It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama's new advisor persuade him to release UFO files?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

MrSpad
I afraid some of you will be very dissapointed in what the Government knows about UFOs. From my experience it is not much and a subject rarely taken seriously.

I seriously doubt that, considering they got at least one starship from the Roswell incident...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes.

Next

reply to post by Zcustosmorum

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Positive thinking, like I said, even if Podesta does push Obomba to release something, nothing short of full disclosure (and that won't happen imo) will improve his approval ratings.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

JackHill
considering they got at least one starship from the Roswell incident...

Your evidence for that stupid claim is....? In case you never realised it, Independence Day was a work of fiction, NOT a documentary!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It is fairly well known for most insiders that the entire conspiracy of UFO's and related technology, are controlled by a few rogue, and off the grid of oversight military officers. Some are rogue CIA that were made rogue when the black project that utilized them was created to do exactly that.

It made a few elite CIA and military sole control of what is done with this information and future information learned.
It is also well known that Republicans (were just by happenstance) have traditionally been the controllers of the info and black programs associated with UFO's.
One of those that held the keys to this info was George Bush Sr. and when a few democrats tried to make him release information he just told them they did not have a need to know.. Clinton's man also got this treatment. and Jimmy Carter was one who was flat out refused the information from G. Bush Sr.

These groups that are rogue had means of income established when the projects were created to never run out of money, and the groups members get to exist totally above the law.

The only way the data would be released might be by a whistleblower, but all the members of those elite few were handpicked by men who's trust and honor means more to them than anything else. They aren't the types of people to ever be a whistleblower for any reason at all.

edit on 22-12-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My only question is why America? Why does it always have to be American disclosure? Perhaps the American government has its secrets, but I don't believe if this phenomena is real, that it would be up to this nation to let the cat out of the bag. I don't buy that a species of interstellar travelers, if actually visiting us, would point to our patch of dirt and say "Them. They will hold all the secrets of what we've been doing."

I've read stories of upcoming disclosure, "..a new paradigm", and I waited while nothing happened. No information was disclosed. Make no mistake, I would love it to be true; however, it's nothing more than a carrot on a stick always out of reach. Maybe I will live to see the day where I am wrong but I won't hold my breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join