It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panther communicates specific questions & recieves answers from Woman who can talk to animals /proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That pore Leopard.
I cry'd for him.

I have herd about this kind of thing before.
I believe in it. as I have done it with my dog.
but humans have a very hard time with any thing but talking.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

WOW! You can communicate with cats! (jokes... ;-)

Seriously, that was the best post in this thread.

I hadn't put words to the subtlty of feline communication, but you hit the nail on the head.

Cats are amazing... but humans are even better communicators.

;-)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Aliensun

That's why they don't advocate breeding wolves and dogs. A wolf is wild and fears humans. A dog is tame and does not fear humans . A wolf dog is wild and does not fear humans.

Spoken like someone who has never dealt with one. I suppose on the surface that IS how it appears, though. People will buy them, not understand them, and thereby get in trouble. The problem with wolf hybrids (I used to raise them) is that they will bond with a particular human or family by the time they are 7 or 8 months old, or at the most a year old, and never, EVER bond with anyone else, just as wolves do in he wild. The problem then is not that they are "wild", but that people don't understand the nature of that wildness. The human family they bond with takes the place of the naturally occurring pack, with everything that entails - including the pack hierarchy and structure.

I had a big male and a smaller female. The female bonded with me, but had a "negative" bond with my significant other at the time, with the result that she couldn't get the critter to do anything at all without use of threats - and that's NOT the way to go about it.

The dog was eager to please, but with an uneasy mind to deal with, she didn't know HOW to please the little lady. On the other hand, the dog was hopelessly devoted to me, and would do anything I asked of her, because I was never in a tizzy when I asked it - I was clear with her, and she responded in kind.

The most annoying thing she would ever do was to take a running go and jump into my lap like she was still a puppy. That was ok when she WAS a puppy, but somewhat of a shock to the system when a nearly 100 lb dog does it!

it's not a matter of their "wildness", which is really just a different sort of "society", and not wild at all - it's a matter of people not understanding that, and expecting things which are not going to happen. Wolf hybrids are not for everyone, for that reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lol..."proof" the video is edited and is easy reproduced, any school kid can do this.
How amazing how some guys just wont accept the proof right infront of their eyes. I get it, i got emotional too, its a good story. But its obvious an edited, cut, sound light and cheap camera captures.
If anything, this kind of videos does harm to the cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join