It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd Eye, Sharp Pains (Peer Help Please)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was working on opening the 3rd eye threw meditation one night and all went well. Im always so tired so during my meditation i fell alseep. Well the next day I was at school 1st period to be exact, and I got a sharp pain on the right side of my brian. It only lasts for about a second or a half but the pain is pretty strong. My friends noticed me holding my head but sense it didnt last more than a second I didnt pay much attention. Well this is what got me a little concerned, I kept feeling the same exact pain about every 20 minutes, off and on threw the week. And to this day I still feel the exact pain off an on. Its been about a week so far, but I wanted to know if anyone else experiences this or have in the past. It will be a relief to me if there is someone out there who feels my pain, literally... Besides that all is well, and where is majic.....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
I was working on opening the 3rd eye threw meditation one night and all went well. Im always so tired so during my meditation i fell alseep. Well the next day I was at school 1st period to be exact, and I got a sharp pain on the right side of my brian. It only lasts for about a second or a half but the pain is pretty strong. My friends noticed me holding my head but sense it didnt last more than a second I didnt pay much attention. Well this is what got me a little concerned, I kept feeling the same exact pain about every 20 minutes, off and on threw the week. And to this day I still feel the exact pain off an on. Its been about a week so far, but I wanted to know if anyone else experiences this or have in the past. It will be a relief to me if there is someone out there who feels my pain, literally... Besides that all is well, and where is majic.....

Hi XX_Mouse_XX

From my own experience, I can say that when you start to open up to the Universal side of you and you are serious about it, things start to change. Some of these changes are reflected in physical symptoms.
There is no need to concern yourself, it happens to all of us.
Subtle changes to your processor (brain) are in train.
We call these, Growing Pains.

When this first happened to me, I had no one to guide me and so I went and had a CAT scan. They found nothing out of the ordinary, but it put my mind at rest.

The changes in your "energy" self, are reflected in you physical self, by symptoms only.
This "assult"/change, often fools your immune system into believing it is under attack by a foriegn bug, so sometimes your will get symptoms that are akin to the flu. They don't last long and do not develop to be the flu.

If you need to ask any questions about this subject, don't hesitate, as I will be only too happy to oblige.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Im new to the board, a similar thing is happening to me right now. At first i thaught it was a bump or a bruise from one of my physical activities but as months went by I realized i was getting the pain during school and before my sleep and Im usually a very calm and relegious person. So I went to the doctor to see what it was doctors couldn't find a thing wrong with me. So now whenever I recieve the pain I simply massage my head and think of something peaceful.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I kept feeling the same exact pain about every 20 minutes, off and on threw the week. And to this day I still feel the exact pain off an on. Its been about a week so far,

All I can say is that you shouldnt ignore this sharp and fleeting pain you have felt for the last week and simply assume it was from attempting to open your 3rd eye. This could be a serious and very real medical issue that has nothing to do with the paranormal. The responsible thing to do would be to visit a doctor or neurologist for a checkup.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
All I can say is that you shouldnt ignore this sharp and fleeting pain you have felt for the last week and simply assume it was from attempting to open your 3rd eye. This could be a serious and very real medical issue that has nothing to do with the paranormal. The responsible thing to do would be to visit a doctor or neurologist for a checkup.

You beat me to it. Don't assume that these sharp pains are your third eye. It could be something more serious. Neurological tumors usually induce sharp pains perodically.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree, if they persist, it is best to check in at a hospital. However, I can give you some possible explanations at to the source of the pains. Whatever you do when you mediate on your third eye, do not look up at it(roll your eyes) for that will induce migraines, and it's possible that excessive stress there, has caused your migraines. It is best, to just relax, concentrate your consciousness on your third eye, and breathe rhythmically. If it causes you any discomfort or pain, stop doing it. You are suppose to be enjoying meditation and feeling revitalized from it, and if that is not happening, then you are doing something wrong.

There are also possibilties, and this is far-fetched, but I know of some people who had this problem. That you have a past-life history with third eye problems. The problem one particular person I know had, was that he was tibetian monk, and he bore a hore in his forehead to activate this third eye. It could be activating it has activated the past-life memories of trauma there. Then again, maybe not.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Most common cause of head pain is dehydration and poor digestion, it is important to maintain good hydration for the conducting of Kundalini energies, and the effective removal of built up of toxins.

Try to avoid excessive consumption of coffee and alcohol, and drink at least 2 litres of purified water each day...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you guys did convence me to go the doctor, althought I HATE IT!!!! But they assured me that if anything it was only stress, but I assured Dr. What ever his name is I am doing okay as far as stress. He said I am in good phyiscal health. But the sharp pains did cease before I even went to the doctor but I went anyway. But now I get a new funny feeling. It feels tense in the midde of my forhead as if something is pulling my skin right to the middle. It is sorta ticklish, but i can become a little irritating after a while but that is also off and on. What do you guys think of the new feeling?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First I suggest that you pray. Secondly go back to your doctor and get a seconed opinon or just go to another doc.

