It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullfight and....Bull Revenge !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I`m "lost in Iberia" (Spain and Portugal), so I should have liked a "good bullfight". However, I personally think this is one of the most barbarian spectacles that unfortunately still happen on Earth (On Century 21, I mean !!!).

Yet, in Portugal there are no "Matadores", just "Horse Bullfight" as it`s totally forbidden to kill the bull in the "arena" at the end. Instead, they give the bull a kind of Revenge named "Pega".

BULLFIGHT...

AND BULL REVENGE...

edit on 14-12-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

It's not revenge. They are tormenting that poor animal in a very barbaric fashion. I am sure it is the last thing that bull wants to be doing.

Yea, they don't kill it in the arena; probably just afterwards when nobody is watching because the poor creature is so injured.

It's nothing for Spain and Portugal to be proud about.

Humans at their cruellest, torturing and tormenting animals for sport and entertainment. How evolved and civilized is that?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Totally agree with you

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

This isn't a sport, it's just sick entertainment. It's amazing this type of sport or entertainment still exists to today.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sorry, this one hits my stupid button.

Bullfighting is not fighting. It is a pathetic form of entertainment. The only good part is when the bull gores the matador.

At least in the US with Bull Riding the bull and rider are equal. 99% of the time it is the riders getting tore up. If we are talking about something being 'macho', I would call bull riding waaaaay more macho than cattle spearing.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Everytime I see a cowboy get trampled to death or a matador get gored to death, I get a tingling sensation in my giggety spot.
I am a hard core carnivore, but I would like my dinner to have some dignity in its passing.
Animal cruelty sucks.

join