It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higgs Boson and Relativity FRAUD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think you guys missed the boat.

Welcome to multidimensional time.

If you're curious about the outcome, he was found to be correct, the variation was exactly 1 gev.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

We missed the boat cause it has holes in it.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by KrzYma

Higgs and Bosen and Relativity, Dark matter are all theories because they have not been fully proved, but they are the best theories main stream physics thinks are worth pursuing with research, which of course soaks up money most of which is funded by taxpayers. There is obviously a component of a scam to all this because some scientists engaged in the research of these theories may not even believe in them but are happy to go along with it if it guarantees the research grant funding dollars keep pouring. That's why is so hard for any other theories to get a leg up as if main stream accepted them then the research funding pie would need to divert some of its cash and resources away from the big three.

Did you even watch the video? This is exactly a fringe researcher who got a leg up on the establishment and was recognized for it.

The mainstream will march along its mainstream path until it is forcibly diverted, it's working as intended. I spend a large amount of my time looking into other theories and comparing them to the mainstream ideas. Your free to debate the exsistance of the higgs and motivations of groups devoted to finding it. What can be said for sure, was that a Higgs like particle was found, and the mainstream got called out big time about what would be found. I think the door for alternative theory has be flung open wider than anytime is the last 60 years.
edit on 10-1-2014 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

Not sure exactly what part was 'called out' There were as many theories and ideas what the collaborations at the LHC would find when they pushed the energy frontier. There were perhaps more theories than physicists working on the actual data.

Also, many of these 'fringe' scientists are more full of word salad than any actual substance.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
....55 seconds in it lays out exactly what was 'called out'

He used his own modified equations to predict that the anomaly they found was predicted and what the values of the withheld data would be.

The video has very little word salad...mostly number salad.
edit on 10-1-2014 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

vind21
I think you guys missed the boat.

Welcome to multidimensional time.

If you're curious about the outcome, he was found to be correct, the variation was exactly 1 gev.

LOL

sorry but I have to let my sarcasm go along with this...

so... this guy tells me that (124 +1) - (126-1) = 0 ??
and... detector 1 measures something different than detector 2... ??

what a discovery !!!

anyway, I think I like this guy somehow.
watch this Higgs Paradox video if you want
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

I know what you posted about religious answers, but I'll just ignore that lil' piece of blather, and ask you a question instead.

"Isn't the 'Higgs Field' and/or the Ether (Eather) simply another name for the Creator? An infinite field of formless energy that pervades every aspect of Creation?"

Sometimes I wish science could listen to itself, from outside itself, then they might realize how silly they sound. Talking about the same thing, they just don't seem to realize it. Because science somehow automatically excludes God.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Chronogoblin
reply to post by KrzYma

I know what you posted about religious answers, but I'll just ignore that lil' piece of blather, and ask you a question instead.

"Isn't the 'Higgs Field' and/or the Ether (Eather) simply another name for the Creator? An infinite field of formless energy that pervades every aspect of Creation?"

Sometimes I wish science could listen to itself, from outside itself, then they might realize how silly they sound. Talking about the same thing, they just don't seem to realize it. Because science somehow automatically excludes God.

to answer you question please let me just abstract a little, as I don't really stand behind Higgs, Relativity or Big Bang.

something did and is doing all that stuff that exist... you can call it God, field, power or what ever

I have no problem with that. What I have problem with, is people who claim to know how it works!
For Christians it is Jesus and God, for Muslims is Allah and for die others something different.

this for itself is not a problem at all, unless you start to interact with this believers.
they do not listen... never, as they have already build they own picture of the world.
God did this, Higgs field is doing that...

I myself don't know what the truth is, but I know what it isn't !!

let me please explain that on the double stilt experiment everybody is talking about.
I assume the knowledge you have let you follow my thoughts.

MS scientists version is... all is a wave and a particle
light is a photon and a wave at the same time... so they call it a duality
they even say ATOMS are waves... whatever

look

light, radio, X-rays, Gamma, all this is all just a disturbance in the EM field. ( electro magnetic field )
like a wave in a pond... this analogy is appropriate for the explanation ( reducing it to 2D)
I have no problem with that.
however, I start to scratch my head if they start to talk about the mass (atoms) being a wave.
first of all, there is no way to accelerate an whole atom in other way than punching it with another atom.
an atom is neither positive charge nor negative, as protons charge and electrons charge cancel each other out.
what they do, they ionise the atom, they remove an electron, the atom gets positivity charged so an Em field can accelerate it. this is the preparation for the experiment.

why is there an interference pattern in such an experiment with "atoms" ?
charged particles disturb the EM field. plus, minus, doesn't matter

the other thing "simple" people are challenged with, is the explanation of this experiment.
( particle goes through both slits at the same time, blah blah blah... blah blah...)
this is all crap!

the moving charged particle is disturbing the EM field the same way it creates radio waves or X rays.
the field is not point based so it surely goes through both slits on one move. than it interacts with itself.
how less simple can it be to explain so people do not get confused ? (or maybe they should be, HAHA )

this is like a religion, not understanding the stuff makes it a sure proof of the theory.
there is light so there must be God. I am here so God must have created me...
I smash some particles and see some peek in my data, this must be the Higgs thing, otherwise the theory falls apart.

NO!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join