It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Proof The U.S. Attacked The Philippines With Weather Warfare?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Not too long ago? If you're talking about the Balanginga Massacre that was definitely not "not too long ago".

I really hope this was tongue in cheek.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thats exactly what a paid shill would say!!!!

And why can that comment only come from a paid shill ?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

remember not tooo long ago USA mercilessly killed 50,000 Filipino CIVILIANS and US leaders swore heartlessly to kill even as more as possible?

No, but I am interested in seeing where you haven gotten this information from?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

But you did get very defensive at my accusation, Ill be watching your future posts carefully my floppy earred friend, if I see anything dodgy Ill be reporting you to the Mods........ Oh hang on.........

Interesting that someone doesn't care to be called a paid shill, what is this world coming too?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I very much appreciate the concern, and since it's become a point of misunderstanding, it needs a quickie here to clarify..

IKnowStuff and I go back a ways with good relations over some things we've focused on together. Her comment, in other context, would have been a direct attack. In this? Maybe a little odd for place..but it wasn't mean spirited. No offense was taken on either one.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

IKnowStuff and I go back a ways with good relations over some things we've focused on together. Her comment, in other context, would have been a direct attack. In this? Maybe a little odd for place..but it wasn't mean spirited. No offense was taken on either one.

I didn't really think there was. I just thought her comment was interesting...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I very much appreciate the concern, and since it's become a point of misunderstanding, it needs a quickie here to clarify..

LOL

Yes sorry was just messin around I really need to remember to use that pokey out tongue smiley

But Ill tell ya what is mean spirited and offensive, how everyone calls me a girl!!!
Masculine men can have cute kitty Avatars as well

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I heard the same question regarding the repeated earthquakes in New Zealand, the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the tsunami in Indonesia, and already one about the Philippines.... sure, it makes total sense to KEEP ATTACKING OUR ALLIES with this tech instead of actual enemies, right? Once again, I say... nope. There are better targets if we are that serious.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I strongly assume that HAARP was used to create or intensify the typhoon.

Then put USA/Britain carriers over there for relief aid. Strategic positioning for war?

www.voanews.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

But so is China.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 16-12-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thecakeisalie
Why is it that every time someone doesn't understand the weather they spin it as weather control?

Let me explain a tropical storm simply: When a low pressure system and warm waters love each other very much...

Also, to create a hurricane you would need to heat hundreds of thousands of square miles of ocean to evaporation point to get all those clouds. It takes several kilowatts of energy just to heat a kettle of water (1 litre). So a hurricane requires terawatts if not zetawatts of energy to heat up all that ocean. Fortunately, there is sunlight which has energy at 2 kilowatts/hour per square meter. That doesn't include getting the jet streams, prevailing wind directions all set up as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

3.6 MW doesn't go very far causing a hurricane, even if you COULD hit the area from Alaska, which you can't.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bedlam

John_Rodger_Cornman

3.6 MW doesn't go very far causing a hurricane, even if you COULD hit the area from Alaska, which you can't.

How do you know that?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Which? 3.6 MW or can't hit it?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Philippines

I want to say again - that the american public are horrified at your losses - and we give money, people, and time to help -

It's just like the Haiti earthquake - and the idiot clintons get in their and steal money - all for a photo-op - and nothing is done to really help the people.

We are not our corrupt gov't - we can't stop those idiots who are only lining their own pockets - I wish we could.

I wouldn't donate anything to the typhoon victims unless I delivered the goods myself or through friends on the scene helping.

It's a sad fact that the Government and people along the supply chain hide and steal relief goods so they can keep them for themselves or re-sell them somewhere else. Many times the relief goods are collected in a central location and repacked into relief kits, with a politician's picture and name on it... when that politician didn't do a thing for those goods except steal credit.

I feel real bad for the people there, if it was me and I had no land or anything else keeping me there then I would move.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

If we can produce that much energy to create a typhoon, why not just supply ourselves with that energy? I imagine we could light and heat a few homes and businesses with that much power! And where would that power come from? Giant underground nuke stations? Seems like paranoia is running rampant.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
' Hydroacoustic PACIFIC BEHEMOTH ~ & ~ ATLANTIC LEVIATHAN ~ UNVEILED !!!

numerous locations.

www.youtube.com...

Possible HAARP Locations Around The World

rense.com...

edit on 18-12-2013 by jaytay because: better info

edit on 18-12-2013 by jaytay because: better info

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

Possible HAARP Locations Around The World

Just know there is only one HAARP in Alaska, the others are not HAARP.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
ah well I thought there was more. thanks for the update.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

jaytay
ah well I thought there was more. thanks for the update.

It's a bit like calling every restaurant a "Whataburger". The conversations devolve into things like

"The Whataburger on Bayou Boulevard is open again!"
"Um, there isn't one"
"You know, the Whataburger that has spaghetti!"
"That's an Olive Garden"
"They're all THE SAME! It's a conspiracy!"
"Well, they all have food, but it's not the SAME food, and it's different companies that are unrelated"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join