It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China And The Moon. We Were Warned Not To Go Back?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First off it is exciting to see that after 40 years the Human Race has landed on the Moon again, albeit a rover. But my concern is this. According to past research by others, were we warned not to go back to the Moon by ETs living there? If this is the case, as alledged to be, then how will ET react to the rover landing? They surely must know this is a precursor to another manned mission? And just WHY were we warned off the Moon anyway? Surely as the Moon is in our backyard, by right it is something belonging to Human Race. I also think we have a right to land on Mars and mine asteroids. I can however understand ET not wanting to reach out further than that until we change our ways and don't fight each other anymore.

Thoughts anyone? WIll China's landing lead to disclousure of some sort?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

"WIll China's landing lead to disclousure of some sort? "

Perhaps the fact that the US NEVER went there at all?

That's my guess.

And this I don't understand at all...

"by right it is something belonging to Human Race"

Peace

edit on 14-12-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The whole "We were warned" thing is just part of the UFO/Alien Mythology that's grown up around all the charlatanism and snake oil salesmen than have been eagerly gobbled down as gospel by over-willing believers.

The US had several missions to the Moon and if there was indeed such a warning, it'd be expected that only one mission would have ever landed. That's not the case.

There's nothing preventing anyone from visiting the moon at any time by any means except the hurdles of Engineering and Physics as well as the costs involved in managing them.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

if its all true then maybe cause china seems to be open about the ufo conspiracy and theres something on the moon that has been buried then i,m sure we,ll know about it soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It appears the USA wants to be first at everything. First at Man on the Moon, first to image the planets up close, first to land on Mars, etc. When China has built a huge base on the moon, then the first discoverers won't matter much. Why is being first significant?

By now, if US resources had stayed on the Moon there would surely be a large US base there with a possible mining operation.

The Space Shuttle program was a complete waste of resources except for military interests.
edit on 14-12-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Had the possibility of the past research you speak of being completely wrong occurred to you?

And I know it's the in thing to hate on NASA and the US, but really, do you honestly think China will be the ones to disclose anything?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
Thoughts anyone? WIll China's landing lead to disclousure of some sort?

Maybe they'll find an old US lunar lander with a couple of masticated astronauts in it?
Seriously now...I highly doubt NASA would tell us what time it was if they had a watch.
I don't imagine China will be any more sympathetic than the NSA.

(But I'll cross my fingers anyways...China is great for those "single guy in front of a tank column" moments...perhaps they'll have another one...with their population the mathematical odds are substancially in "our" favor!)

-Peace-
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The moon, no ET there, but to a writer, if you stretch the truth and fabricate lies, it sells books to the gullible.

Beware explicit language.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

eManym
It appears the USA wants to be first at everything. First at Man on the Moon, first to image the planets up close, first to land on Mars, etc. When China has built a huge base on the moon, then the first discoverers won't matter much. Why is being first significant?

By now, if US resources had stayed on the Moon there would surely be a large US base there with a possible mining operation.

The Space Shuttle program was a complete waste of resources except for military interests.

You also forgot, first to piss off the aliens on the moon

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

jhn7537

What?
You mean like ring their doorbell, then kick 'em in the nards and run when they answer?

-Peace-
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Alteration

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Eryiedes

jhn7537

What?
You mean like kick 'em in the nards and run?

-Peace-

We don't kick and run, we kick then play stupid...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha ha/ I mean man, you are really funny. Warned...! Ha ha ha. I vote your comment best for 2013

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Never went there....no you only come a close second to being warned by aliens not to go back. I love this site!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Hehehehe.

jhn knocks on Moon Creatures door:

MC: "Who is it?"
jhn: "Census..."
MC: "We're on the "Do Not Mail" list, thanks."

jhn knocks on Moon Creatures door again:

MC: "Who is it?"
jhn: "Candygram..."
MC: "Nobody here eats candy...sugar makes me bloat."

jhn knocks on Moon Creatures door one final time:

jhn: "Land Shark."
MC: "WHAT!? WHERE!?"

The Moon Creature frantically opens the door to look...
(Censored)
Cue Jaws Theme.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

To paraphrase Woody Allen (an alien himself), "I wouldn't want to walk on any planetoid who's resident aliens would allow me to walk on it." What alien in their right mind would live on the moon? It's no place to raise kids, to get a quality education, and its cold and dusty and those stones underfoot don't make living on it easy.

Bottom line, no aliens, just dust.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
China on the moon?
US on the moon?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Iranians were already inhabiting a large part of it

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

VoidHawk
China on the moon?
US on the moon?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Iranians were already inhabiting a large part of it

Iran just sent up their #1 astronaut, I believe he is a monkey, which makes perfect sense... God Speed Mr. Monkey! Say hi to the aliens for me too...

Actually, I found their lead astronaut.. And better yet, he's in good health up in space!

edit on 14-12-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

MadMax9
reply to post by jude11

you only come a close second to being warned by aliens not to go back. I love this site!

AND I LOVE NEW MEMBERS!!!!...

Peace

edit on 14-12-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Poor monkey...
I'll bet the entire Chinese Ruling Party is eating the lil' guy at a banquet in honor of his successful mission.

Headlines:

China to corner the world market on "Kobe Beef" style gourmet zero-gravity monkey meats!!!

"It's better than Snow Leopard or Albino Emu" - Lady Gaga

-Bon Appetite-
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I thought it was "Mud Shark".......Frank Zappa

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join