It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this skill that I have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, it's not some much a skill, but it is something that I have noticed.

First off, when I was ten I was playing Go Fish with my sister. At some point in the game, I touched a card an new intantly what it was and that i was the card that I wanted.

Second, through out my adolesent years I have had many cases of deja vu, where I would dream about something, wake up in the morning and have a very foggy idea of what it was about but hours/days/weeks/years later I would suddenl remember what it was about a second before I saw it happen. For example, during my freshman year at college, and only a week or so into it at that, me and a friend walked by a spot at night, which we had never done, and I knew what was going to be talked about, and I'm pretty sure that the subject we talked about was new and not something from before. I've also run across where I've 'seen' the inside of a new building only to see it much later, exactly has it had been in my dream.

Last, I was aware of something strange that I could do. I could feel that there was something 'wrong' with another person even though we had never spoken to each other before and we where talking over yahoo mesenger. And to give an example, the night I asked my wife to first start dating me we both felt something very strong just before I asked the question. In fact, she asked me if I had felt it as I was typing the question.

Saddly enough, these things are happening less fequently than before.

So I have two questions. First, what am I? Second, what can I do to improve myself?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So I have two questions. First, what am I? Second, what can I do to improve myself?

well you are human, you just happened to have a gift. Although the first example isn't that convincing because that was your intuition, similar things happen to me, for example i think of something, and then i think about a person for example, totally unrelated to what i was thinking before, and i meet that person the very second i started thinking about them. In other words some of my thoughts simultaneously happen at the time of the thing that i was thinking about if that makes sense. I also have good intuition like you do, but thats another story. Deja vu is also pretty common in people, and it does sort of 'forsee the future', or at least it feels like it. And usually when you really like a person of the opposite sex, and they like you back you can feel a bond, and it doesn't have to sexual, for example a bond between mother and son and father and son, etc. And as for the fact that you guess things and stuff less frequently, this is because it has been proven that children's intuition is better than adult's.

What you can do to 'improve' youself is meditate, research psychic phenomena, there are hundreds if not thousands of sites dedicated to that cause. Just google it and you will easily find anything. Research and attempt to perform such things as telekenesis, clairvoyance, magik, even teleportation for extremely spiritually advanced people. But first you should start with psy balls, they are quite easy. Its not hard to find a site on those subjects.

good luck

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hi CyberNinja

You are human, but you can develop, or hang onto these gifts, by your intent to do so.
One of the ways to do this is by "writing". This is an article we received by this process. All you have to do is to sit at the keyboard, clear your miind and with absolutely no expectations, ask the question, What do I need to know at this time.
Then see what happens.

Cheers

Malai5

The Significance of 'Writing' for the 'Self'
17th May, 2003

Please explain the importance of this!

When faced with the self, the 'little self', the answers will always come from within.

That statement has more meaning than you know.

When the 'higher self' is activated then the journey has just begun.

The connection made comes in the way that resonates with the individual. Each 'being' who has started the internal dialogue with the universe has flicked the switch, which in turn starts the ball rolling.

When the connection has been made and your inner search begins, the transformation has already begun in a way which is not understood in a 3rd dimensional self. The feeling associated with your connection is mostly one of excitement and the origin known but not yet understood.

Early connections with the universe are usually masked with your own interpretations and swing on what is occurring in your life. Even when the connection is made and new experiences come your way the '3d self' will control the viewing of that new experienced life. When a universal connection is made the 3D understanding of that connection is usually already tainted with the perceptions that have already been placed before you in the way of information being put about by 'spiritualists' or those who have their own interpretations of what they are connecting to.

The connection is there because the higher self has been activated within the 'self'. But that is all. The associated feelings, experiences are there for you to know. It does not give you cart blanche in that area of your life, it does not give you answers it just gives you the connection.

We will tell you that the true journey only begins when you step back from your 'little 3D self' and give way to a greater understanding, a greater connection. The lessons learned will be swift when recognized. If not recognized, if not looked at then we will tell you that 'little self' will justify the 180 degrees out. Little self will always avoid, turn it�s head, will defer away from itself when being threatened.

When the time is right and your journey has started to take on a universal life all of its own, then know that you are at the threshold of connecting to your 'True self" and not before.

We will also tell you that the journey truly begins when the connection to your true self is done with a clear intent to learn more about who you are. That connection is in the way of 'writings' for the 'self' from the 'higher self' it is your PASSPORT to the True Self
As simple as that.

The 'writings', which come thru you, are for your personal journey, it is your support mechanism, it gives you your truth. The connection will only become stronger when this process is gone thru. It is the 'written word', which is linked to the higher consciousness that will give you your answers. Because it goes against the little self wants and gives you a direct path, it is challenged by the little self. It may not be a conscious decision to not hear what has been said, but it is a deliberate attempt by the little self to sabotage any 'direction' that is in direct conflict with what it wants or has been conditioned to do. It is like a layer of skin is being peeled away, painful, but the true picture is revealed when the wound is opened. The only way to look at the self is to peel back the layers, it will not be done any other way, it cannot.

Until you �surrender� yourself to 'yourself' by connecting to that greater part of you, then you will not begin to see what truly awaits you. As you dance back and forth to avoid what needs to be seen then you will not see. Do not fool yourself into believing that by just having that 'universal connection' is enough to give you your 'True Self' it has to be earned by climbing over and divesting what it is that makes you see a 3D way.

"Writing' is your connection that is what will make you see. It's your personal diary; it's your personal new history, which is showing you the True You. You will not find another way to your True Self unless you afford yourself the effort to find out who you truly are.

As it has been said before, no one can do it for you. The support of others around you is to show you that you are not on your own on your journey. Everyone is different but the process is the same.

To fully understand the process you first have to come to a point within yourself that recognizes the universal process. If you do not, then the journey becomes more protracted and a more difficult one as you try to do it your way not ours that then becomes your lessons.

When seen from 3D eyes, there is not a reason to tred the Universal path.

When seen from 5D eyes you cannot go back.

The pain of the journey is also an uplifting one as you begin to see the 'being' behind the person.

WRITING is the PASSPORT This is so!

M.A.M.

new topics

join