It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Millions of years ago when the dinosaurs discovered America.Nobody knew that it would become the greatest country on the face of the earth.A country that would rise to heights never before seen.T-Rex would rule the newly discovered country with an ironclaw. Keeping the docile plant eaters under control.Should they wake up and try to claim their rights.They would be eaten immediately to keep the children safe from thinking.Then the reptillian space creatures caused an extinction of the ruling dinosaurs with the striking of the earth with a great comet called ison.

This led to the rise of the mammals.After the Annuki created man, things went down hill.Human civilizations would begin to rise across the world. The American civilization would soon evolve,founded by humans from other countries,who would soon forget their own traditions in order to rule the world.

Years later the Mayans would claim Florida as a retirement paradise for their retired rulers.When the Mayans arrived the alligators slunk back into the swamps of the everglades after losing the battle of The Bay of Pigs which was their sacred feeding ground.They could not stand against the Mayan canes and wheelchair calvary as their numbers had been depleted by the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

This led to the American revolution which took place after the sinking of the USS Constitution in Boston Harbour when it was overloaded with tea after a big party.The revolutionary war went on for years.When the british ran out of beer at Yorktown they had to surrender,As fighting the soon to be Americans was no fun sober.

Of course this led to the civil war which was anything but civil.Luckily the Americans won, and all the natives were put on reservations,This did not sit well with the natives as before they had been able to just walk in and get served at the restaraunt of their choice.They had never had to wait for a table before.This led to the French and Indian war.The French speaking natives of Canada invaded to aid their brother natives,so they would never have to stand in line for a meal again.

What led to the 9/11 assination of JFK remains a mystery even today.Some think that it was because he crashed PT109 into the world trade center....But I am not convinced.It is also theorized that it was because he started WWII by invading Japan.He was fortunate that the Australlians came to the rescue and won WWII.

After America beat the Italians in WWII,Spagetti and meatballs became the american national dish.This nutricious food allowed America to rule the world.When Gordon Ramsey the famous chef, smashed a meatball in anger, the hamburger was born.This food more than any other would allow Americans to intimidate the rest of the world into capitulation. After fries were added to the mix Americans became the largest humans on the planet and the rest of the world trembled.

I can write no more as the NSA is sending the CIA with space monkeys to stop the truth about America from getting out.
edit on 12/15/2013 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. Most people haven't even begun to wake up though, and are living in blindness.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
America for the most part is a pawn on the board that the Zionist bankers play against the opposing forces. I think this is the way it's supposed to be. There are forces in human nature, such as greed, that is being channeled by Zionists for the purpose of enlightening all of humanity. The Zionists are for our good, they are doing what they're supposed to be doing. It's no problem that they are making the world more Orwellian and hellish, that's their job. Thank them for that. It doesn't have to affect you on an individual level once you see the purpose of it. Then you're free. At least that's the way I think it is, and how it feels to me.
edit on 311231Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:31:49 -0600201349pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-15T09:31:49-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Slayer, I loved the OP

Most people might not believe it but I do love the good ol' USA. Mom's apple pie, the land of opportunity, a place where any citizen can grow up and one day be president etc - its just that one day that country seemed to disppear.

You remember that old thread on here where some fool swore black was white that Australia had moved on the map? - or that old series of SOAP where Bert was abducted by aliens and replaced by an exact duplicate of himself right down to not knowing he was an alien duplicate? I find the US is a bit like that these days. Us lot "out here" know you're great, YOU know you're great, but somewhere down the line everyone forgot it and instead it all collapsed into a singularity of blame culture, pigheadedness, self pity and self righteous "patriotism" and plastic poiliticians who are all the same.

Its like deja vu all over again.

Can I haz Cheesburger please?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

crazyewok
O and you do the best steaks in the USA,

Shame about your beer. Dunno how you can drink that pisswater yuk!

If you find your way over there you should look up some of the microbreweries that are springing up there. They do great beers there, you just have to look for it!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good one Slay, thank you.
There is a concerted effort to vilify Americans.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
America has already been stopped.

The America of progress and development has ceased to exist.

All the Reaganesque banter about how great America is fizzles and shrinks in the light of the poverty increasing in the land.

The lowering of wages of the middle class.

The crumbling infrastructure

The exit of millions of well paying jobs for the people

The numerous PhD’s and Master degreed folks working in Burger King and McDonalds

Our children being gunned down in our schools

Our minority generation slaughtered on the streets

All and much more degradation as the elite rich bask in the glory of a wealth unlike any in the history of humankind

Indeed the wealth of these individuals would make the ancient Roman and Egyptian aristocrats green with envy

So with all due respect, I think to go gung-ho on this country, when people in massive numbers in this richest country ever are suffering immensely, is ridiculous bordering on the obscene
imo

It reminds me of the age when that Queen said

LET THEM EAT CAKE

edit on 15-12-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

crazyewok

Look for some microbrews! I live in beer city USA (two years in a row now) and we have some of the best beer on earth.

