It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Cause we all know it's all or nothing, right? Maybe there is good reason for Americans to be getting a little paranoid, fool me once....shame on...shame on you.........you fool me you can't get fooled again!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

It's so true! And Amurica is also the only country in the galaxy that has nukelar power!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

That's right, back when Ford invented the A-bomb there were skeptics who said it would never land on the moon.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

signalfire
Cute.

And the new Christ-Mass-y avatar is epic.

I keep wondering what the world would be like if all the Black Project and Black Op money were spent on good rather than on paranoid delusional purposes for we-know-not-what, cuz we're not allowed to know, cuz National Security, and if the money wasted on ammo and bombs were instead spent on feeding hungry people and y'know, other kinda important stuff like housing (the US govt could well afford to 'buy' up all the foreclosed housing and put the homeless people in them, and then give them a stipend to pay their utilities and go back to school to learn new job skills rather than stand on street corners), and cancelling out student debt to give that generation a break for once, and if technology were used for only good and not making better killing machines and climate crud-whatever the heck HAARP is for...and cleaning up the ocean and Fuku before any more damage is done...

Etc and so forth.

But like it says on the bottom of this post, I'm not coming back to this poor excuse for purgatory. Not a chance.

Bah Humbug.
. RIGHT ON! Why? All because of greed. First it starts out in the pursuit of money and wealth and as it is now, we enter the most dangerous phase, the pursuit of power. How does one exercise power? - by forcing ones will upon ones fellow man.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer,

You forgot that we did it all for the children and their safety....er, yeah the safety of the children. It's always about that and the bad guys whoever they may be.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"America Unstoppable"? You mean like a ZOMBIE?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Pssst...

It's a global NWO plot.
They have strategically placed Zombies in key offices...

edit on 14-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hoagy1199

Slayer,

You forgot that we did it all for the children and their safety....er, yeah the safety of the children. It's always about that and the bad guys whoever they may be.
. An FREEDUM! We came to give em FREEDOM! (And steal all their natural resources)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nah, democracy and freedumb....(for a small fee of course)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I can't understand the incredulity, everything you said the US is responsible for, is probably true.
Otherwise there would be no need for disinfo...you forgot to mention MIB's, BTW.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Pssst...

It's a global NWO plot.
They have strategically placed Zombies in key offices...

edit on 14-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)
. You mean the FSB? Putin is a genius! So maybe the whole fall of the Soviet Union was but a fake?- to lull the decadent west into a sense of false security?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'll have to clear answering that with the home office. I'd do it now but my shoe is getting a busy signal and only has two bars.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

SLAYER69

I'll have to clear answering that with the home office. I'd do it now but my shoe is getting a busy signal and only has two bars.
. We should have lowered the "cone of silence"? Tell 99 that I love her.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In order to understand Murica, you have to look at quotes (which are Twitter accounts before the intranet invented Al Gore)

The one I am most drawn to and rely on the most is this one;

"There is shizzle in this tizzle, hizzle."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That's incredible man,

You've hit the trifecta; America/ConspiacyTheorist/UfObeliever bashing thread in one fell swoop.

It's a virtual Smörgåsbord.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

MIBs ?

They arent really real.

Those are characters in peoples figmentals

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm not going to rush to defend the flag but seriously people get a grip. Sometimes a hurricane, fire, blizzard, mass shooting, popular super star passing are just that.

But which ones?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

With another 'p' they are

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

MadMax9

With another 'p' they are

yeah, huh....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

randyvs

Slayer goes postal !

But seriously, I'm beginning to look at the people who aren't freaking out,
losing their minds, here in this meat grinding, man made system like
they're the ones who are odd.

Because the only normal reaction to this mess is to lose your G-D mind.

Decades ago . . . Erich Fromm wrote THE SANE SOCIETY

in which he noted that when society is insane, only the insane are sane . . . in touch with reality.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387078806&sr=1-1&keywords=THE+SANE+SOCIETY

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join