It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0 Point Energy and Disclaimer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

The things men do in the name of God are not hallowed or anointed by God just because they say so.

Do you think praying to saints and angels is okay?

Working on the sabbath (Saturday) is okay?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

True, but to evolve ourselves into becoming more spiritual by physically practices seems wrong.

Romans 8:5-8

1 Corinthians 2:13-14

I think we should practice faith for will, not evolution for will.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Today the known Universe is about 42 Billion light years wide. At the very least there are 100 million Earth like planets, where life forms have developed. Our equivalent to our industrial revolution has been accomplished, as much as 7 billion years ago by some percentage.

Ask a commoner 200 years ago and he could very well admit that the Earth was flat. And that the Universe extended all the way out to Saturn. With the rest being lights in the sky and only relevant to God, in some way.

From my perspective all things are one and I do not feel I have to answer for a Eastern Hemispheric Philosophy.

Any thoughts?

edit on 18-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Statistics and probabilities are nice but there is only one reality and it doesn't behave like flipping coins.

If the information is from God, what does it matter the hemisphere it was delivered at? Is the eastern hemisphere not Christian by majority now?

And back to faith and will, what did the religions, of eastern hemisphere origin, say in regards to faith? Anything?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

It sounds very much like you want to demonize my culture and to be honest you clearly have not a clue as to what my culture is/was really about. I feel sorry for you and express that if you really believe you can impose your rather narrow minded version of Christianity upon those from other cultures.

Jesus Christ was about inclusiveness, he was not about pointing out differences but about finding things in common.

The truth is that I am a descendent of Toltec's and very proud of my heritage and the manner in which we interpret our surroundings. Even the Pope has made clear that imposing judgment upon others because of there differences is the wrong thing to do.

That should make it a sin correct? For the record I think he really means that.

This thread is not about your personal vendettas with a culture that treats all life with respect. Rather it presents a point that the human condition is such that human consciousness, its potential, extends well beyond what we understand with the common senses.

In relation to Jesus Christ, the Buddha as well as Quetzalcoatl were all men who promoted love, peace and happiness.

You may not feel they are all expressions of the One God by I disagree.

The truth is none of the people who adhere to such systems are perfect. Not everyone is prepared to sit down and look at each other from the perspective of how much our different beliefs have in common. Not everyone is really such as the really ready today is ready to put aside there differences when there are conflicts in symbolism.

But the truth also is that many are willing to do that and is what has allowed for survival. Perspectives such as what you seem to asserting, are the cause's of war, and the torture and mistreatment of people thought-out history.

For me the real deceiver is one who insists in some absolute way that some other culture must be evil.

For the record I do not think Christianity as a whole is evil but I do think that just like in every other society.

There are members who simply insist upon finding only fault in other peoples in some absolute way.

Any thoughts?
edit on 19-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I didn't cast blame on you or any of your ancestors actions. I stated my Christian interpretation of who Quetzalcoatl was just as you did of Jesus by constantly referring to him as a mere man - not that I addressed Quetzalcoatl in spite of you, but because I was trying to give you my understanding about spirits - which are correlative to their will, which is the topic.

You're right that I do not know very much about the Toltec's practices, but I do not think you know very much about Christianity either - so we're kind of in the same boat. However, instead of throwing that back in your face, I tried to answer your questions to help you gain a better understanding of Jesus, will, faith, spirits, and Christianity by telling you what I knew of it...

I tried several times to ask you what you thought of things, but you kept shifting the questions back to me (over and over and over), so I gave you my perspective: did the man in the video not mention consciousness, and spirits, while disregarding your very topic - which is will and faith? Did you not ask me what I thought of the videos? Did I not ask you what your ancestors thought of faith?

Is it that Toltec's believe that Jesus was an "expression", or maybe an avatar, such as Hindus think of Vishnu's incarnations, and that is why you kept addressing Jesus as you did?

What is worse: me calling your god a fallen angel or you calling my God a mere man? (Assuming that is what offended you.)

And for the record:
-Jesus is to judge us so he does see differences in our actions and who we pray to.
-The pope's supposed infallibility is a Catholic thing, and I am not a Catholic.
-My rebuttal about the conquistadors was only to say many people claim spiritual righteousness that I do not believe in.
-I did not join your thread to find fault anywhere, but to discuss the point where spirituality meets physicality by asking you of your views.
edit on 12/19/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by Kashai

In Christian theology it is sort of thought of that quetzalcoatl/kukulcan is satan. The (plumed) serpent. Amaruca, the land of the plumed serpent, etc, and so forth.

Basically, before, and after, the great flood, the angels gave mystery to the divided tribes. Mystery being the many religions and confusion made to deny the Christian God.

It is how Christian understand all the gods/demigods/spirits of mythology and mythos - that they are fallen angels whom spread Mystery-babylon.

Quetzalcoatl/kukulcan, Zues, Apollo, Ra, etc = spirits/fallen angels. Where spirit is to angel what fireman is to human. They are spirits, principality, powers, dominions, who are angels. The spirit which they are denotes their job. Such as Ra's spirit/will manifested for him may have been to govern the power of the Sun.

"It I how Christian understand all the gods"

"In Christian theology it is sort of thought of that Quetzalcoatl/kukulcan is satan. The (plumed) serpent. Amaruca, the land of the plumed serpent, etc, and so forth."

"Quetzalcoatl/kukulcan, Zues, Apollo, Ra, etc = spirits/fallen angels."

All stereotypes and as mentioned before, more than likely justification for rape and murder by leaders who were aware of the Western Hemisphere prior to Columbus. If or not you support the Pope that does not change that fact that Jesus Christ was interested in peace, not murder and rape for his cause. Satan is a product of Eastern Hemispheric culture it has nothing to do with Indigenous Western Hemispheric culture. The events of Noah are documented throughout the world which really has nothing to do with someone idea that there version of "Noah" was the only one. People like living close to water and when the Ice Age ended those areas ended up
under water.

Altogether your argument denies inclusiveness, which has nothing to do with real Christian beliefs based upon your argument. You claim I do not understand Christianity when it appears obvious that it is you who do not understand what it is to be Christian.

Being a Christian mean realizing that being persecuted for how one is different is wrong.

Historically that is pretty much accurate.

Suggesting that I am in league with Judeo Christian concepts of the devil because Christians "sort of believe that", presents if anything, a very narrow. minded perspective upon the human race. You may feel Christianity is untainted by the influence of Sociopaths, my impression is that you cannot possibly be correct, with all things considered.

Having said that I am wondering what specific information you have relating to why Humans cannot access 0 point energy?

I request that you be specific.

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join