It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha relic was stolen in Cambodia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Buddha relic was giving to Cambodia in the 1950s from Sri Lanka. It contain the bone parts of the Buddha.

On December 12 2013 the relic was stolen from a shrine in Cambodia. The shrine was heavy guarded by 13 security but they was "asleep" when it happened.

This is not the first time something holy was stolen in Cambodia. In the 1970s the ancient khmer holy sword call preah khan was stolen. According to legend the sword was made by the Gods and was giving to the first ancient khmer kings. The sword been pass from 1 king to the next king.

In 1970 cambodia king was overthrown by US-back cambodia army and was force to leave the country.
when the king return in 1990 the holy sword preah khan and holy relic of mout meru had disappear. No one know what happened.

Ancient alien history channel did a show on the cambodian holy sword, they claim alien made it lol

edit on 14-12-2013 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So sad that a man who tried to teach such goodness to the world is disrespected like this...

What would you gain from that? It's not like it's an easy one to sell.. I feel like recent violence of Buddhists in sri lanka may be the cause of this. It was a shame to hear of Buddhist butchering other men, this is exactly what the Buddha tried to teach "Anger is like holding a hot coal with the intent to throw it at someone else, you are the one who get's burned" - Lord Buddha

I hope his remains are returned, although it will not effect his teachings it has saddened me greatly to hear this.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

join