It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In your face: Do you see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted but, did anyone notice this? It was taken on Dec. 10, 2013 at Mandela's funeral service; which, by the way, is just a dog and pony show. At this point, i really don't think the N.W.O. cares, if their cult is kept a secret, anymore. Their beliefs are all up in our faces. Can you see the "Rise of the Phoenix"? I had my doubts, until i saw this picture.I guess this is all just by "coincidence".

Sidenote: the guy on the right, Thamsanga Jantjie, is interpreting in sign language; and also faced a murder charge 10 years ago, that the South African government is aware of and is investigating. Yahoo News BTW, do they always allow an alleged "murderer" that close to the POTUS?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As a non American I am baffled by this, can someone explain how this could happen secrity wise?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Their beliefs are all up in our faces. Can you see the "Rise of the Phoenix"? I had my doubts, until i saw this picture.I guess this is all just by "coincidence"

It's the Coat of arms of South Africa .
en.wikipedia.org...

The present coat of arms of South Africa was introduced on Freedom Day 27 April 2000. It replaced the earlier national arms, which had been in use since 1910.[1] The motto ǃke e: ǀxarra ǁke is written in the Khoisan language of the ǀXam people and translates literally to "diverse people unite". The previous motto, in Latin, was Ex unitate vires, translated as "unity is strength"

edit on 14-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

NoNameNeeded
As a non American I am baffled by this, can someone explain how this could happen secrity wise?

The guy on the right? He's casting spells is all. Might as well be [snip]or flicking bugers at the camera.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Logarock because: n

edit on 19-12-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In your face, did you see it???
I didn't see the one you are talking about.
But how about this one??

Muslim Brotherhood Symbol At Mandelas Funeral

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

All i see is two guys BS-ing the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Salesmen?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I saw a better story and quote a couple of days ago

The man accused of faking sign interpretation while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service said Thursday he hallucinated that angels were entering the stadium, suffers from schizophrenia and has been violent in the past.

faking sign interpretation in no longer an issue... what's got everyone panties in a twist is how could they let a man with his background within arms reach of the words leaders?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

First the House Stenographer quoting messages from God...Now a memorial interpreter seeing Angels entering the building. Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

People always blame crazy stupid behavior on god...
that's why it always comes off sounding so lame...

Even I can be more creative with my excuses...

Miley Cyrus twerking made me do it!!!!
My Matchmaker account gave me and Martha Stewart and 99% compatibly score!!!
My dog whispers stock tips into my ear while I sleep...

See I can be crazy too and for fifty five easy payments of 19.95 you can be crazy just like me

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The guy on the right is interrupting obama correct.

.. Talking Rubbish ..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

IAMTAT
reply to post by HardCorps

First the House Stenographer quoting messages from God...Now a memorial interpreter seeing Angels entering the building. Coincidence?

Sounds like they are setting the tone. Just a simple ritual to plant the thought in your head so that soon we will finally have a society worth talking about.

Before you dissect what I said think first. There is alot here I do not want to go into depth about!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

NoNameNeeded
. Because the Secret Service is too busy staying up till wee hours of the morning f$cking "hoowahz" and drinkin! Faggeddabout it!
edit on 14-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: to add sum SPICE.

edit on 14-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Faggeddabout it!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

metalholic

Salesmen?
. Like Willie Loman.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

HardCorps

I saw a better story and quote a couple of days ago

The man accused of faking sign interpretation while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service said Thursday he hallucinated that angels were entering the stadium, suffers from schizophrenia and has been violent in the past.

faking sign interpretation in no longer an issue... what's got everyone panties in a twist is how could they let a man with his background within arms reach of the words leaders?

G,day mate. re the fake signing. I can do better than that mug and all i know is the anglo saxon salute. but who really gives a fig newton. just one more wanker on a stage full of them. But, this time we got a good laugh at their great big stuff up.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And the plot has a twist. Mandela Sign Language Interpreter Admitted to Psychiatric Hospital

After admitting that he suffered from a schizophrenic episode during the memorial service for Nelson Mandela, the bogus sign language interpreter who caused an uproar has finally been admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

I guess the NSA is too busy spying on it's on people. I mean, making sure the nation is "secure".

join