It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1yr later: video emerges, police tasered 'stripped but armed' student to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Mob of police chase a stripped naked student, tackle him with their bodies to the ground.

Yet still repeatedly taser the unconscious young male because he is 'armed'. In the end, they had tasered him 14 times to death.

What madness is this? Where could the student possibly be armed, lying naked, unconscious on the ground?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If the criminals (the police using these damn things) are not going to be held accountable, the companies making them sure as hell need to be. A few dozen million $+ wrongful death suits should take care of this.

Too bad as always, it comes down to money and way too much time, to stop gross miscarriages of justice.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The narrator states that the video is from "cctv". Now, I don't have a problem with her interpretation of the events, but I do have a problem with her telling the viewers that particular description. It's apparent the video was captured by one of the officers in question and shows in close and personal attacks on the victim.

How truly backwards are we as a species that a naked human poses any type of threat towards a group of trained officers? There wasn't just one or two of them chasing him. There were at least 5. I have a huge problem with that. He wasn't harming any individual or posing a threat to them at all. He may not have been in the right mindset to just sit down and accept being arrested, so he ran. That deserves a taser? 14 times? Not to mention the fact that he didn't survive...14 shocks to his heart! NO ONE WOULD SURVIVE THAT!

My family would be a much wealthier family had this happened to me. God rest his soul.

Unbelievable and down right disgusting behavior.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

What City?

My last encounter with the police I fit the description of a wanted suspect and found myself facedown in the mud while being completely respectful and compliant. That will never happen again. You live with that badge your are gonna die with that badge, I wait for the day these poor dumb bastards come to my door.

Badges are Tyrants

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

StratosFear
reply to post by gardener

What City?

NSW Australia for this one.

www.abc.net.au...

5 pigs to kill a dude on acid. brilliant stuff, another prisoner of war murdered.

new topics

top topics

join