions we were conditioned to believe we would be better off in this world. That change would shock people because if you actually work and produce something than you will gain wealth. Right now, the people who controls the distribution get wealthy, and not the person doing physical work. Those who work hard think they are wealthy but they don't realize that their peanuts are losing value. It is all a scam in this country and half the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I truly hate the term "awake." It is such a divisional piece of elitist jargon used mostly by those who believe that knowing something that somebody else doesn't makes them superior and more knowledgeable about everything.

There are people out there achieving the most fantastical things; things that are beneficial for humanity as a whole, that drag us out of the mire even if it's just for the briefest of moments and remind us that anything is possible. These people aren't "asleep", far from it. In fact, they probably achieved more today than we will all year (dare I say, all our lifetime?) And yet, because they don't know about the greys who are harvesting our organs or because they can't explain the intricate workings of the Federal Reserve, they are "asleep?" Not a chance.

I know I may have gone off at the deep end a bit, the article itself makes some valid points, but classifying people by how much they do or don't know about the ridiculous and scary world of conspiracy is never going to achieve anything.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

victhebutcher

Read the article and I have to say that, personally, I agree with all of it

I agree with them all also, but would add waking up opens ones eyes to the cruelty perpetrated on non humans and the earth itself from rock to plant is the most valuable thing there is.
We should all protect and care for the earth and her inhabitants regardless of what our tastes buds want or how convenience weed killers are and stop wasting of water and all resources.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

victhebutcher
reply to post by jude11

It may be that I agree, but I am curious, what about that do you find to be over the top and why?

Just not a believer in esoteric powers.

Humans are the true evil in the World without laying blame on something "All Seeing" or "All Powerful".

Just my 2 cents.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As with most of the rest of you I presume..

10 for 10, and I/ we know each in excruciating detail. OK. Great. Now what? "Before enlightenment, haul water, chop wood. After enlightenment, haul water, chop wood." Can we now start the next level? Please?
edit on 15-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
As with most of the rest of you I presume..

10 for 10, and I/ we know each in excruciating detail. OK. Great. Now what? "Before enlightenment, haul water, chop wood. After enlightenment, haul water, chop wood." Can we now start the next level? Please?
edit on 15-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

What do you want to gain from the next level? What is your intent? Those are probably prerequisites.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I agree with most of this but this one is over the top IMO:

9. You recognize that there are esoteric powers manipulating our physical world:... there are many theories about an invisible force at play in all of this.

Just out of curiosity, would you say secret societies are over the top? I think I’d class them as an invisible force.

Even the term esoteric – “Intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.”

Nothing over the top about that! It Happens all the time. Have you ever kept a secret or made a joke with a friend in which only you and your friend understand that joke?

It’s the same thing but on a way bigger and deceptive scale.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Those weren't signs of being awake. Those were signs of being politically aware. Two different things entirely. Wanna wake up....drink 2 Monsters and eat a grilled cheese sandwich.

Thank you for correcting me. Although I did realise this, I didn’t realise your specific requirements of politically correct statements.

Secondly, I’d go easy on them monster's and grilled cheese sandwiches. Although they may temporarily wake you up, they are designed for their docility properties and may put you to 'sleep' over a large period of time.

If you really 'wanna wake up', grab a book or a fresh coffee...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

toocoolnc
Isn’t it obvious that there is a significant global awakening happening? Just as the Mayans predicted so many years ago, the apocalypse would become apparent in 2012.

They never predicted any such thing.

But many misinterpret the apocalypse to be the end of the world, when in fact it actually means an “un-covering, a revelation of something hidden.

Or that I've run out of milk. Depends on who you ask, it seems.

It would be beyond pretentious for us to claim to know all of the secrets of the universe. We don’t. Everyday we are humbled by what we don’t yet know.

It would indeed be pretentious to claim we know all of the secrets of the universe. It would be pretentious to claim to know even 1 secret. That's why they are secrets. Otherwise they'd be known facts.

However, it is becoming clearer by the day what isn’t true.

How so? Every day appears almost the same as the last day. It's not each day that brings clarity. So many people are still meandering aimlessly in mundane lives, plodding along making a measly income to satisfy a society that congratulates excess. What isn't true is that there is any truth in arbitrary claims.

And by that measure alone, it is possible to determine if you’re one of the people beginning to wake up.

I think, therefore I am. You can imagine yourself invisible in a room, but can you imagine yourself, not?

I couldn't go for it. The premise set out there was just too generic.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This article begins with a comment on a 'significant global awakening' then proceeds to talk about specific features of American political and social life with a very heavy bias on American/Western ideology.

People who have little to no understanding of global cultures should not write articles about 'global awakening'. This is nothing more than nationalism, this writer is as far removed from an awakening as it is possible to be.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

toocoolnc
Secondly, I’d go easy on them monster's and grilled cheese sandwiches. Although they may temporarily wake you up, they are designed for their docility properties and may put you to 'sleep' over a large period of time.

If you really 'wanna wake up', grab a book or a fresh coffee...

You can't drink books. ??? Either that or I've been reading the wrong things..

Fresh coffee or a monster, they both contain caffeine. The sugar crash is what drops you. And at least with the monsters, the taurine acts as an anxiolytic and is good for your heart, brain, liver, nervous system, etc.

But the grilled cheese.. when you're lazy like me, you just make toast and then microwave it with cheese inside. sure it's soggy. and strange. but cheese.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by HanoiLullaby

I agree with part of your post. The reason there is an American/western ideology is because that is where is conspiracy originates from. It is the tyrant owners of the corporation that are implementing this conspiracy.

Also, I did not write this article. But I agree with most the points stated.

reply to post by winofiend

You can't drink books. ??? Either that or I've been reading the wrong things..

At no point did I say you could drink books.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I do agree with some of the points, but I was actually contemplating something the other day...There are many people who claim some type of global awakening is occurring, and then I began looking into these claims, only to find that people have been saying the same thing for decades. The sixties was a really big time for these same claims. Granted, there have been many changes, some for the better, but many for the worst, from that time forward.

So I don't really know if there truly is some kind of spiritual awakening, or just global awakening in general. I think that people do get wiser as time goes on, but this is mainly due to having more history and examples to draw from and learn from.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Isnt there prophecy stating what is done in secret will be shouted from the rooftops?
There is a dearth of whistleblowing going on......................People I talk to all agree the governments are out of democratic control, and supporting their corporate sponsors rather than the peoples welfare......
Lobbying is a polite term for all kinds of bribery and corruption....we all know that......
I don't think it a wake up as much as a realization things have gone too far and THE COMFORT ZONE OF MOST HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.
WHETHER THIS LEADS TO TRUE AWAKENING IS YET TO BE DETERMINED.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join