It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Are those Futuristic cabbage patch kids?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I want to emphasize that all humans (even collectively) have to face their 'karma' (result of actions).

No nation is above God.

Humans are nothing in the face of power of God.

So USA as a nation does not have good future due to its 'karma'. Although US has many good qualities, these are eclipsed by the bad.

I discussed this topic with the Yogi Master who told me that two vices - slavery and prostitution are the cause of downfall of a nation.

USA practices slavery on a worldwide scale and has a high level of prostitution in its society. So no amount of 'democracy' will save USA.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

GAOTU789

Please don't let any of your politicians see those photos.

We will be over run by them thinking they can just move in up here.

Our politicians are crappy enough, we don;'t need anymore.

Thank you.

Oh and everyone knows America is Canada's shorts...

Now I see why there is so much crime in Florida!!
Just joking, I actually have friends in Florida!!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
why fear the unknown... when you can embrace it?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

crazyewok

Shame about your beer. Dunno how you can drink that pisswater yuk!

Funniest joke I ever heard was while I was living in Prague.

What's the similarity between American beer and making love in a canoe?

They are both f**king close to water.

Laughed my ass off at that one, I did. Then I pulled out my piece and wasted the ex-commie mofo because funny or not, well, it wasn't that funny, especially from somebody from a country that stole the name for the King of Beers, feel me?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Bybyots
The name of your country is pronounced: "Ah-mair-i-kah".

incorrect... it's the "United States"

yes America includes those party crashers up north, always banging on the ceiling telling us to keep it down...

5:01

edit on 16-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

As I sit here engulfing mass quantities of Mc Donalds and slurping it down with a XXXL Shake as it dribbles down my obese third chin watching American Idol in a trance like state programed by the Zionist Zod machine with my XBOX Live points supporting the NSA spy program ......im right with ya brotha!

Poor world, all us oppressor thank you for your Oil and sweat shops. I gotta get up and goose step around my Luxurious Penthouse and break in my $200 Nikes a little bit now and Heil, mein Führer Obama Lord and Savior. Boy these chem trails are making me feel funny.

edit on 16-12-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

GargIndia
I want to emphasize that all humans (even collectively) have to face their 'karma' (result of actions).

No nation is above God.

But if you don't play american football you won't be on the A list of nations.

You see Jesus founded the USA to save football from the abomination that had become Rugby. In fact that's why the Brits lost the revolutionary war. Its really the reason behind our civil war as well.

Teams pray before each game to commemorate and acknowledge that Jesus is the patron of football.

Those that don't are often struck by lightning.

Player thanks Jesus for helping him catch TD pass to commemorate the big TD in the sky.

Player must be consoled after every losing game by priest....that Jesus still loves them but just wanted the other team to win.

Often referees are cursed as "workers of the devil" for reversing calls. "But I prayed before the game!"

edit on 16-12-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

incorrect... it's the "United States"

yes America includes those party crashers up north, always banging on the ceiling telling us to keep it down...

Please. While in Prague drinking superior beer, the Canadians amongst us would endlessly wank on about North America this and North America that, all while insisting that the nearly negligible difference between Americans and Canadians was truly vast.

Finally had to tell the 51st staters from America North that it just wasn't so and the proof was on their damn backpacks for all to see.

And for all to see was exactly the point of that little Maple Leaf flag on the backpack of every Canuck I ever met in Asia and Europe. It was their way of letting the terrists and other haters know that they weren't American.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMoonJoe

them terrists aren't that picky... you white you're definitely a Zionist Jesus freak.

why else them Brits all trying to shed Jesus? their backyard's looking rather ah... let's just say very similar to France.

fear of decapitation maybe?

you know I have this one pal on FB always used to let me know something about North America every time I was God blessin America... until I defined his nation for him.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Beer is relative. Do you mean commercial beer sold in mass to the entire continent like Budweiser? Yeah. I would agree with you. Dont get me started on coffee either....

Come to one of the many smaller breweries on the east coast and have your mind blown away.... Or anywhere really. Our beer tradition was directly forged by German immigrants. Ours AND Mexico´s since when we went through prohibition, our brewers went south to open up shop.

There is literally untold numbers of American beers which the vast majority of people dont know about.

Also, we make some fantastic whiskey, bourbon and rye.

we have many other great things like any country. Many are underrated and unjustly not considered.

I like our Pizza, best in the world after Italy who understandably beats us there.

We have MANY great small towns full of well mannered, educated and polite people.

Our entertainment industry entertains the entire world. You would be hard pressed to find a country that doesnt buy our TV series or doesnt play our movies.

We are pretty good with the sports stuff. We play every known sport for the most part and are solid contenders in almost all of them at one time or another.

We do have some of the worlds finest institutions of higher learning. Many world leaders come here and send their children here to get an education. (maybe not basic formation but higher learning yes).

