It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they show the owl in so many pop videos???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Bohemian Grove owl is Molech. It was an Ammonite god. Children are sacrificed to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you're freaking awesome for that.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good topic!

That was C2C's topic last nite!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

woodwardjnr
Conspiracy theory has become a part of pop culture, which has in turn influenced conspiracy theory. Like a loop.

These video are made by directors, who take their influence from the pop culture they live in. I doubt they belong to secret societies who tell them to put in secret messages.

Actually, Lynch was influenced by meditation. Try it some time. You might see something beyond the old rancid. Regurgitated explanations don't work with David Lynch.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
See #4 here:

www.illuminatirex.com...

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
See #4 here:

www.illuminatirex.com...

Any questions?

Yes, what does it say? I don't click on most links. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Moloch was a bull not an owl

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-12-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"Why the owl? Because it has a 100% kill rate."-Rhianna, during the making of the "Where Have You Been?" video.

The elite are getting bored with hiding their occult practices.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

woodwardjnr
Conspiracy theory has become a part of pop culture, which has in turn influenced conspiracy theory. Like a loop.

These video are made by directors, who take their influence from the pop culture they live in. I doubt they belong to secret societies who tell them to put in secret messages.

There was no conspiracy suggested.

The owl is an occult reference to lillith babylonian goddess or the occult in general.
Owls can see in the dark(secret magical doctrines/secret rites/secret keywords and themes) the ones not illumined cannot.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
All I can think of is David Bowie turning into an owl in Labyrinth. Doesn't seem so bad when I think of it that way, yeah I would have kept Jareth but insisted Toby be sent home unharmed. I'm wavering off the point now aren't I? But yeah, owls have always been seen as wise and mystic and stuff haven't they? It's not a modern thing in any way. My fave book was the owl who was afraid of the dark. Great book. Read it to my kid now. Sorry for not being that helpful. Thoughts of David bowie in tight pants does stuff to my brain...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join