It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1913 US killed 3M Filipinos, 2013 US killed 20K; Michio Kaku chimes in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

In 1913, US completed the killing of some 3 MILLION Filipinos. See: fonsucu.blogspot.com...

Flash forward t0 2013, US seems to have commemorated the 100-yr anniversary of its Genocide of the Filipinos, by creating the largest storm ever recorded, which killed as many as 20,000 Filipinos if not more.

What does Michio Kaku have to say about it?

(post by DeepVisions removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Perhaps the elite are using Haarp to make a blood sacrifice for WW3 like they did with 3M Filipinos killed before WW1. Hopefully I'm wrong about impending war, too many top military officials have been fired.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have just one tiny problem with this entire thought train; It makes no sense.

If the evil USA can control the weather to the extent of what happened in the Philippines just why is the Middle East still around? Don't you think that we would have used HARP to wipe Iran or North Korea off the map by now?

Herein lies the issue with this being a true story. Now is it possible to affect weather with HARP? I imagine so, are we there yet? Nope. Our Government has higher priorities than the Philippines when it comes to destruction.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK, any more disruption of this thread will be met with post bans.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Capturing the "prizes" of the Spanish American War whereby the US became an Imperialist power. In our little scuffle over Cuba the US also laid claim to the Philippines and Puerto Rico. At least several hundred thousand natives and Spanish nationals died. Yellow journalism was invented to sell more newspapers and ended up by selling the idea of war to the American public.
Nearly 2 generations removed from the Civil War few Americans knew personally the real cost of war and were eager to prove their bravery. The war in the Philippines also saw the introduction of the Colt .45 pistol which was a serious upgrade in firepower from their previous standard issue sidearm that often left a wounded attacker still coming at them (some natives were fighting with spears and knives).
As to weather warfare I really can't claim to know. It seems impossible but many authorities say it is. The amount of power it would take to create a storm would be stupendous, that's all I can say.
The Spanish American war does seem to be a weak spot in the education of most Americans who might be able to recall Roosevelt and the Rough Riders, San Juan hill and the Maine as the extent of their knowledge. Marking as it does our entry in to Imperialism it provides a demarcation point between Reconstruction Era US and the modern state.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

NK is China's baby so no, the U.S. wouldn't wipe them from anywhere.

Also what the U.S. wants with Iran is for the country to trade their oil in the dollar. Wiping Iran off the map has never been the goal, rather simply getting them to trade their oil in a different currency is.

Either way this whole topic is based on conjecture and science fiction. Not to say it isn't true but it's one of those topics we'll never know about.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Right you are, the only country to ever invade or kill anyone in the history of the world is America, everyone else just had little squabbles. No one ever said we were perfect, and sometimes crap turns worse, but to blame us for what happened generations ago is just lame on your part....the evil Americans, blah, blah.... it is 2013, now we have a corrupt and horrible government, how much better is yours? you know the perfect government that feeds and protects ALL of its people, man, I want to know where this grand utopia is!!! If this fractured country is so, so bad...why does most want to come here??? risk life and limb to cross the border.....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If the US government is really capable of controlling the weather, why the droughts and heatwaves in the US southwest that resulted in 10s of thousands of dead cattle? And the more recent floods and snowfalls that again killed thousands of cattle? Is someone just pushing buttons for dangerous fun, like a giant redneck video game? "Hey Guys, Watch THIS!"?

Why the strong hurricanes lately that have resulted in massive damage amounts that are probably bankrupting our insurance companies and FEMA budgets? Why isn't the weather over the entire US perfect every day, day after day?

While I don't trust the US government anymore for any reason, you'd think if they had this technology they'd use it first to save lives and property rather than demolish them, if only for their own greedy purposes.

Sometimes I think there's two federal governments; the one that's at least pretending to be doing its job, and the other one that's insane.

Hopefully this post isn't 'off topic'. I have no idea what the other posts were saying.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

I disagree whole heartily.

The US has Weather control capabilities. The OP has done a fine job of sleuthing out the truth.

Maybe now that the truth is known just how really powerful and mighty the US really is then all other countries should beware...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

sorry, BS, pics of an operating HAARP, targeting and effecting that said target or it did not happen. Question, why there when we could take over anywhere with all of the problems we are having, why would the US target the phillipines????? we have much, much bigger fish.... too much misdirection, sorry, no pic, no buy...typically, we normally agree slayer......

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm confused with the OP's intent here. Is there a reason for the inflated death totals by 5 or 6 times. Is there a reason he didn't mention the Spanish were already at war there for 20 years before the Spaniards lost its war with America? Is there a reason why we wanted to send a super typhoon there?

If you look at how many Filipinos are living in America I would say they have successfully invaded us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join