It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Police State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I expected this snowden stuff in China/USSR/North Korea. The great u.s.a no way jose. I want to be communist instead of the greedy bastards exploiting everyone else. I would rather a Stalin live lavishly than be a slave to the multi nationals.
I love homosexuals i just dont want my child to be one. My dad use to say about gays,"they cant breed but theres more every year."

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

You can have your communism. I want to be the one world government dictator.

To be serious, this is what I think about government. At this point, I don't care which form of government we have. The future is going to suck for most people, no matter what or who is in charge.

I just hope someone sends me a memo before communism kicks in. That way I can quit working as much as I do now. No way in hell will I work 80+ hours a week in a communist system. I'm thinking I'll cut my hours down to 20 or less. I need time to wait in line for my toilet paper and vodka.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

tamusan

You can have your communism. I want to be the one world government dictator.

To be serious, this is what I think about government. At this point, I don't care which form of government we have. The future is going to suck for most people, no matter what or who is in charge.

I just hope someone sends me a memo before communism kicks in. That way I can quit working as much as I do now. No way in hell will I work 80+ hours a week in a communist system. I'm thinking I'll cut my hours down to 20 or less. I need time to wait in line for my toilet paper and vodka.
sounds good to me,work kills horses.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Work and taxes both kill the horses. It just occured to me, that I am happy to live in the age of automobiles. I'd hate to have clean up horse poo all of the time.

I wonder what the dude above said to get so many posts removed. I'll never know, unless they see fit to send me a private message about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Taupin Desciple
reply to post by Mary Rose

America doesn't accept this as being normal. They accept it because they feel they can't change the abnormal growth of it all. If America is a "police state", which I don't buy, it's because it's a corporate state with all the lobbyists representing big business which makes more money from outfitting law enforcement agencies and privatizing the prison system.

Get rid of the lobbyists and you'll start to get rid of the problem.

All I have to say about that is you're far too optimistic. You seriously believe money is the only problem? No. It's people. Human beings are just plain rotten to the core. Always have been and always will be. You create any kind of a government and the worst of everything humanity has to offer knows exactly where they need to be.
edit on 19-12-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join