Our people are one of the most varied and diverse populations in the world. We have a sampling of every nation on earth here in significant numbers. Culturally you have a melting pot throughout our entire history.

We give allot back to the world. I am not even talking about any spending dedicated to security, though anti piracy efforts, counter terrorism, and global stability are nice....We do put our money where our mouth is for noble ventures and are home to countless organizations and official efforts to bring humanitarian aid to those who need it.

We made rock and roll.....blues, jazz, soul, hip hop, and death metal....though nordic european nations have outdone us in death metal....lol

We have some beautiful women, handsome men, and cute kids....all over the place..(delicate southern ladies, lusty California girls, cut marble cowboys, debonair new york men...lol)...

We are all for the most part, simple and humble. We do have an air of pride....but it is out of satisfaction, not arrogance.

I know there are untold problems with our country....but there are untold beauties as well not limited to just our landscape and wildlife...

The people here are pretty awesome. We are human after all. The entire planet is full of surprises and the US is no exception.

P.s.
Try a Samuel Adams (More commercial but with a large selection of GREAT beer) or a yuengling (my favorite).

oh and the Czech budweiser is one of the worlds best beers...I wish we had that here....

edit on 12 16 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

the United States has "Total Beverage & Total Wine" stores...

the stores are as big as WalMart and provide beverage from all four corners of the globe, including independent breweries.

I don't partake in drink though... but I have been drunk twice in my life... it wasn't pretty

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
most of my fellow patriots would probably want to hole up in a place such as this in the event of a zombie outbreak...

Fun fact: With 2,000 different wines priced under $10 you could buy a different brand every week for almost 40 years without repeating.

that's just the under $10 wine faq

"They boast over 8,000 wines available in their stores, along with 3,000 spirits and 2,500 beers"

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Pretty good thread, I like it Slayer! By the way, how long have you been on this board for? I remember you were here when I started, which I swear was in 2008.

I would like to say, though, that while every other country has a solid cultural background, the U.S. does not. Basically, this makes it the perfect place for scientists, psychiatrists and yes, the C.I.A. to test out different cultural agendas from what I understand.

So from what I can tell, we are like lab rats. And none of us have the power, it is more like the scientists and upper-level politicians and possibly CEO's that have the power.

As citizens, even though we are mindless and like to eat saturated fats and watch television, the fact that we vote (mostly for who the elite want us to vote for) is what gives the elite centered in the U.S. their justification for power.

Basically, the more television we watch and the more junk food we eat, the better off we are to them. We just need to show up to work, buy things and vote to make the whole thing look legitimate.

Meanwhile, China benefits as well off of the U.S. - I actually think that China is our closest ally at the moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

darkbake
Pretty good thread, I like it Slayer! By the way, how long have you been on this board for? I remember you were here when I started, which I swear was in 2008.

Yes, 2008. It's been an interesting ride. I remember many others who are either no longer members or have simply stopped posting for various reasons.

I would like to say, though, that while every other country has a solid cultural background, the U.S. does not. Basically, this makes it the perfect place for scientists, psychiatrists and yes, the C.I.A. to test out different cultural agendas from what I understand.

"America" has a great cultural background. We have the world, since almost all Americans are immigrants from all over the world and many others are of Native descent, Still others like myself are a mixture of both Native and European descent. You haven't lived until you've drank tequila out of a large Beer Stein or had Bratwurst burritos.

So from what I can tell, we are like lab rats. And none of us have the power, it is more like the scientists and upper-level politicians and possibly CEO's that have the power.

Keep the cheese, I'll leave the maze for others to figure out.

As citizens, even though we are mindless and like to eat saturated fats and watch television, the fact that we vote (mostly for who the elite want us to vote for) is what gives the elite centered in the U.S. their justification for power.

Meanwhile, China benefits as well off of the U.S. - I actually think that China is our closest ally at the moment.

edit on 16-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Beautiful pictures man, I used to live on Vancouver Island for quite some time. I am guessing (please correct me if I'm wrong) that those pictures were in mainland BC between the Rockies and the Coastal mountains, or perhaps in the Coastal Mountain region? All those pictures look familiar as I have been through that area via train, plane, and automobile via the north and southern routes.

On another note since this thread has turned into joke even though it was placed in the "Deconstructing information" forum when in fact it should have been placed in the "twisting and misrepresenting information" forum, and that you refuse to acknowledge any serious points pertaining to your OP perhaps I can join the fun too?

Please take no offense as I'm only joining the fun, here is my contribution:

It was great joining in the fun Slayer, let me know when you're ready to address the real issues you brought up in your OP but chose to ignore once confronted with later on.

Until then, with love from Canada...

MURICA # Yeah!
edit on 12/16/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Godbless Amerika

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What can I say. Welcome to above top secret.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join