It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very cool Christmas/Air Force video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I sent this to Zaph but realized this is for all of us.

Merry Christmas to you all.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is just Christmas music done by people in the Air Force as a "Flash Mob" in a museum, has nothing to do with aviation of any kind.
edit on 14-12-2013 by StratosFear because: mispell

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Awesome !
The world needs more of this !!!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

I loved this!! Thanks for sharing it.

A thought flashed though my mind, if everybody the world over put down their weapons and picked up an instrument or sung instead....how great would that be?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

StratosFear
This is just Christmas music done by people in the Air Force as a "Flash Mob" in a museum, has nothing to do with aviation of any kind.
edit on 14-12-2013 by StratosFear because: mispell

I'm sure a mod will come along and put it in the correct forum. The music sent my soul soaring....no aircraft needed. Too bad it didn't do the same for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by nwtrucker

I loved this!! Thanks for sharing it.

A thought flashed though my mind, if everybody the world over put down their weapons and picked up an instrument or sung instead....how great would that be?

That would be horrible to those that prefer the whine of an A-10 at low level or the roar of an F-18 in full burners to orchestra music.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

StratosFear

Umm, the museum is the National Air & Space Museum. The musicians are uniformed Air Force personnel. But this has "nothing to do with aviation of any kind."

Whatever you say, Scrooge. (Snicker)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

True. I couldn't think of where it belonged, after all, there really isn't a forum for wishing joy to the world....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Nah I just refuse to be an internet idealist. Playing music in an aviation museum still has nothing to do with aviation nor an aircraft project. Maybe if it was "Silent Night" as B-2s took off into the moonlight or "Jingle Bell Rock" as the Thunderbirds did their routine, it would hold merit in the aircraft forum. Maybe the OP could have mentioned what the video was really about instead of leading aviation enthusiasts into thinking it actually had something that flew in the video.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Had to show this to my bride as we have a child in that particular branch of the meatgrinder.
She thought it was cool. Me myself, this sort of thing has lost its magic.

reply to post by DogMeat

Agreed, imagine the world we could build if our military did more of this and built less democracy.

new topics

top topics

join