It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1913 US killed 3M Filipinos, 2013 US killed 20K; Michio Kaku chimes in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

signalfire

Sometimes I think there's two federal governments; the one that's at least pretending to be doing its job, and the other one that's insane.

You hit the nail on the head here. One government that is totally inept and the other one has God like perfection in everything it does... Hmmmm
edit on 14-12-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Xtrozero
You hit the nail on the head here. One government that is totally inept and the other one has God like perfection in everything it does... Hmmmm

That's the CIA branch. They have infiltrated every Government, Church, Mosque, Corporation on the face of the Earth.

More examples of just how powerful the US really is!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Xtrozero
I'm confused with the OP's intent here. Is there a reason for the inflated death totals by 5 or 6 times. Is there a reason he didn't mention the Spanish were already at war there for 20 years before the Spaniards lost its war with America? Is there a reason why we wanted to send a super typhoon there?

If you look at how many Filipinos are living in America I would say they have successfully invaded us.

Seriously?

I have referenced death totals. Disputing them will always be the first American apologetic response, ie, oh, America didnt kill 3 million they only killed 1 million or whatever. As if 1 million souls is only 1 million souls. Ditto for hurricane haiyan- initial death tolls were around 10,000 now there is even already an ATS topic explaining the number of Filipinos dead greatly exceeds 10K.

Bottom line is there is no reason for American's taxpayers dollars to be funding global terror, whatever number of thousands or millions being killed still, yet its happening increasingly so now not just in the mideast region. As it is, America's War on Terrorism has blatantly turned into the War OF Terrorism.

As for the comment that since many Filipinos are living in America, that means they have invaded us, not even going to respond to it any further than simply pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh screw it. You're right, the US is the only country in the world that does bad things. Get rid of us and the world will suddenly be peaceful and everyone will get along.
edit on 12/14/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

In addition to commemorating the 100-year anniversary of the genocide, US aid to a 'wounded' Filipino population in the aftermath of this collosal storm, promises more American presence in Philippines thus more use of Filipino land as a 'launching pad' against China.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

And if the US didn't send aid (which by the way is already leaving as their mission ends), you'd be screaming about how the US did it and then left them to die.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58
Oh screw it. You're right, the US is the only country in the world that does bad things. Get rid of us and the world will suddenly be peaceful and everyone will get along.

One small request before they do.

Could they wait until after I'm finished dining on my young? It's been a rough Saturday, my feet hurt from all the pillaging and I'm starved.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who said that?

*bewildered*

Then again, that would be a terrorist funder's response/justification, that US isnt the only terrorist (just the biggest one by far).

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The US has been blamed for ramping up tension with China, attacking the Philippines with a typhoon, pushing Iran, and just about everything else under the sun.

In fact you have a thread with an unsubstantiated claim that they're flying UAVs out of the Philippines goading China and ramping up tensions (because China certainly isn't doing that on its own).

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is a difficult topic, and one that is very divisive on this site. The problem with saying the US is doing this, is that it invites the ire of those who feel the need to defend the flag to jump in. Then there are the sheeplesque science types who believe that the whole concept is hogwash. For my tow cents, having spent a lot of time in the US, I know the majority of the American people to be great and loving. The idea of them being behind the slaughter of people is reprehensible. The hardware, the black budget, well it may be made and controlled on US soil, but those who undertake these atrocities are without any national allegiance.

As for the technology, when you say HAARP, everyone thinks about the antiquated array in Alaska, which has about as much relevance now as the soviet version Chernobyl 2, which is rusting in the ruins of what is left of Prypriat. I have watched the development of this technology as a bystander since the early eighties when the concepts were being discussed. Microwave atmospherics has come a long way, and people still haven't accepted their existence, so even discussing them is an arduous struggle against ignorance. If I were to speculate on this one, I would look to the SBX platforms (I say platforms because it has been speculated there are more than one), made in Mobile, by Raytheon. There is also the sphere's program, where solid targets are released into the stratosphere to act as focal points to direct storm fronts. Locally, federal dollars were funnelled into airport upgrades that saw the implementation of a massive array of Doppler antennae. If you know Doppler, then you will understand the overkill factor built into these arrays if they were merely being used to track the weather. Factoring in weather modification makes far more sense.

I have always been flambéed whenever I mentioned the subject matter here. I expect this posting to be no different, but people will always shoot the messenger. My mentor was consulted during the sixties to resolve the installation and aerodynamic issues involved in the "silver sprayers" as he used to call them used in Vietnam. When something works, you can be sure the technology will continue to be funded. We built the bomb, why is it so hard to believe we'd try to control the weather.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

There is one SBX platform. Its a radar system. Radar doesn't affect weather.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

that is correct Zaph, and the level of energy to generate storms of that magnitude is over our paygrade and ability. You may be able to ionize particles to a high level locally but if you lift off the throttle the process loses effect....2.21 jigawatts aint enough Doc....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is clearly an attack on the Philippines by the Chinese, who want to steal Philippine resources.
www.nytimes.com...

China launched their Carrier to attack the Philippines, but the US presence detered them and they decided to use weather warfare.
www.reuters.com...

It only did not destroy the whole of the Philippines because America used HAARP to save them. We need to immediately bomb China to prevent this from happening again.
edit on 14-12-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

gardener

As for the comment that since many Filipinos are living in America, that means they have invaded us, not even going to respond to it any further than simply pointing it out.

Actually that was joke... Are you Filipino? I think not...

The reason I ask is your attitude is far from theirs. I'm married to one have a house there and about 1000 relatives there, AND they do not harbor your feelings at all. I'm trying to figure out your point in all this. I'm not here to say America has not done what today we consider bad practices, but the whole world has done the same, and in most cases worst... So what is your point? Once again why would America send a super typhoon to the PI when we can't even control the weather here, and why would we send it to a country that is completely intertwine with us on so many levels?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
is this a joke thread?

3 mil? in 1913? i guess i missed how.

lol, that link op, was wild.

bit over the top, eh? ya think?

i have many fillipino friends.

follow up with a super typhoon? lol!!

what happened during WW2?

we forget to kill them?

edit on 31180612531am2013 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join