It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
When are we going to wake up and see that THERE ARE NO MORE JOBS FOR YOUR CHILDREN HERE!

Both political parties have abandoned the middle class

We have been sold into virtual serfdom!

Trade and tax policy has decimated the jobs in this country and people are going around being sucked into fighting over BS.

This is pitiful…people don’t even know the important issues

This is not nuclear physics

JOBS have left the country and we get bogged down in debates over the tea party and Obamacare

Infrastructure is collapsing

Wages are going down down down

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Awww you forgot my favourite (although you did mention UFO's) : every alien from a distant galaxy just happens to travel all the way here and land in the USA. They manage to land/visit using technology that allows them to be equidistant from every camera in the USA and thus show up as a 2 pixel wide dot. The rest of world is of no concern and not worthy of visitation......Not even the chinese (hmmm ......)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Cause they are 'Murican Aliens!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I counted 51 stars.
Glad you included Canada.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer?

Don't make the Indian cry at Christmas...

The name of your country is pronounced: "Ah-mair-i-kah".

America.

Thanks little rabbit.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

I counted 51 stars.
Glad you included Canada.

(laughing)

First off, probably the most bad-ass avatar I've seen in a long time.

"I love Canada. It makes a nice hat for America. When America runs out of water, it's the first place I'll go."
-Ryan Reynolds

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I love me some Canada too.

From a vacation with an Ex there three years or so ago.
British Columbia on our way to Vancouver Island

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That was awesome!

IF they really thought for one second the evil US had such immense power they wouldn't continually trash talk it.

Even they don't really believe it.
edit on 15-12-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You should know, Mr Johnny-be-Montana is a two-face Jargon. We all the know the Jokes.

Good-day people.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well said, what makes me ill is when "American" ATS'ers get on here and apologize to countries like Iran, Russia, etc. on "behalf of the American public!"
We already have a "commander-in-chief " that has done an excellent job of apologizing to every American-hating country in the world!
I guarantee if those domestic American hating US citizens spent a few months (or weeks) as a citizen of those countries they would be crying for the USA to come to their aid!
When was the last time you heard someone come right out and say "I am PROUD to be a member of the best country in the WORLD!"?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

dlbott

You can't find a better country with the freedom and liberty and rights you have here. I am sorry I am a veteran and was willing to die for you and my country. Maybe that is why I think differently about my country.

Sorry , but this is false.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I really like your proof! You sure changed my idea, you are good! Gotta love you liberals! Okay, I have said all I'm going to say to you.
The following is for everyone that wants to know what a good person that was NOT an American citizen had to say about this great country!

Here is a neat sound clip from a Canadian broadcaster he recorded it for a big rock station CKLW in Detroit when I was a teenager!

www.onehitwondercentral.com...

It's worth listening to!

edit on 15-12-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Willtell
When are we going to wake up and see that THERE ARE NO MORE JOBS FOR YOUR CHILDREN HERE!

Trade and tax policy has decimated the jobs in this country and people are going around being sucked into fighting over BS.

JOBS have left the country and we get bogged down in debates over the tea party and Obamacare

I love your views. You have put the hammer on the nail.

The rulers of USA are only concerned about the "superpower status" and the wealth of the elites.

The rulers have abandoned the people, the masses.

The dollar is currently held by bond buying from Asian nations. How long? Nobody knows for sure.

The day the economy faces its waterloo - that is Asian bond buying tapers off - will be a very bad day for USA. People will wake up to sudden and massive job losses.

The "service" economy is a mirage and a dream. Some people realize that, but unfortunately far too many Americans live on hope.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Willtell

I grew up thinking I would never get a job. I applied for so many positions that, I am almost 21 and still have never held a(n actual) job. So I decided to get up off my ass and find a way to make money myself. I studied computer science, computer programming, networking, software engineering, IT, etc hoping I could put these skills to use in the mobile market, or if I couldn't, anything PC. And what do you know, after 4 years, graduating HS, and reading an insurmountable amount of CS dissertations, I now make everything from mobile apps, to work in network security, to help port legacy code to our current generation syntaxes.

The problem with our country is not only the fact that, while, yes our job market right now is diminished and we are not the manufacturing center of the world like we used to be, people refuse to move on. It is almost 2014, we survived Y2K and December 21st (or whatever flavor have you), we don't have to keep crafting cars and working a minimum wage job as something you went to college for 2/4 years just to put food on the table. You can learn about trading, you can become a computer programmer like me, you could even learn about music engineering and become a producer for a label.

Our main problem is people who refuse to get up off their ass to become something, instead people who want jobs to fall into lap just because they "endured" 4 more years of school. My mother is a nurse. 3 years ago she had no job. Prime example of get-off-your-ass-and-do-something-ness.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

My reply to everything on everything everyone has come up with since the beginning of time.

Tiny ants.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Please don't let any of your politicians see those photos.

We will be over run by them thinking they can just move in up here.

Our politicians are crappy enough, we don;'t need anymore.

Thank you.

Oh and everyone knows America is Canada's shorts...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

The lulz keep on rollin'

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mount Rushmore... pfft

This is what we get to look at all the damn time:

Thanks fer nuthin', you inconsiderate triple-cheeseburger-eating Bieber worshippers.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Enterprising people will always survive, even in the worst economy.

However I need to break the bad news to you that 95% of population falls into "followers" category, even in America.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join