When your body is is hurting (or you fell pain) it means that your body is telling you something is not right.

Third eye, Hmmmmm.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But now I get a new funny feeling. It feels tense in the midde of my forhead as if something is pulling my skin right to the middle. It is sorta ticklish, but i can become a little irritating after a while but that is also off and on. What do you guys think of the new feeling?

I have the exact same thing since I started to meditate. It hasn't gone away because I continue focusing on my third eye. I've learned to live with it and don't find in annoying anymore. Like you said its on and off. Other than that I've never had any other problems concerning the third eye.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes good idea to get a second opinion...

I used to get that 'spasmy' feeling in the area of my 3rd eye, it was unbearably uncomfortable at times. After confirmation from a doctor that all was well, I saw an acupuncturist who said it was something to do with the electrical system in my body - too much electricity concentrated in that area or something to that effect. After 1 treatment, the frequency and severity of the discomfort eased significantly. I very very rarely get that discomfort anymore, and when it does occur it is extremely mild in comparison, and I still practise using my 3rd eye.

If you decide to see an acupuncturist or other natural therapist, please do check their credentials. Otherwise maybe long warm baths and massage might help?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by c_au]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
firstly be very carefull who you choose to recieve direction from.

a warning is also in order; but is suppose your karma/dharma will handle those "issues".

if you can take a soaking bath with distilled water, regular water with little salt is also helpfull.

also be mindfull that you project what you "think"; so if any increases in perception do arise: proceed with caution.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure who is who, but those that can astral project can do alot more than just veiw remotely...

They can inflict pain in your brian using energy. And the actual ones that can astral project never tell you what all they can do because the only things they can do (like to/in other people) with their power are evil things.

I know a lot more about those that can astral project than whoever of you can not do it. No, I cant astral project, but I've experienced what all astral projecting types can do from the very people (the elect) that can do that. It's a born thing. Dont mess around and look to be trained to do it because you can be easily tricked. I say this because the astral projecting types can cause you (one who cant do it) to see with their 3rd eye (if you want to call it 3rd eye). So if you werent born able to do it, and you think you've learned that you can do it... You're being fooled. And what it is you're really doing is inviting the ones who can to play with you. And when they play with you by making you think that you can astral plane (or flost out of your body), it's like what makes you think they wont turn to torture you with thier power?

Take heed! Be aware of who is who. Even in what you think is your dream, may be an induced one from someone who can astral project. Even in the induced dream they can trick you as to who is who. Fall not for it.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sign Related 2
is right .....

if you know me dont ask long time ago but i had to say that.....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
don't EVER mess with something you aren't completely educated about. so many people try astral travel and such because it sounds cool. but there are repercutions. if your psyche isn't ready for such an onslaught,it will react with ill symptoms. i suggest resting your mind for awhile and studying what you want to do, be it with a mentor or through personal research before trying again.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've heard stories about headaches when trying to open the third eye. And I have felt pain and pressure in my third eye area after trying one of those methods to open it. Not as bad as some others have complained about though.

But I've heard from another guy that the rosicrusians have a way to open the third eye also. It just takes a few minutes, but I don't know if that all is accurate though.

Furthermore there's another one in which you charge your third eye with indigo /silvery blue colored energy (you imagine your third eye turning counterclockwize about five times. Then you imagine it tearing in two.... Wait about a minute, and then you visualize the energy entering your third eye for about 6-10 minutes. All of this while you're sitting up). The guy said that your third eye will be activated within a week if you do this everyday. But he also gave a warning that you have to be ready for what you are able to see when the third eye is open (as in non-physical stuff and creatures). I might try it.. I don't know yet.

I have seen non-physical creatures during my out of body experiences though.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If you are experiencing ANY PAIN at all and its not medical, then you are doing something horribly wrong.I practice Qi Gong myself, and if you get a headache, there are a few reasons why.First, you need to eat properly so your body has nutrition.Then you need energy/chi on top of that, which you get either through PROPER meditation(i.e. NO FALLING ASLEEP!!), or through "moving meditation" such as yoga or a chinese internal martial art(such as Xing-yi,Bagua,Fan Zhi,Water Boxing,and Tai chi chuan).
No focus is needed to open the third eye, it will "burst" open when the body is full of energy/chi.By focusing on an area like your head, you pool all the energy/chi to THAT area.But, if it stagnates in one area its causes pain, the energy/chi MUST be circulated through the whole body.Opening the 3rd eye when you are weak is bad, as "demons" or whatever you want to call them, will attack in various ways.I would reccomend a book called "Qi Gong Empowerment" by Master Shou-Yu Liang & Wen-Ching Wu.Some of the best chinese techniques are displayed and outlined in the book, including instructions on performing the methods.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking of taking a break away from meditating and opening my 3rd eye, because I'm starting to experience things that I didnt bargin for.

top topics

join