More on topic, I love America. There are a lot of great people here, doing a lot of great things. Sure, we have our bad apples, and I don't personally agree with some of America's policies, but I can say the same about every nation on earth. Most of the arguments against America I'm reading in this thread hold true everywhere else in the world.

We created the internet.

edit on 15-12-2013 by phantomlord because: fixed quote error

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ANY psychologist/psychiatrist will tell you the human race laughs at jokes about what they fear the most.
Thank you, Slayer, for listing all the things that terrify me about America, and helping me deal with those fears via humor.
Those that can't see/understand the humor remind me of the 'blind' parents who stand behind their juvenile delinquent kids, refusing to believe their 'darling' is capable of doing any wrong.

It's good to see that some are willing to take their blinders off and acknowledge reality, especially with humor!
It's a small person who can't laugh at them self. I am a proud American who is willing to laugh at all that is wrong in our country; it's better than the alternative.
Merry Christmas!
Miss Nugget

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised no-one has yet to post this video.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

watchitburn
reply to post by SLAYER69

You are absolutely right.

It doesn't matter what it is, it will be a false flag, HAARP attack, chemtrail, DU weapon, Reptilian invasion perpetrated by the US Govt. to seize all our guns.

Good to see you active again though.

If the government would like more trust from the people, perhaps it shouldn't draft plans like project Northwoods, perhaps it should tell the truth about what happened to WTC building 7, perhaps they should prosecute those responsible for Fast and Furious and Benghazi and perhaps the NSA should stop violating our rights and treating every citizen in the country like terrorists.

That would be a good FIRST step to earning trust.
edit on 15-12-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I didn't say anything about trusting the government. I wouldn't trust them to tell me that the sun rose in the morning.
No one should ever trust their Govt. It's just not a good idea.

My post was saying that every little thing that happens is not a secret plot. Maybe I wasn't clear?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

crazyewok

If you find your way over there you should look up some of the microbreweries that are springing up there. They do great beers there, you just have to look for it!

Just got some Dogfish 90 minute IPA. Pretty good, and 9% at that.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Like it or not ( I don't ) the U.S. is the new world order. We tell most of the world what to do, what to think, and how and how to think it. We own all the phony baloney money, and you can't do anything about it. Our military says so. We own the media. The media tells you what the think.

The problem is no one really knows who "we" is, including the American people. We're just as helpless as everyone else.

First option, just do what we want.
Second option, we pay you to do what we want.
Last option, we invade your country for humanitarian reasons, bring down your government, and install more open minded leaders.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I sort of see your point - but on a website like this there are bound to be numerous threads like that, so I'm not really sure what you expect.

People just need to find a balance between wildly exaggerating about the United States and just burying their head in the sand.

As a member of the red white and blue give me loads of flags and stars brigade, you seem to be of the latter type. Sometimes I don't think you like to hear the truth. Rarely have I ever seen you not leap to the defense of the U.S government and especially the U.S. military no matter the issue.

You do some good threads Slayer, but I don't think this is one of them. Call me cynical but I think this is one of the old flag grabbing ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everybody for participating and posting their various views and opinions, Pro, Con and Other.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

dlbott

Well most Texans will tell you they defeated Mexico without help.

NOPE.
Texans defeated Mexico with the help of ...wait for it...TEXANS!

The population of what is now Texas was primarily made up of Spanish Mexicans and Amerindians who had been taxed and controlled by the new government of Mexico who had won their independence from Spain in 1821.

The citizens of the northern Mexican territory were not, however protected or represented by the new Mexican government. Just exploited.

The Mexican constitution of 1824 caused several Mexican states to move for secession.

They got fed up with the Mexican government, just like Mexico had gotten fed up with Spain.

When the white settlers in the northern territory as well as the existing population got together and had another revolution, Texas became a republic.

Nearly half of the population of Texas is Hispanic.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why is this my favorite thread in all of ATS?

Cuz it encompasses the really above top secret- government that is!

And dares to go against the American grain and do the unthinkable against all odds- DENY IGNORANCE!

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I was waiting for someone to show up and finally expose this thread for what it actually is.

Thank you.

These were my thoughts precisely, and I was kind of surprised that the OP would stoop so low.

I'm not claiming to be perfect, and have authored my share of questionable threads, but that does not mean I can't criticize others when I see them.

All in all there was some comic relief, but the Honey Pot tactic was the main objective and I am glad someone else other than I noticed this.

Cheers.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Long time no chat Slayer, I hope all is well.

My opinion is that this thread is a thinly veiled attempt to mock anyone on ATS who "thinks outside the box" so to speak, when in fact there is no box. I agree that there are those who believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but as others have mentioned there are many conspiracies, and I don't mean theories, I mean proven facts which is what most likely leads many of these people to at least question certain things instead of buying the first story they are sold.

A lot of the things you joked about in your OP were actually quite serious and not a laughing matter when you get to the bottom of it but I am not here to judge your sense of humor as mine is pretty warped.

See you around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join