It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beez, hope all is well.

Respectfully, I disagree with your perception of the thread. As my first post in this thread explains, in agreement with another member's post, I believe that this thread was poking fun at the "America Haters" which seems to be anyone who points out American involvement in certain things. It also makes fun of anyone who points out certain discrepancies in the official stories of current events.

OP even managed to throw in an "Evil Jew" comment which makes me think NEO helped Slayer write this mess of a thread.

Nowhere in this thread's OP do I see any legitimate criticism of America or American society. In fact, my perception at least, is that it promotes America and ridicules all those who point out factual things such as CIA/Mossad involvement in world events. It also ridicules those who research not so mainstream theories such as secret societies and elitism among other things.

That's my partial take on it at least, I would have to write my own thread to counter this one but I would not want to stoop to that level.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

NEO helped Slayer

Neo and Slayer are the same member - oh wait we're not supposed to say things like that are we...? But hey, my comment is just poking fun at those who think such things about certain members * wink wink*

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Kram09
Neo and Slayer are the same member - oh wait we're not supposed to say things like that are we...? But hey, my comment is just poking fun at those who think such things about certain members * wink wink*

No, but I did help him with his avatar. He still hasn't correctly applied it as his wallpaper yet.

As always this has deteriorated into another "the OP is this that or the other"

But whether the OP is this that or the other wasn't the topic now was it?

edit on 16-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They also re-post other people's comments because they think they are being witty and will get lots of stars.
edit on 16/12/13 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

When I wrote this on page 1

When Jesus discovered America in 1492, he said (while carving Mt Rushmore) that America was going to be the most awesome supremo country ever.

-According to FOX NEWS and FOX NEWS never lies.

It was an indictment on American education and the belief that Americans thought themselves above all others. Again, it was done with humour.

That's also what I got from SLAYER, unless I was sadly mistaken.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That is quite true, so I will respectfully leave your illustrious thread rather than disparage it any further.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

beezzer

When I wrote this on page 1

When Jesus discovered America in 1492, he said (while carving Mt Rushmore) that America was going to be the most awesome supremo country ever.

-According to FOX NEWS and FOX NEWS never lies.

It was an indictment on American education and the belief that Americans thought themselves above all others. Again, it was done with humour.

That's also what I got from SLAYER, unless I was sadly mistaken.

Thanks for the response Beez,

I must admit that even though I do not agree with the premise of the OP, it was well written, as Slayer is a very skilled writer and I respect his writing skills, but how he uses them not so much (at times).

Your point about 1492 in my opinion was your own personal opinion and does not relate to the OP as you portrayed it to, to the "sensitive crowd" (not I) that could even be considered a double stab at Spaniards and Christianity at the same time. But I could certainly be wrong as we are both acting upon our own self perceptions so it's all good.

Thanks for at least replying though.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No problem. Actually that was a re-write.

I was going to put something in about "Sharknado" but I thought that might be a bit over the top.

(laughing)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You caused this course of action by ignoring the thread's participants queries/comments while being blissfully ignorant when we allegedly strive to deny this, so don't play the victim here please.

I think I need to take the same route as Kram and get out of Dodge for a bit until you can put on your big boy pants and or avatar.

Take care.
edit on 12/16/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: avatar!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

bluesman1955
reply to post by dlbott

I'm a Veteran also and i think A: should also apply to THE POTUS.
Afterall He is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
I might add with no training what-so-ever.
JMO

I agree whole heartedly. But it would never happen. Wow, just think how much that would change everything.
Good point or addition, thanks allot.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The serpent surely knows how to milk and please his audience with his deceiving drama, but this is getting rather old and stupid. This is childish don't you think? I wish I could explore this type of mind, and it might be quite frightening.
edit on 16-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Tablet crashed so if this repeat sorry. As regards your Texas history, growing up we were told stories of our relatives, Texans, who were there at San jacinto when we routed the Mexicans. In irony i am also Cherokee who had relative on the trail of tears so go figure lol. Yea, Texas, we took it just like they took America from native Americans. Lol....

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"AMERICA, F**K YEAH!!"

You can always "BLAME CANADA!"
Or us brits.

Bottom line... Dont believe everything you read in the papers, or ONLINE!!!
Operation "MindF**ck" is in full effect.

Do at least a little digging for sources, and then check them out.

Or come to ATS and argue. (Often works for me, but if I miss out the research part, I often look like a fool. Its cool, Im used to it.)
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmMon, 16 Dec 2013 16:09:18 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

I counted 51 stars.
Glad you included Canada.

No slaya that star for the moon, which is ours cus we were there first don't ya know. Or not, lol....

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hmmmmm so who got the dog.......

Nice pics, my uncle used to go hunting up there all the time, I always wanted to do canoe run up there across all those lakes. Would be awesome.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

xavi1000

dlbott

You can't find a better country with the freedom and liberty and rights you have here. I am sorry I am a veteran and was willing to die for you and my country. Maybe that is why I think differently about my country.

Sorry , but this is false.

Well one thing the military did for me was allow me to see a good part of the world. I don't know how many countries and other cultures and laws you have experienced but for me America surpassed all the ones I have experienced by wide margin.

You say false but don't say which is better. Apparently you are not so proud of wherever it is.

America hands down, even with her faults.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Ha ha ha, never saw that one lol. Yes well we all know your politicians smoke crack lol.... Sadly he probably did better job than the yahoo's we have down here lol.

I have cousin that has lived up there, BC, I think, for years. She loves it, course she is into crystals and luvs her BC bud lol.

The Bot

P. S. Ford for prime minister, lol.....

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We're having wabbit stew for xmas dinner, mmmmmm yum yum lol.... Oh sorry I digress lol. Wabbit you are right again, half these posts would not be allowed in many of the countries around the world. If you did you would be arrested or worse.

Try talking bad about muhammad, sorry if it is spelled wrong, in a Muslim country like many do here about God. They would find you with your head cut off lol. I mean there are still countries where women can't drive or vote for crying out loud.

And you want to bash America. What is the old bible verse about the splinter and the board. Give a break. Me luv football, apple pie, wabbit burgers, and America ooorah.

P. S. Let's see some pictures of pretty canucks not just the landscape geez lol

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Kram09

Agreed. This thread rapidly turned into a slap each other on the back, ain't we grand, sycophantic love-fest.

Not only that, but it has also turned into "Let's ignore anyone who questions the OP" thread too. I have nearly begged the OP to acknowledge me in response to his OP and they continue posting comedy skits and stuff with complete disregard to my posts. I like a good joke and all, but this was put in a forum that is supposed to deconstruct disinformation but none of that has happened. Well, we deconstructed the OP's disinformation so maybe the thread wasn't a total fail after all.

Sorry but it is hard to take you seriously with that hat on lol. Maybe it is just too much eggnog. Lol

Plus most of us just don't want to hear anymore whining and complaining about America. Start complaining about Russia or north Korea, China, Saudi, Iran, you name it.

That is like the guy from India complaining about America having prostitutes. Last i checked it was still illegal and we actually don't have that many, especially when you consider all across Europe it is legal lol. Then consider India actually has more gay men than any other country and one of the highest rates of aids, rape, child labor and slavery. Oh Yea let's warm it up in here. You really want something to complain about, how about mutilating young girls and forcing them into marriage at age twelve to some old middle aged pervert. And then throwing acid in her face because she looks at a boy her own age.

Yea let's find some things to complain about.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

You're not suggesting that I have no right to criticize America, are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join