It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USOs 'Unidentified Submerged Objects' Phenomena [FULL VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is a History Chanel video... Kind of cool to watch on a lazy Saturday...
I've had my own USO encounter back when I severed aboard the USS Ranger...
Things I've yet to talk about.
But anytime I see anything about USOs I stop to check it out and maybe find and answer to what I think I saw?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I have read a book by Sanderson, I think (its packed as I move home in a couple of days time) which gives terrific accounts of USO's dating back to a note found in Columbus's log concerning these craft.

The book is brilliantly researched and much of it is taken from Naval and Merchant sailors, even given is an account in which ships doing NATO exercises witnessed a USO,

When one thinks of it, it is the best place on the planet to hide alien hide-outs and the least obvious.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You could probably sit on this site for hours.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Cool beans and thank you....
Noticed at the bottom of the page the have a down loadable eBook
Bluebook USO pdf Which I'll read tonight
Oh and don't thank me, thank Zcustosmorum, it's his link

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

HardCorps

This is a History Chanel video... Kind of cool to watch on a lazy Saturday...

I've had my own USO encounter back when I severed aboard the USS Ranger...

Things I've yet to talk about.

But anytime I see anything about USOs I stop to check it out and maybe find and answer to what I think I saw?

HardCorps, nice video mate and a truly interesting subject -there are some related ATS threads below and the first one dealing with USO research contains so many strange accounts from naval officers, ship's captains, crewmen, coastguards, submariners, fishermen, airline pilots, policemen, sonar operators etc. that it's not even funny anymore -perhaps there's a similar account to yours found in the thread (all 37 pages of it
).

USO Research

The Office of Naval Intelligence and UFOs.

'UFOs and Water' ~ Carl W. Feindt.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I watched this on the History channel, amazing claims, particularly by Japanese seafarers.

Although I had heard and read about U.S.O's it was a really interesting programme and I learned lots from it.

Very interesting subject. Probably just swamp gas!!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978

Very interesting subject. Probably just swamp gas!!

Actually, in my day..
it was usually blamed on soviet submarines...

You know, those damn long haired pink-o fag commie bastards sure made really cool and scary USO's back then... while the best our American science gurus could come up with was a Chrysler K car... sad...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thanks for link I'll check it out now. I remember once a while ago clicking on a link from a post on USO's here in ATS. It was a private USO cases database... can't seem to find it anymore. The few cases I read were quite cool... I'd be interested to find it if it rings a bell to anyone...

Here you go:
water ufo
edit on 14-12-2013 by Logiciel because: found link

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah.
I've always enjoyed different tales of USO's.
It's a pity there's not many videos out there on the subject.
I remember reading that Columbus mentions a USO in one of his logs.

So they've certainly been around for quite some time !

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And another reason for me NOT to play in the ocean. If you think about it, the ocean is probably the most logical place for aliens to hide out. It's vast and there's not too much human interference under water.

It's funny that you created this thread now recently. I had a friend coming in from Sarpsborg to Oslo (in Norway) on a train. In the Oslo Fjord, he saw a big round glowing object right under the water. He stood and stared until the view disappeared. He's not a huge UFO believer at all, but this really made him raise an eyebrow.

And thanks for the video, am currently in the process of watching it. I'm at the part where they're testing seabed samples and getting radioactivity hits off the sand.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you OP, for bringing it up once more. I have thought about this for sometime now. This idea has made me wonder. It is the best place to set up shop out of prying eyes. How does it go? Outta sight, outta mind concept??
To enter the center of the earth or to enter their base?? (Theories) Has made me wonder... in deep oceanic caves or ???

On a joking side:
Its mermaids launching mylar style Venus lanterns. HAHAHA Joking.. Ok, maybe not mermaids but it might be from deep subs?? hahaha

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Further proof that not only does Atlantis exist but it is actually the seat of power for the rest of the world and all nations are subject to its rulings.

Fear the deep.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

HardCorps, regarding your USS Ranger USO experience..... what better time than now (as time slips away and accidents happen), and what better place than here? Isn't the point to get the Word out? Don't copy the governments, Lead The Way!

top topics

join